SHBG vs ANAVAR and WINSTROL

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
I am 60 yrs old. For the last few years I have been losing muscle mass, so, ordered up blood labs. Found my E2-55(7-42) and SHBG-82(10-76) both high, TT, DHT, DHEAs, PROGESTERONE, and LH all OK, and FT-11(7-24) lower than I would like.

My Plan = Lower E2 + lower SHBG & Raise FT

First, I used AROMASIN (3.125mg EOD) and lowered my E2(30), and subsequently, it raised my LH-7(1-8.6) and TT-894(348-1197), but high SHBG-71(19-76) kept my FT-15(7-24) at 50% of range.

Next, I tested NETTLES(800mg ED) to bind to SHBG and try to raise my FT. Nettles did not work well enough for me, and it made me itchy, so trying higher doses of NETTLES was not an option.

My next three choices were WINSTROL, ANAVAR, and Proviron.
WINSTROL was my 1st choice because it is anabolic and cheap.
ANAVAR was my 2nd choice because it is expensive and more likely to be faked.
Proviron is my last choice because it is purely androgenic and it will not lower SHBG, but it should act like Nettles and bind to/and inactivate some of the excess SHBG.

There are two studies listed online (and referenced over and over again) in which teenage boys, with delayed puberty, had their SHBG dramatically lowered with, WINSTROL 2.5mg ED and another study used ANAVAR 2.5mg ED.

So, my next test was the efficacy of WINSTROL (2.5mg E8hrs).
SHBG has a 15(+/-5) DAY half-life, so I planned to take WINSTROL for 60 days before the lab tests, but after three weeks I developed joint pain from the WINSTROL. (yes, I am an old wuss)

So, I cut the WINSTROL back to 2.5mg ED, and substituted 2.5mg 2xED of
ANAVAR. I was not planning on mixing ORALS. Another weird side effect developed after I added the VAR, blue-ish skin around my eye sockets appeared. I haven’t got clue what this means. But, I reduced the ANAVAR to 2.5mg ED and the blue-ish skin diminished.
WINSTROL + ANAVAR = WA

Here is a recap on my experiment with these drugs. WINSTROL not only caused joint pain, but, I take hypo-thyroid drugs (T4+T3) and within a few days I felt dizzy, like I had too much FREE T3+T4. WINSTROL might have lowered my TBG (thyroid binding globulin) also a liver protein. To compensate, I dropped my thyroid dose for a week and then increased it slowly. This worked.

Then, at 4 weeks my joints still hurt a little after taking the WINSTROL, so I adjusted my meds to 2.5mg ED ANAVAR, and 2.5mg E3.5D WINSTROL until my joints heal.

After week three, I felt like I have less intense morning wood on these AAS.,and I started getting a few pimples.

Week 6, my joints stopped hurting.

These test results are after 7 weeks on Winstrol and Anavar.

LabCorp………….......….Start.....…Aromasin........….Nettles…..... WA
………………………………................(3mg)EOD.........800mg ED……mix ED
E2(7-42)…………….......(55)……...…(30)……........……(31)….....…..(27)
TT(348-1197)…........(593)……....(894)….........……(874)…...….(392)
FT(7-24)………….........(11)……...(15.6)............ …(15.9).....…(10.3)
SHBG(19-76)…….....…(82)…..…...(71)..…............…(76)…......…(32)
DHT(30-85)……….....…(57)……..…(63)………..............?...............?...
LH(1.7-8.6)…….......…(4.4)…….…(7.0)…….............(8.6)…..……(5.8)
AST(<40)………........…(29)……...(29)………...........…(27)…...…..(44)
ALT(<55)………........…(33)……..(40)…............………(38)…...……(69)
PSA(0-4)…….......………(.7)…

I am Hypo-Thyroid, with multi-nodule-goiter and use NDT+T3 to keep my TSH between (.5-.9). I think T3 is driving my SHBG high, but, I have no blood tests from the past, to use as a SHBG reference. I don’t drink, or smoke, up till now no AAS, no GI issues, no liver issues, no inflammation, no prostate or hair loss issues, I have the best balanced diet of anyone I know.

My conclusion from these tests is ANAVAR and or WINSTROL, even in
tiny doses, is not a good way to lower SHBG. They killed my TT and FT,
and really impacted my liver.

Well, I still have the PROVIRON to test?

jsals22

Awards
Curious about Proviron I'll be watching for update BC have similiar situation. My free T is low and believe synthroid to be partly responsible

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Short term solution for a long time issues. It can not be sustained.