TRT question

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. After 2 weeks on 2mg patch I went from 288 to 679. I've been on for one month now. I am starting the gel on thursday. I feel like a changed man.. If it wasn't for the rashes from the patch, I would not be switching



    Name:  image-3535506419.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  497.6 KB



    Name:  image-3864879208.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  444.9 KB

    They're itchy dry burns.. All over wherever I put the patch!


  2. Whoa man, that irritation is every time, every location? I guess you have to decide if the risk outweighs the benefits. What's wrong with injecting? It's really no big deal, and that's coming from me, the guy who used to turn ghost white and pass out from shots. It gets easier every time
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    Whoa man, that irritation is every time, every location? I guess you have to decide if the risk outweighs the benefits. What's wrong with injecting? It's really no big deal, and that's coming from me, the guy who used to turn ghost white and pass out from shots. It gets easier every time
    Yes.
    I dint need a high enough dose for injections at this time

  4. Not really sure where the dose becomes high/low enough to warrant an injection versus a topical. I could inject 60mg 2x/week or 30mg 4x/week. I guess I don't understand

  5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    Not really sure where the dose becomes high/low enough to warrant an injection versus a topical. I could inject 60mg 2x/week or 30mg 4x/week. I guess I don't understand
    I'm onlygetting 24mg a week with androgel now.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Not really sure where the dose becomes high/low enough to warrant an injection versus a topical. I could inject 60mg 2x/week or 30mg 4x/week. I guess I don't understand
    Yeah, I don't either. The only thing I would imagine is that the initial spike would be higher and then level out, as opposed to being more even if you are applying a patch or gel everyday.

    Personally, I love injections and would just elect to take a lower dose a couple times a week.

  7. 24 mg a week will most likely leave at the bottom of the range if you even get into it. The size of the dose had nothing to do with the method of taking the drug....

  8. I do 25mg 3x/week, and it works great.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    24 mg a week will most likely leave at the bottom of the range if you even get into it. The size of the dose had nothing to do with the method of taking the drug....

    Yeah 24 is ridiculously low. I believe the average male secretes 7-11mg a day, making ~49mg/week a theoretical lower end. Most TRT dosages I've seen have been 50-150mg/week.

    Cheda, you having trouble holding onto muscle?
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball

    Yeah 24 is ridiculously low. I believe the average male secretes 7-11mg a day, making ~49mg/week a theoretical lower end. Most TRT dosages I've seen have been 50-150mg/week.

    Cheda, you having trouble holding onto muscle?
    No not at all really... I went from 288 to 679 total test in 2 weeks ...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No not at all really... I went from 288 to 679 total test in 2 weeks ...
    How long have you been on it? My guess would be that you got an initial rise in level, but then your natural production will start dropping and you will keep getting lower levels on your tests.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Yes.
    I dint need a high enough dose for injections at this time
    That makes zero sense. Exogenous Test is Exogenous Test, however you administer it. And from the looks of the pic, it doesn't seem muscle is a priority

  13. Jesus, a bit harsh there. We're all at different points on our journey homes, some of us have more challenging journey's than others. And I think he may be referring to a ceiling amount of medicine that can be administered effectively with a transdermal medium, needing a higher #mg would then necessitate a different delivery method.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tenntarheel

    That makes zero sense. Exogenous Test is Exogenous Test, however you administer it. And from the looks of the pic, it doesn't seem muscle is a priority
    I've been on it for 4 weeks. U see my avi. Obviously I have and can achieve muscle. Sorry I didn't oil flex and shave for taking pics of my rash. When I ask for a critique u can give one.

    Name:  image-2981452071.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  482.0 KB

    That was me in 2007. I almost died of anorexia. So I don't really give a fck about how I look. I'm just glad I was able to start eating again and stop killing myself. So from that to



    Name:  image-4114997349.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  352.9 KB

    This is just fine for me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball
    Jesus, a bit harsh there. We're all at different points on our journey homes, some of us have more challenging journey's than others. And I think he may be referring to a ceiling amount of medicine that can be administered effectively with a transdermal medium, needing a higher #mg would then necessitate a different delivery method.
    Correct. You would need to apply 2,000mg of transdermal test to ABSORB 200mg, it's a 10% absorption rate. I take 284mg weekly of test, but only 28mg is entering my system transdermally. When u inject 284mg (for example) you get all of it directly in your blood... Idk what's so confusing about that.. Read the pamphlet they give u with your medication... It's quite enlightening.(not to Rambo)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tenntarheel View Post
    That makes zero sense. Exogenous Test is Exogenous Test, however you administer it. And from the looks of the pic, it doesn't seem muscle is a priority
    Take that crap to another forum where it belongs. Based on some other posts, we get that you think you look great, but don't get down on others for having a different goal or view on things that you don't.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tenntarheel View Post
    That makes zero sense. Exogenous Test is Exogenous Test, however you administer it. And from the looks of the pic, it doesn't seem muscle is a priority
    I think that for most men on TRT muscle isn't the priority. All the other health benefits of testosterone are the priority. If muscle mass is increased that is a bonus. Men who have muscle as a priority aren't on TRT they are on AAS.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BJE

    I think that for most men on TRT muscle isn't the priority. All the other health benefits of testosterone are the priority. If muscle mass is increased that is a bonus. Men who have muscle as a priority aren't on TRT they are on AAS.
    I would agree with this, but it sure is a nice bonus.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  19. It feels Loke the androgel isn't working nearly as well as the patch.. Fml

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I've been on it for 4 weeks. U see my avi. Obviously I have and can achieve muscle. Sorry I didn't oil flex and shave for taking pics of my rash. When I ask for a critique u can give one.

    Name:  image-2981452071.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  482.0 KB

    That was me in 2007. I almost died of anorexia. So I don't really give a fck about how I look. I'm just glad I was able to start eating again and stop killing myself. So from that to



    Name:  image-4114997349.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  352.9 KB

    This is just fine for me
    That's damn impressive. Kudos.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  21. That really couldn't have been that offensive. Also nothing wrong with being proud of the way you look and all the work put in. All I was saying was that you weren't trying to become a beast. Plain and simple, having nothing to do with eating disorders, oil, or flexing.

  22. I have learned and read that finding a good doctor is really important. Finding someone who is qualification is important, I won't make light of that, but I think it is very important to search for a doctor who specializes in a particular issue.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I would start 40 mgs 2 times a week. Higher dosages can cause adrenal and thyroid imbalances. More chances of aromatizing to e2 and other nasty side effect.
    This is my current regiment and it is working pretty well. Test at 785 free 285 on third day after injection. I have put on 11 pounds in 3.5 months. I am starting to question whether I should bump up to 50 two times per week to get level up. On Arimidex X 3 mg per week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trt Questions
    By TXathlete84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:44 PM
  2. pct/trt question
    By lifter2005 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 12:01 PM
  3. trt questions
    By ms84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 10:46 PM
  4. TRT questions
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. Hypogonadism (Testicular Injury + TRT Questions)
    By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in