Sub Q Test Cyp Injections

BJE

BJE

Awards
Is anyone here doing sub Q test injections? This is being promoted heavily in another forum. I decided to try it and so far I have had no problems with it and it is simpler than IM.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone here doing sub Q test injections? This is being promoted heavily in another forum. I decided to try it and so far I have had no problems with it and it is simpler than IM.
Slightly behind the times...Been doing them for 5 years. I use a 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle in shoulder by injecting on a 45 degree angle not straight in. Straight in would may be more IM. I suggest this technique when parents who have children autism are using b-12 from their Dr. It tends to have less side effects by mimicing a slow release vs an immediately release. Giving an autistic child a IM shot of methyl b-12 with the wrong genetic snps will cause elevate stimming where as giving it underneath the skin there is less to likely to occur.

BJE

BJE

Awards
I had been doing a shallow IM in the thigh with a 1/2" 31g needle pushing straight in. Now I am injecting into the fat on my buttocks. A couple of times I've gotten red itchy skin over the injection site.

BJE

BJE

Awards
Slightly behind the times...Been doing them for 5 years. I use a 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle in shoulder by injecting on a 45 degree angle not straight in. Straight in would may be more IM. I suggest this technique when parents who have children autism are using b-12 from their Dr. It tends to have less side effects by mimicing a slow release vs an immediately release. Giving an autistic child a IM shot of methyl b-12 with the wrong genetic snps will cause elevate stimming where as giving it underneath the skin there is less to likely to occur.
Do you think that the there is a chance that the dosage would need to be adjusted with sub q or will the blood level still be the same as with IM?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have seen very little if any change in majority of time since I have been recommending it to Drs. I do notice some drop in e2 for some men. Every one is different there is no direct answer.