Thyroid/Insulin/Cortisol

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I have CM core from orthomolecular. Combination with this, identifying intracellular nutritional deficiency, correcting GI along with dietary modifications 70% of the people where able to discontinue metformin, glipzide or other drugs which control blood sugar. Not difficult at all.
    Im with you on this one. Type 2 diabetes can be controled without meds very easily.

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Regarding my MRI... email from the Endo

"Very small 1-2 mm area within pituitary consistent with a small microadenoma.
    No other treatment indicated. You should continue on the testosterone injections."

So is this tumor on my pituitary perhaps the reason for puberty at age 8? And how does this tumor affect my fat love handles?
    I would check all the components of the pituitary at this point to see what exactely it puts out in terms of hormones. The other issue is that if this grows and changes so is the pituitary function. Im not sure how to advise you from here besides to have regulary check ups and take meds to level out your hormones produced by the pituitary.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    You can try it, if you have no success in fixing the problem at the cell level with other means. I'd use metforming as last resort. Problem is that if the cells are damaged what's metforming going to do... mask the problem even more....!
    THis is excellent advice....Glad I am not the only so called "kook" here LOL
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

I would check all the components of the pituitary at this point to see what exactely it puts out in terms of hormones. The other issue is that if this grows and changes so is the pituitary function. Im not sure how to advise you from here besides to have regulary check ups and take meds to level out your hormones produced by the pituitary.
    I thank you for all your time and input thus far. It is because of people like you (and others) that prompted me to investigate in the first place. I am truly and sincerely grateful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:50 PM
  2. High Cortisol, Low Thyroid, Low Testosterone
    By Warrior21 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:41 AM
  3. AACE Guideline on Thyroid - Doesn't Mention Cortisol?
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:09 AM
  4. Diabetic:need insulin spike?
    By ironviking in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:05 PM
  5. How to use insulin - the most anabolic hormone
    By Trevdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 07:35 AM