Question on reading syringe - AnabolicMinds.com

Question on reading syringe

  1. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Question on reading syringe


    Hoping someone can help my math deficient self out.

    I'm wanting to do 50 mg of t cyp twice per week. My test is 200mg/ ml.

    On a 3ml syringe, what line should I be drawing to get the 50mgs wanted?

    Appreciate any feedback given.

  2. New Member
    CaptnCaveman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    2235

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Hoping someone can help my math deficient self out.

    I'm wanting to do 50 mg of t cyp twice per week. My test is 200mg/ ml.

    On a 3ml syringe, what line should I be drawing to get the 50mgs wanted?

    Appreciate any feedback given.
    1 ml would be 200mg. So 1/2 ml would be 100mg, and 1/4 ml would be 50mg.
  3. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnCaveman View Post

    1 ml would be 200mg. So 1/2 ml would be 100mg, and 1/4 ml would be 50mg.
    Right. I got that much covered. I'm just not sure which line marks the 1/4 ml spot. It's only labeled in whole numbers.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Bump
  5. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430702

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    On a 1 ml syringe, each tick is 20, so on the 3 ml, each tick is 60. So a little less than one tick on the syringe. I'd get some 1 ml if I were you, easier dosing.

    This is for concentrations of 200 mg/ml of test.
  6. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    On a 1 ml syringe, each tick is 20, so on the 3 ml, each tick is 60. So a little less than one tick on the syringe. I'd get some 1 ml if I were you, easier dosing.

    This is for concentrations of 200 mg/ml of test.
    The syringe still has the 1ml, 2ml, 3ml markers w/ ticks in between, so each would still be 20 then, right?
  7. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430702

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If there are 10 ticks between the ml's, then yes. Remember, this is for 200/mg per ml dose.
  8. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    If there are 10 ticks between the ml's, then yes. Remember, this is for 200/mg per ml dose.
    Thanks, again. Yeah, there are ten ticks b/t each mL marker. So 50 mgs should be in between the 2nd and 3rd tick, with the first tick being the initial first lack line up from the needle?
  9. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430702

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Thanks, again. Yeah, there are ten ticks b/t each mL marker. So 50 mgs should be in between the 2nd and 3rd tick, with the first tick being the initial first lack line up from the needle?
    Yep, personally, my dose is 150/week. It's a pain with my old eyes to get in between the ticks. Solution: 160/week, or 4 ticks twice a week. It's easier and my 10 ml bottle for 3 months works out to 166/week.

    Good luck...
  10. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Yep, personally, my dose is 150/week. It's a pain with my old eyes to get in between the ticks. Solution: 160/week, or 4 ticks twice a week. It's easier and my 10 ml bottle for 3 months works out to 166/week.

    Good luck...
    Thanks again man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on my insulin syringe
    By wellsoci in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:22 PM
  2. Question on Synovex Transdermal
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:11 AM
  3. question on timing of dosage of t1pro
    By NJfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:22 PM
  4. Quick Question on Mixing T-1 Pro
    By EPe9686518 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in