labs while on erase

napalm

napalm

Awards
backstory: have been on trt for 9 months now, started at 100/week, test was 389 six days post injection. then went to 50/twice a week. e2 at that dose was 43, high normal for my lab. bumped up test dose to 75/twice a week and started taking erase to try to deal w the e2.

started the erase at 2/day 5 on, 2 off for 1 week, then after reading some members here had good results w 1/day, changed to that. have been on 1/day 5 on 2 off for a month now.

labs as of last tuesday at 5 pm were:

T 789 (happy with this)

Bioavailable T 490 - range 101-534

Free T 17.3 - range 3.68-19.13

Free T % 2.2 - range 1.6-2.9

E2 47 :(

SHBG 26 - range 15-71

TSH 1.387 - range .200-4.780

FSH 0.5 - range 1.4-18.1

LH <.01 (i think its safe to say i'm shut down)

Cholesterol 190

HDL 38

LDL 101

PSA 1.0 (whew)

DHEA 0.674 - range 0.63-4.70

both good and bad here, e2 obviously not where i want it. up 9% from what dose was previously. i don't know how much, if at all the erase helped. this bums me out cause i've read a lot of really good reviews, and have pm'd with members who have had success with it. so it's really hard to come to any logical conclusion about it. for all i know, without the erase my e2 could have been 55 or so with the increase of my test dose to 75/twice a week. i still have a bunch of erase left, so i'll bump it back to 2/day. i've had no symptoms of increased e2 whatsoever and feel great.

i'm happy with the t level of 789, this was 2 days after injection so i think i'll keep the dose where it is. i could drop it to 62.5/twice a week in a attempt to bring the e2 down, but it would prolly still be high. i feel good, so i'll keep it at 75/twice a week. my weight has seemed to stabilize at around 205 - well within striking difference of 198 even for someone who hates to cut weight like me. since i started trt, i'm up 18 lbs from ~185 when i started - and i've leaned out. i'm a good example of what trt does to cholesterol levels, mine was 270 prior to trt with bad ldl and hdl. i'm happy with them now and haven't changed anything in my diet.

so what am i gonna do about the e2? not sure outside of upping the erase and retest in december. i don't really have any symptoms to treat, so i'm not in a rush to do anything about it. these labs were done at my gp, my endo hasn't seen them yet but i'll be making a appt tomorrow. interested to hear what he has to say.

thoughts?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Maybee you need to bump the dose of erase up. 1/day seems like a low dose to me when many can handle 3/day. I thought 1/day was for erase pro.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess my question is why do you care? You feel good, have leaned out, put on muscle weight, and everything else looks fine. I personally couldn't care less about the e2 number unless there is a reason you are concerned other than seeing a number.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea one a day is for erase pro. Plus remember you aren't taking some over the counter test booster you're taking injections. You may need something stronger than erase. Ask your doctor

napalm

napalm

Awards
I guess my question is why do you care? You feel good, have leaned out, put on muscle weight, and everything else looks fine. I personally couldn't care less about the e2 number unless there is a reason you are concerned other than seeing a number.
it's only two data points, but its an upward trend so far, def need more data. there's a good bit of conversion going on. i'm reading now about how bioavailable t/free t/free t %/shbg figure in there. i found a couple good articles i'm gonna take to work tomorrow. i do think it's something i need to keep a close eye on. ideally i'd like to get e2 into the 30-35 range.

then again there's always the possibility i'm over analyzing this :)

Yea one a day is for erase pro. Plus remember you aren't taking some over the counter test booster you're taking injections. You may need something stronger than erase. Ask your doctor
there are members who had 1/day drop their e2 into the 20's. i'm going to up the erase to 2/day and retest in december.