Androgel 1.62%

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone use this? I've used Testim before (which make me feel great), wasn't sure if Androgel 1.62% was any better? I'm thinking about stopping injections and going back to gels.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Anyone use this? I've used Testim before (which make me feel great), wasn't sure if Androgel 1.62% was any better? I'm thinking about stopping injections and going back to gels.
Iwont replace injectables but u can use as test base. Not test to run dolo. U will b shutvdown for a weaker replacement.
Im no expert thought

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
Hey lex, just curious why you want to switch back because today my doc is wanting me to start on Fortesta. What kind of results did you see with the gels? How much did your test level increase?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Hey lex, just curious why you want to switch back because today my doc is wanting me to start on Fortesta. What kind of results did you see with the gels? How much did your test level increase?
I just haven't had good results with my sex drive and mood on injections, mostly due to e2 which my doctors care nothing about. When I began TRT a year ago, my endo put me on Testim. I did pretty well on Testim, but didn't want to transfer it to anyone, so I began injections. Everything seemed good until my e2 started rising and my sex drive went way down. Also became very irritable. My total test was around 1250, and e2 around 48.

When they tested me on Testim gel my total test was above 1400. Even though I've been told by members here there is no way gel will increase levels this much, I felt like a different person when I started Testim. Sex drive up, appetite way up, erections all the time, even my voice became a lot deeper.

I've still got a lot of test-e left, but I'll try the Androgel for a little while.

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
How much testim were you using? Or do you know how many mg of test per week on testim? Also how soon did you see results? Or actually, feel results

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How much testim were you using? Or do you know how many mg of test per week on testim? Also how soon did you see results? Or actually, feel results
1 tube per day, 50mg. I started seeing results within the first month. I think I absorb the gel a lot better than most.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I did pretty well on Testim, but didn't want to transfer it to anyone
contact issues are still there w androgel.

you're the first person i've come across that went back to gels from injections.

if you feel better on gels, go for it...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
contact issues are still there w androgel.

you're the first person i've come across that went back to gels from injections.

if you feel better on gels, go for it...
If a doctor would prescribe an AI for me, I would stay with injections. Injections make my e2 rise and fluctuate too much, not a problem with gels.

napalm

napalm

Awards
If a doctor would prescribe an AI for me, I would stay with injections. Injections make my e2 rise and fluctuate too much, not a problem with gels.
How often were you injecting?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
We have sponsers on this site that sell AI's without a script.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How often were you injecting?
50mg twice a week, but I changed that to 30mg 3 times a week which helped dramatically. I'm still injecting, haven't received the Androgel in the mail yet.

napalm

napalm

Awards
50mg twice a week, but I changed that to 30mg 3 times a week which helped dramatically. I'm still injecting, haven't received the Androgel in the mail yet.
What is your e2 on 90/week? I understand everyones sensibility to exogenous test is different, but I'm surprised your e2 is causing problems at that dose.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What is your e2 on 90/week? I understand everyones sensibility to exogenous test is different, but I'm surprised your e2 is causing problems at that dose.
Not sure what it is on 90/week, but at 100/week my peak test level was above 1250, and my e2 was almost 50. Lowering it to 30mg 3 times a week has definitely changed things for the better. No more irritability/anxiety. Sex drive still isn't where I want it to be, but nothing like before. I use a little bit of Testim each week (dime size amount on my scrotum) to keep my sex drive a little toward normal. Like most others on here, I gauge my test/e2 levels according to the intensity of morning erections. Also my ability to dream. If e2 is too low, no morning erections, no dreams. If my e2 is too high, no morning erections, no dreams. Weird huh?

napalm

napalm

Awards
Not sure what it is on 90/week, but at 100/week my peak test level was above 1250, and my e2 was almost 50. Lowering it to 30mg 3 times a week has definitely changed things for the better. No more irritability/anxiety. Sex drive still isn't where I want it to be, but nothing like before. I use a little bit of Testim each week (dime size amount on my scrotum) to keep my sex drive a little toward normal. Like most others on here, I gauge my test/e2 levels according to the intensity of morning erections. Also my ability to dream. If e2 is too low, no morning erections, no dreams. If my e2 is too high, no morning erections, no dreams. Weird huh?
Yeah dude, this has me stumped. My e2 at 100/week was 43 and I had no symptoms at all. I'm now on 75/twice a week and am still getting wood, I can't f'ing wait to get my labs done next week. I've been taking one erase/day. Hopefully that's keeping it down.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Yeah dude, this has me stumped. My e2 at 100/week was 43 and I had no symptoms at all. I'm now on 75/twice a week and am still getting wood, I can't f'ing wait to get my labs done next week. I've been taking one erase/day. Hopefully that's keeping it down.
I've got a bottle of Erase, but I'm on such a fine line right now I'm not sure if I should take it yet. I'll be getting blood results back next week, so that should determine whether or not I start taking it. Does it work pretty good?

napalm

napalm

Awards
I've got a bottle of Erase, but I'm on such a fine line right now I'm not sure if I should take it yet. I'll be getting blood results back next week, so that should determine whether or not I start taking it. Does it work pretty good?
won't know until after i get my labs drawn next week, there's a few guys here that have had documented (labs) success with it.

i plan on posting the results...