Gel voice


  1. Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\
    What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    What mg injections r u getting 3x a week? I hated the androgel, felt all my symptoms return after a few days on it .. So i went back to the patch. But I get such bad rashes.. I am going to push for injections, hopefully they work for me as well as the patch is..
    15 mg 3x/week
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle

    15 mg 3x/week
    Using gel in addition tho? Every 3rd day injection? Or just a steady m/w/f? Or..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Anyone notice a waaay deeper voice when using test gel? My voice gets extremely deep if I apply to my scrotum, this never happens on injections alone.

    By the way, got test results back after quitting injections and trying Androgel 1.62% for a little while. Test was at 879, e2 was 28. And this was applying the gel to my left shoulder only every day and blood drawn on right arm. Back to low dose injections 3 times a week and gel on my sack twice a week. Even though it doesn't make me feel perfect, it's still the best feeling solution for me yet. And my endo agrees to it as well, stating that he really has no idea why the injections or gel isn't putting my sex drive thru the roof. He was like, "testosterone is responsible for the male sex drive, so I don't know".. lol incredible. :\
    DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

    IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

    DHT is the androgenic hormone that is more responsible for your libido. When people use transdermal test cream/gel properly it tends to have a high rate of conversion to DHT. Using it on your scrotum may increase test absorption and level but because there is very little skin there is very little conversion to DHT.

    IHMO applying it to your scrotum is just silly for more than clinical reasons.
    Does applying to scrotum really have that much of a conversion to DHT compared to other areas? If I wanted the majority of gel to convert to DHT, where would be the ideal application area?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 11:37 PM
Log in
Log in