Wanted to know if free testosterone level of 643.0 pg/mL is good

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Napalm, so you think that I should stop taking it for a few weeks then run labs?

2. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    Napalm, so you think that I should stop taking it for a few weeks then run labs?
    what are you planning on dropping your dose to?
    •   

3. . 5mg 3 times a week cause I have the 1mg tabs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    I think it strange that those high levels of free and total test would cause a strength increase during training. I don't feel stronger yet. Does anyone have any theories?
    type of diet matter as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    . 5mg 3 times a week cause I have the 1mg tabs.
    no, i mean the test...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    . 5mg 3 times a week cause I have the 1mg tabs.
    cut it back to .5mg 2x a week. If lab shows E2 low again, then .25mg 2x a week. On of these doses will hit the spot.

7. The test is 200mg every week, I know that's high ill talk to my doc tomorrow about dropping it to 100 a week.

8. 200 seems to be the default spot that doctors just learning about TRT are going with. My doctor started me on that a year and a half ago and it made me nuts- no other way to put it. I was an emotional train wreck. Going in to see him now that he has such a better understanding of it (I was one of his first that he allowed to self inject), he is a full advocate of 100 a week or 50 twice a week. He won't even discuss 200 a week anymore. He started seeing the elevated BP and cholesterol along with the mood changes that were happening, and started diving into a better understanding.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    The test is 200mg every week, I know that's high ill talk to my doc tomorrow about dropping it to 100 a week.
    The range of how much test to take varies from 50-200mg a week. The only way to find out what works for you is to do bloodwork and taylor the dosage to your specific needs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    200 seems to be the default spot that doctors just learning about TRT are going with. My doctor started me on that a year and a half ago and it made me nuts- no other way to put it. I was an emotional train wreck. Going in to see him now that he has such a better understanding of it (I was one of his first that he allowed to self inject), he is a full advocate of 100 a week or 50 twice a week. He won't even discuss 200 a week anymore. He started seeing the elevated BP and cholesterol along with the mood changes that were happening, and started diving into a better understanding.
    I understand your point ....
    Bloodwork though is a powerful tool in adjusting dosage and also everybody is different where their body is at a happy balance. Your doctor should treat everybody on individual bases rather than than saying 100mg works for everyone.
    Not everyone is the same by a long shot but I do agree 100mg is a good starting point for HRT.

11. I never stated that he says 100mg works for everyone. I said that he is now an advocate for a lower dose because he understands the process better and won't start at the upper limit now. Of course blood work is one of the two major factors in dosing, along with the simple question of, "how do you feel?"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GENOMYX wants to know if vicesoldier...
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:12 AM
  2. Looking to boost my FREE testosterone levels
    By mmk64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. Want to know if 75mg of dbol is a waist in my cycle
    By btown123 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2