Question on reading syringe

lboston

lboston

Awards
Hoping someone can help my math deficient self out.

I'm wanting to do 50 mg of t cyp twice per week. My test is 200mg/ ml.

On a 3ml syringe, what line should I be drawing to get the 50mgs wanted?

Appreciate any feedback given.

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
Hoping someone can help my math deficient self out.

I'm wanting to do 50 mg of t cyp twice per week. My test is 200mg/ ml.

On a 3ml syringe, what line should I be drawing to get the 50mgs wanted?

Appreciate any feedback given.
1 ml would be 200mg. So 1/2 ml would be 100mg, and 1/4 ml would be 50mg.

lboston

lboston

Awards
1 ml would be 200mg. So 1/2 ml would be 100mg, and 1/4 ml would be 50mg.
Right. I got that much covered. I'm just not sure which line marks the 1/4 ml spot. It's only labeled in whole numbers.

napalm

napalm

Awards
On a 1 ml syringe, each tick is 20, so on the 3 ml, each tick is 60. So a little less than one tick on the syringe. I'd get some 1 ml if I were you, easier dosing.

This is for concentrations of 200 mg/ml of test.

lboston

lboston

Awards
On a 1 ml syringe, each tick is 20, so on the 3 ml, each tick is 60. So a little less than one tick on the syringe. I'd get some 1 ml if I were you, easier dosing.

This is for concentrations of 200 mg/ml of test.
The syringe still has the 1ml, 2ml, 3ml markers w/ ticks in between, so each would still be 20 then, right?

napalm

napalm

Awards
If there are 10 ticks between the ml's, then yes. Remember, this is for 200/mg per ml dose.

lboston

lboston

Awards
If there are 10 ticks between the ml's, then yes. Remember, this is for 200/mg per ml dose.
Thanks, again. Yeah, there are ten ticks b/t each mL marker. So 50 mgs should be in between the 2nd and 3rd tick, with the first tick being the initial first lack line up from the needle?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Thanks, again. Yeah, there are ten ticks b/t each mL marker. So 50 mgs should be in between the 2nd and 3rd tick, with the first tick being the initial first lack line up from the needle?
Yep, personally, my dose is 150/week. It's a pain with my old eyes to get in between the ticks. Solution: 160/week, or 4 ticks twice a week. It's easier and my 10 ml bottle for 3 months works out to 166/week.

Good luck...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yep, personally, my dose is 150/week. It's a pain with my old eyes to get in between the ticks. Solution: 160/week, or 4 ticks twice a week. It's easier and my 10 ml bottle for 3 months works out to 166/week.

Good luck...
Thanks again man!