Lowered to 100mg/wk test cyp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    bulking at 6', 245? you are going to be a monster.
    I use digestive enzyme with every client. Eat less get.more bank.for buck less toxic residue
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

I use digestive enzyme with every client. Eat less get.more bank.for buck less toxic residue
    Is there a certain brand of digestive enzymes you recommend?
    •   

3. Very interesting thread. We have a giant bottle of digestive enzymes that my wife takes, but I will start today!
    Also, I'm on test cyp 100/wk and felt like a superstar for about 3 weeks. Now, in week 5 I have noticed sex drive is low again and overall vitality is less that 10/10 like it was in the beginning. Just went in for full blood work yesterday (10 vials + cortisol saliva 4x) to check hormones and see what is going on.
    Good stuff guys. Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Is there a certain brand of digestive enzymes you recommend?
    Depends on the case if I suggest animal or plant based with/wo HCL bile and so forth. Why you use proper evaluation to best guide recommendations
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any reason to taper down Test Cyp?
    By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 02:42 PM