Getting rid of a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth

marksdiman123

Awards
I am going to see a dr about this soon but I had to self diagnose myself on this one with the help of matrix. I know probiotics help but what would be mor powerful methods of getting rid of the overgrowth? Aside from antibiotics

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics makes.it worse. Need to find out why it is happening in the first.place. Number of cases of sibo never get resolution because Dr are.not.addressing root cause which is weaken.immune system. Why is immune system compromised? Hidden inflammation from genetic expressions triggered by stress..One can not deal with GI.issues till.you address the methylation cycle along with lifestyle, adrenals then balance the gi tract. There is.no.way around it.. you kill it then your immune system is to weak to prevent it.from coming back..one big.viscous cycle ...

marksdiman123

Awards
What would be a generic protocol? I have begun to address methylation through folic acid and b12 supplementation.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you are using b12 and folic acid you are not addressing methylation. Search my name and dysbiosis on here. I am not.giving protocols for.methylation due.to lack of.medical and psychological history as well due to potential dangerous side effects. One of them is potential increase risk of suicide. Had 2 calls today from people who tried to self experiment. It may not.happen to you. I am not putting a person into such an environment...