New side affect on TRT

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Guys,

Looking for some input here. I have been on a pretty high TRT dose of 200mg/week for about three months, and HCG for about the last month. I have noticed a new side affect over the last week, my erection strength is reduced. Libido is fine, just things are not getting as hard.
I had bloods a couple weeks ago with the following results:

Total Test = 1223

Free T = 299

E2 = 26

I need your thoughts on what might be going on here, possible elevated E2? I have been taking 1 Erase daily just to make sure I do not let my E2 get out of hand, but??? I have Adex on hand, but did not want to use this unless necessary. Any thoughts on what might be the issue here?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
How long after starting hcg were the labs taken?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Labs were right around the same time. I can drop the HCG, as I really don't need it, I already have kids and do not need anymore.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Now that I think about it, labs were at the exact same time, so I have only been on HCG for two weeks.

Are you thinking elevated E2 due to HCG ?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have bloods scheduled for next week, thinking I will quite HCG & Ai untill then and see what I test out at. It is so hard to determine if you have high E2 or low E2, symptoms are too close together.

napalm

napalm

Awards
e2 of 26 is not that high, are you sure the 'issue' isn't between your ears?

aj0538

aj0538

Awards
I got my e2 down to 7 when i first started out on trt. My joints hurt pretty bad, mostly my elbows. I'm right around 28 now and that seems to be good. I am also on 200 a week of test split into 2 100 mg shots a week roughly 84 hours apart with hcg at 250 iu twice a week. I also take adex .25 twice a week. When i had my e2 at 7 i was taking 1mg twice a week of the adex and that crashed my e2.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
e2 of 26 is not that high, are you sure the 'issue' isn't between your ears?
Agree, 26 is not bad, but that was before I started HCG. Prior to starting HCG, I did not have this problem. Again, I was NOT using HCG or an AI, hence my previously post, going to stop both and see we're I am at. I started the AI as a preventative measure due to starting HCG, so know, I am not sure which might be the problem, so thought I would drop both and get retested in a week.

Will Erase clear in a week and allow for my E2 to return to a "normal" baseline? I want my BW in a week to be just the Test.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Agree, 26 is not bad, but that was before I started HCG. Prior to starting HCG, I did not have this problem. Again, I was NOT using HCG or an AI, hence my previously post, going to stop both and see we're I am at. I started the AI as a preventative measure due to starting HCG, so know, I am not sure which might be the problem, so thought I would drop both and get retested in a week.

Will Erase clear in a week and allow for my E2 to return to a "normal" baseline? I want my BW in a week to be just the Test.
pm rodja regarding whether the erase will clear in a week. i would think so, but he'll know.

you were on the hcg for 3 weeks w/o any sides, maybe you were just tired or something?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I'll hit Rodja up, forgot he is a PES rep.

I am thinking maybe I have my E2 to low due to Erase use. Your right, I had know sides for a couple weeks, thinking maybe it took awhile to get E2 low enough for me to notice. My current issue is mild, everything is working, just not quite normal.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'll hit Rodja up, forgot he is a PES rep.

I am thinking maybe I have my E2 to low due to Erase use. Your right, I had know sides for a couple weeks, thinking maybe it took awhile to get E2 low enough for me to notice. My current issue is mild, everything is working, just not quite normal.
Keep us posted after you get your labs done
Good luck...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG made me really tired and weak feeling. I never had any labs, but it was almost immediate after I would do my twice weekly 500u shot. As soon as I stopped HCG, I came back to life.

j2048b

Awards
i was pushing 200mlg e5d, and had to stretch it our to 200 e7d along with 2 x's hcg a week of 250 then upped to 500, hcg made me feel good, mood was and still is great, and i ran into the same problem with the morning wood, lowered my test dosage, to 50 mlg 2 times a week, and it all came back,

pmgamer has an awesome article or two about this issue!!

might be e2, and usually is, usually can tell if ur not getting morning wood, ur e2 is high!

napalm

napalm

Awards
i was pushing 200mlg e5d, and had to stretch it our to 200 e7d along with 2 x's hcg a week of 250 then upped to 500, hcg made me feel good, mood was and still is great, and i ran into the same problem with the morning wood, lowered my test dosage, to 50 mlg 2 times a week, and it all came back,

pmgamer has an awesome article or two about this issue!!

might be e2, and usually is, usually can tell if ur not getting morning wood, ur e2 is high!
did you drop the hcg dose as well? prolly don't need it all all at 100/week...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is hcg lowering your e2? That doesn't make any sense to me.

napalm

napalm

Awards
How is hcg lowering your e2? That doesn't make any sense to me.
i might be wrong but i think he's saying his e2 got out of whack, dropped his dose to 100/week, now he has wood. i'm wondering if he dropped the hcg when he lowered his test dose...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, now that would make sense. To my knowledge, HCG will only increase your e2 and make your nuts normal size. Essentially nothing but a vanity injection.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I dropped HCG and things are WAY better, I will never use it again. Matrix warned me about HCG & E2, but of course I did not listen, I have always been a slow learner.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, at least you didn't drop $400 on it trying to figure out why you became so bloated after taking it over and over. Like, um....err...someone that isn't me.

lol

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Hey, at least you didn't drop $400 on it trying to figure out why you became so bloated after taking it over and over. Like, um....err...someone that isn't me.

lol
Right!!

I am a slow learner, but once I figure it out, I am quick to react. WHAT A DIFF IT HAS MADE DROPING THAT ****. I have completely stoped taking an AI. I go in on Tuesday for BW, can wait to see where my E2 is at!!