Just started androderm...
- 10-17-2012, 12:29 AM
I am 24. My endo started me on androderm 2mg patches today. I have total test of 288 and free test of 28. Bioavailable is 68. Prolactin was normal middle of the road at 8.6
LH is low normal at 2.7
No estradiol on this sheet.
I am wondering if this wil help.. Ge really doesht know why my test is so low.. I attribute it to chronic use of OTC test boosters for the past 6 -7 years and an eating disorder where I had an endocrine shut down at age 18.
Can I still use OTC supps like erase, anabeta, daa, mucuna, etc? Or should I be slapped for asking.
I use d3, alcar, lclt as staples.. Along with anabolic pump, a multi, fish oil... Calcium, magnesium, zinc.. I follow a strong diet geared towards helping the body produce test and proper hormone production, but looks like none if it has worked... Thoughts? Thanks.
- 10-17-2012, 02:35 PM
10-17-2012, 03:42 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
10-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Great. Is there Anythibg I can take OTC to counteract shut down / combat any increase in estrogen? Erase? Divanil products for increasing free test? Anything to help with LH?Originally Posted by The Matrix
Should I ask for something else at my next apt in two weeks?
10-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tad50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:46 AM
- By paulyshore636 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:35 AM
- By max silver in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2004, 04:48 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2004, 12:14 AM
- By Andy2k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 04-09-2003, 08:01 AM