does trt help you get leaner and lose belly fat quicker?

1. Registered User
    Answers

does trt help you get leaner and lose belly fat quicker?

I was just curious as to the weekly trt cypionate shots in have been getting will help lower belly fat. I run 3 times a week and train with weights for four. Diet not so great but not horrible anyone have any ideas?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi
    I was just curious as to the weekly trt cypionate shots in have been getting will help lower belly fat. I run 3 times a week and train with weights for four. Diet not so great but not horrible anyone have any ideas?
    Proper hormone along with rest, good stress management, balanced lifestyle as well as gi tract will give the optimal results
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Woowee! Don't forget the GI Tract!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tenntarheel View Post
    Woowee! Don't forget the GI Tract!!!
    If you can not absorb, assimilate and eliminate one's food or supplements, you are wasting your time...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, it will help.

Keep the training up and an eye on your diet. You do get a little more "cheat" area with diet, but better to keep it in line and not start any bad habits.
  6. BJE
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know whether or not testosterone helps lose fat, but it should help build and maintain muscle. Muscle being more biologically active than fat means the more muscle you have the more calories you will burn.

I think however that when it comes to losing fat that the most important aspect is your eating habits. I would like to hang a big banner at the fitness center where I work out that says "Obesity is not the result of too little exercise, but rather the result of too much food." I see so many guys there spending up to an hour a day on a treadmill or elliptical year after year who don't appear to have lost an ounce. They certainly don't lack in exercise.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Great replies guys, thanks for all your help as always you guys rock. I do notice that since I've been on trt my appetite has gone up considerably, that's the dangerous part. Anyone else feel increase in hunger and food cravings?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

It's my experience that much depends on diet.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vatality View Post
    It's my experience that much depends on diet.
    If you can not absorb what you eating does not matter how good your eat it will not make a difference. I see this one a weekly basis from clients. "I eat paleo, gluten free, diary free why am I still having issues" my response is "because you are not assmilating your food properly because you do not sit down to enjoy, you eat on the run, body does not have time to process. 2-3 hours your are shoveling more in to an already compromise digestive tract.. How long do you think you can keep it up till something goes wrong"
  10. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    Great replies guys, thanks for all your help as always you guys rock. I do notice that since I've been on trt my appetite has gone up considerably, that's the dangerous part. Anyone else feel increase in hunger and food cravings?
    Man yes. Much increased and weight going up to match. Lower down in the thread Matrix says "If you can not absorb what you eating does not matter how good your eat it will not make a difference". Well, I am extremely good at absorbing apparently...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:00 AM
  2. Has TRT helped you Erectile Fuctions and Sex Drive?
    By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
  3. Does TriMax help you drop fat???
    By big arms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 04:46 PM
  4. Does bodyfat help you gain muscle?
    By handzilla in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 11:26 AM
  5. Great website to help you get your diet in check