cycle support supplements while on trt?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since trt is really mild AAS use woudl a cycle support type of supplement benefit me? If so, what woudl you recommend while on trt for optimal health? I am on 100mgs test cyp once a week , thanks!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It certainly couldn't hurt for general health!

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
What exactly would you be taking it for? Trt ours you in a more normal range, so its not like you are anything different than a normal healthy male.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true....jsut didnt knwo if some of those like liver support supps would be beneficial

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
100 mg a week won't do much for ya bro, your gonna be shut down for no reason, 250mg a week min. imo i would do a lil home work i think your gonna want to bump it up some, as far as support milk thistle (i take 200mg 3 times a day) and about 1 gal of water....best to ya bro.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
250mg a week isn't TRT....100mg a week does a LOT for health, and WILL make a difference if you were low and need it.

To op, you don't need "liver support" as TRT does not use methylated or other liver stressing compounds. Trt is supposed to be to return or maintain health, and in an otherwise healthy person should not need other stuff. As a point about liver, my brother is on trt and has hepatitis c....no "liver support" needed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mg a week won't do much for ya bro, your gonna be shut down for no reason, 250mg a week min. imo i would do a lil home work i think your gonna want to bump it up some, as far as support milk thistle (i take 200mg 3 times a day) and about 1 gal of water....best to ya bro.
I read this hoping that you are laughing while posting it. We are talking about TRT, not a cycle. 100mg a week is going to put you over 1000 levels- way more than most people are walking around with. To say you are going to be shut down for no reason tells me that you are really the one that needs to do their homework.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i was gonna say, i getmy leels tested 4 days afe injectionand my levels are sitll in the mid 900s

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I take cel cycle assist daily!when on cycle and when off.It is great for overall health benefits and can not be beat for the price of what you get!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a great product for overall health and I would see no reason not to take it daily. I take most of the products in it individually anyway.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
It's a great product for overall health and I would see no reason not to take it daily. I take most of the products in it individually anyway.
Agreed,I used to do the same.but learned quickly for all the ingredients in it,you can't beat the price.Of course I don't run the full dose,I half dose it when not on cycle.Still great health benefits.