Question on reading syringe
- 12-30-2012, 04:12 PM
- 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM
- 12-30-2012, 08:27 PM
12-31-2012, 10:41 AM
12-31-2012, 10:55 AM
On a 1 ml syringe, each tick is 20, so on the 3 ml, each tick is 60. So a little less than one tick on the syringe. I'd get some 1 ml if I were you, easier dosing.
This is for concentrations of 200 mg/ml of test.
01-09-2013, 07:40 AM
01-09-2013, 07:45 AM
If there are 10 ticks between the ml's, then yes. Remember, this is for 200/mg per ml dose.
01-09-2013, 09:08 AM
01-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Yep, personally, my dose is 150/week. It's a pain with my old eyes to get in between the ticks. Solution: 160/week, or 4 ticks twice a week. It's easier and my 10 ml bottle for 3 months works out to 166/week.Originally Posted by lboston
01-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wellsoci in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:22 PM
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:11 AM
- By NJfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:22 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM
- By Conceptions in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2003, 01:46 AM