Injection before bed?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone inject test right before bed? I did this once, and it kept me up most of the night (but I wasn't sure if it was the test, or my mind playing tricks). I thought since test levels usually skyrocket between the injection the following 6 hours, then the levels would be at a more natural range when you wake up.

By the way, this Androgel 1.62% my endo put me on since injections were keeping my test and e2 too high REALLY SUCKS lol. The gel is making my nipples sensitive, I'm getting severe anxiety again, and anger has gone way up. After I get a follow up blood test, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be back to the injections! The gel makes me feel like I just took 600mg of caffeine 2 hours after application haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always injected before bed...only problem is the first couple injects aren't the best idea bc your muscle isn't use to it and you don't have the time during the day to "walk it off" or use your muscle so it's not as sore...when your muscles are still "virgin" and you inject before bed your going wake up and say...ouch! Lol as for not sleeping...never had that problem maybe try a sleep supp like lights out or g8 if it keeps up

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I always injected before bed...only problem is the first couple injects aren't the best idea bc your muscle isn't use to it and you don't have the time during the day to "walk it off" or use your muscle so it's not as sore...when your muscles are still "virgin" and you inject before bed your going wake up and say...ouch! Lol as for not sleeping...never had that problem maybe try a sleep supp like lights out or g8 if it keeps up
That's strange, I've never had any pain or soreness from IM injections, and I've been doing them for a year in delts, glutes, and quads. I'll try the night injects again.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to inject in the morning because, like you, I get almost an adrenaline rush for hours afterwards. I would never be able to sleep.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i never pin before bed i always pin a muscle then go to the gym and work the muscle.... TJM

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
i always inject right before going to sleep. as far as pin mentioned i think that was for the first time ever injected, i recall having some good pain, but that was long ago. I sleep very well after my injections, though i sometimes roll over on my hard on which wakes me up.

Pericles

Pericles

Awards
No issues at all for me pinning either morning or late at night. I've done both with great results. Sleep like a baby, and no pain at all.