trt bloods uk

umpalumpa1981

Awards
hi guys

got my blood results back 3 weeks 4 days after nebido shot had alot tested etc.... fbc lipids and so on everything seems to be in range and ok

apart from e2 levels seem very high to be i know nebido peaks around week 3 ish this is what thay came back as

test levels 35.8 nmol/l range 10 to 30

serum oestradiol levels 280pmol/l range 0 to 191

serum prolactin level 228 miu/l range 45 to 363 converted to ng/ml i think is 10.7 is this high?

so to me me test levels are good

estrogen level are very high work out 280 pmol/l converted to pg/ml is 76 ish so seems very high to me

not sure on prolactin are these high?

anyway what u guys think of these results ?

i am haven a blood test day before next injection,i have every 7 weeks

then seeing endo week after do u think i should mention a ai to him about that e levels being so high?

all info welcome guys

thanks

umpalumpa1981

Awards
hi guys

got my blood results back 3 weeks 4 days after nebido shot had alot tested etc.... fbc lipids and so on everything seems to be in range and ok

apart from e2 levels seem very high to be i know nebido peaks around week 3 ish this is what thay came back as

test levels 35.8 nmol/l range 10 to 30

serum oestradiol levels 280pmol/l range 0 to 191

serum prolactin level 228 miu/l range 45 to 363 converted to ng/ml i think is 10.7 is this high?

so to me me test levels are good

estrogen level are very high work out 280 pmol/l converted to pg/ml is 76 ish so seems very high to me

not sure on prolactin are these high?

anyway what u guys think of these results ?

i am haven a blood test day before next injection,i have every 7 weeks

then seeing endo week after do u think i should mention a ai to him about that e levels being so high?

all info welcome guys

thanks
bump!!!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How do you feel? E2 varies person to person. Pretend you didn't know your number

umpalumpa1981

Awards
Well to be honest ,week 1 and 2 felt good with good sex drive,after that started to loss sex drive and hardons.
Guessing e2 was creeping up I'm week 5 now and feel that e2 has come down as t levels have dropped
But sex drive is not great as t levels are dropping off getting next injection in 2 weeks.
What do u think of my prolactin levels?

I'm have a other load of blood work done 2 days before injection to see we're I am

Think it is worth trying to get a ai off endo when see him in 3 weeks, maybe just a low dose to keep e2 in check
As 76 does seem high should it not be in 20 Ish?

umpalumpa1981

Awards
Well to be honest ,week 1 and 2 felt good with good sex drive,after that started to loss sex drive and hardons.
Guessing e2 was creeping up I'm week 5 now and feel that e2 has come down as t levels have dropped
But sex drive is not great as t levels are dropping off getting next injection in 2 weeks.
What do u think of my prolactin levels?

I'm have a other load of blood work done 2 days before injection to see we're I am

Think it is worth trying to get a ai off endo when see him in 3 weeks, maybe just a low dose to keep e2 in check
As 76 does seem high should it not be in 20 Ish?

Must be someone out there with more info ?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Trying to time an AI (AROMASIN my first choice) to your every 8 week injection schedule, and guessing when your E2 peaks, seems undoable
without frequent E2 blood tests. But, you already knew that, UMPA.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Trying to time an AI (AROMASIN my first choice) to your every 8 week injection schedule, and guessing when your E2 peaks, seems undoable
without frequent E2 blood tests. But, you already knew that, UMPA.
better off getting hit.by.lightening as.levels can fluctuate when there is not.such a short half.life. To.many unknown variables involved