HGH options

Joe123456

Awards
My Doctor gave me the option to go on HGH. I am only going to be able to take 2 - 3 units a day five days a week. I have options between Humatrope, Norditropin, Genotropin, Omnitrope, Saizen and Trev-Tropin. I would like to know if one has any benefits over the other, or are they all the same thing made by different companies. It is going to be added to my test cypionate dose of 80 mg a week.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My Doctor gave me the option to go on HGH. I am only going to be able to take 2 - 3 units a day five days a week. I have options between Humatrope, Norditropin, Genotropin, Omnitrope, Saizen and Trev-Tropin. I would like to know if one has any benefits over the other, or are they all the same thing made by different companies. It is going to be added to my test cypionate dose of 80 mg a week.
Fix all the other issues first before implementing GH. If you are true hypopituitary then you qualify for proper GH therapy to be covered by insurance. 5 days 2 off is a crock of crap. Better off staying on lower dosages every day.