Methylation, autoimmune issues, low T, oh my!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Im part of mthfr support worlds largest researched base methylation group . Vitamin d.levels are probably ly low do.to another reason magnesium deficiency. folate and b12 serum are.not accurate measurement
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  2. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    folate and b12 serum are.not accurate measurement
    Exactly. I am almost positive based on studies of my genotype and symptoms, these two are low, homocysteine is high. Time for more labs.
  3. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    You got 23andme pm.me
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Chapat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    How to tell if one is Undermethylation or over if Histamine levels are normal? I'm waiting for other tests to come back and to see what my homocysteine is but I keep hearing histamine can tell if over or under.
  5. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chapat View Post
    How to tell if one is Undermethylation or over if Histamine levels are normal? I'm waiting for other tests to come back and to see what my homocysteine is but I keep hearing histamine can tell if over or under.
    homocysteine's way better indication of issues. I thought histamine levels change too much but I don't know much on this one..
  6. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chapat View Post
    How to tell if one is Undermethylation or over if Histamine levels are normal? I'm waiting for other tests to come back and to see what my homocysteine is but I keep hearing histamine can tell if over or under.
    you are hearing mis information from people.who.are probably been chasing their tale for a long time..See it on a daily basis. Have to cut through the bs to see the clinical out come

    majority of population is.undermethylated not.over. If wrong pathways are not.working right then.one can over.methylate easier then others. Its not that simple as it looks
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. Registered User
    ELROCK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    642
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for all the valuable info Matthersby! I will keep checking in with ya on this thread. Best of luck on your journey bro!
  8. Registered User
    Chapat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    Do I need to get anymore tests to tell why I have been feeling like crap.
    Testosterone coming up but still feel anxious, depressed and fatigue and do have the MTHFR mutation.

    Neurotransmitter test with 4 cortisol test
    23 and me test
    Amino acid test
    Organic acid test
  9. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Nutreval
    adrenal saliva and neuro panel
    23andme
    blood.work comprehensive

    if you can not find the answer.in here then practitioner needs to find another job lol
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  10. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Sterling has analyzed my 23andMe and is doing a one hour consult with me on Tuesday. I am then supposed to take her information to someone that understands methylation and snp's and can recommend what supplements to take.
  11. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Sterling has analyzed my 23andMe and is doing a one hour consult with me on Tuesday. I am then supposed to take her information to someone that understands methylation and snp's and can recommend what supplements to take.
    hmmmmm....I wonder who she might recommend LOL
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  12. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    hmmmmm....I wonder who she might recommend LOL
    I'm still trying to understand her role in this. Why don't you just analyze and recommend(not prescribe) a supplement plan based on SNPs?
  13. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Im not going ti.spend over 2 hours.looking each one of the 300.genes up. She can do.it.in 20 minutes Lol
    I have better use of.my.time which is extremely.limited these days due to.consults with clients and medical professional as well as research and speaking.
    Not.enough time in the day and.even night
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    I now see what you mean. Sterling did a fantastic job spread sheeting my 23&Me analysis and explaining every SNP. A lot of problems I have make more sense now.
  15. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    If only now people would listen. I had one guy other week 100 different Dr could not figure out why he had dysautononia. I suggest 23and me with him then contact sterling. Once I got the report back saw it was starting right at us. He finally got his answers why his heart rate was all over the place especially when he would eat certain foods which drop dopamine up with Major COMT. It was hard to pin point because he had alot of IGG vs IGA. Why I am one of the best in the field when it comes to these issues..Sterling will testify. This is the future of medicine bro. I will be traveling around the world in upcoming months to teach it MD, DO, ND's. I have well repected PH.D, MD, DO, ND name's associated with paper to be peer reviewed with in the next year associated with proposals I have made for areas of studies. One of them will be on Genetics and cellular energy in relationship to treatment in mitochondrion dysfunction. Amazing what happens when people give you an opportunity to prove your self. With in the next year, my career is going to be whole new level. My credentials will not be questioned when there are peer review articles with your name published on them..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  16. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    If only now people would listen. I had one guy other week 100 different Dr could not figure out why he had dysautononia. I suggest 23and me with him then contact sterling. Once I got the report back saw it was starting right at us. He finally got his answers why his heart rate was all over the place especially when he would eat certain foods which drop dopamine up with Major COMT. It was hard to pin point because he had alot of IGG vs IGA. Why I am one of the best in the field when it comes to these issues..Sterling will testify. This is the future of medicine bro. I will be traveling around the world in upcoming months to teach it MD, DO, ND's. I have well repected PH.D, MD, DO, ND name's associated with paper to be peer reviewed with in the next year associated with proposals I have made for areas of studies. One of them will be on Genetics and cellular energy in relationship to treatment in mitochondrion dysfunction. Amazing what happens when people give you an opportunity to prove your self. With in the next year, my career is going to be whole new level. My credentials will not be questioned when there are peer review articles with your name published on them..
    I want in. Leaving healthcare after almost a decade starting off as an ARMY medic. What degree do you recommend to get started?
  17. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I want in. Leaving healthcare after almost a decade starting off as an ARMY medic. What degree do you recommend to get started?
    CCN would be one of the most well respected. I highly recommend it. May take 6 months but in the end be well worth it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  18. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post

    CCN would be one of the most well respected. I highly recommend it. May take 6 months but in the end be well worth it.
    I'm on my way. Found a couple online programs to wrap up a bachelors and get moving the right direction. The good thing is because of Nursing I have all my Bio's/A&P's and several lower level nutrition classes so hopefully I can transfer it all. Thanks for your help Matrix.
  19. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Changing awareness one Dr at a time ...Actually its much faster now as i work with clients, but have their open mind Dr shadowing what i am doing may help his other cases..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  20. Registered User
    braddo80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Matrix


    How might I get in touch with you?
  21. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the post.. got a lot to read here
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  22. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    thanks for the post.. got a lot to read here
    Just the tip of the ice berg...We are doing about 20 hours of research a week into genetics mutations and their impact on our mental and physical well being.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oh my this guy is f'n funny - Subbed!
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. PP-Sdrol-Ergo-Oh MY!
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
  3. Methyl 1-Test and 4 OH T back to back?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 09:24 PM
  4. Oh My God, It's Natty PB!
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in