New here from Nashvegas. Likely an HRT candidate

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself and learn as much as I can from you guys on this board. Trying to learn about my situation as well as become adept in HRT as a whole. I believe I have opiate induced hypogonadism and will hopefully be able to verify with My blood test results this week. I'm hoping this new doc is knowledgeable and also open to newer thoughts and findings in the realm of HRT. As lots of guys say, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I've been training seriously for roughly 17 years, and I am 32 years old. I have most of the symptoms of low test levels and it's driving me nuts. Anyways, thanks in advance for all the info and help you guys offer.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Opiates induce decrease in LH so clomid would be the first logical step...not TRT as of now. Explore other options first.

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
I'm still on suboxone though, for at least a couple more years. So the HRT is for those couple years. After getting off suboxone, I will then try to Restart my natural production again. If my system is already too far gone from the opiates and subs, then I guess my options would be pretty much just get back on HRT. But from what I've read, people have been able to recover after use of opiates back to normal levels