Lab results after taking Erase in place of anastrozole

Onenut

Awards
I did an experiment and I thought the results might be useful to you guys.

I've been on TRT since mid-2010 and started taking anastrozole about 2 years ago. I'm really sensitive to it, so I only need to take .125mg/day. I do that by crushing the 1mg tablet and dividing it up into 8 tiny piles which I scrape off into 8 3oz tuperware bins each containing a scoop protein powder. Then I take 1 each night. Kinda of a hassel, but it seems to make me feel better than taking .25mg 3 times a week.

I tried taking Pes Erase instead of anastrozole to avoid the hassel and to see if I felt better. I took 1 in the am and 1 in the pm for 18 days instead of my usual anastrozole. During this time I was on my usual dos of Test Cyp (.7 ML twice a wk).

The labs I had done on that 18th day showed that Erase raised my T level and my free T level but did little to control the E2. Numbers (from Quest) were:
Test Total: 1265 ng/dl
Test Free: 271.6 pg/ml
Estrodiol: 46 pg/ml

The numbers from my prior 2 Quest labs on the same T dose and .125/day of AI were:
Test Total: 1031 ng/dl
Test Free: 193 pg/ml
Estrodiol: 17 pg/ml

My Estrodiol levels 2 years ago while on Test before I started taking any AI was 51 with a test level of 856. So the Erase seems to have lowered it some from where I probably would have been with no AI, but not enough. Given these results, I wont be using Erase instead of anastrozole. It did do an excellent job of raising my free T though.

peabody

Awards
Onenut, this doesn't make any sense to me at all. Well, I could understand if Erase just didn't work well as an AI compared to Arimidex, but since you're already on TRT, what would explain the increase in total T, and particularly free T, which is quite substantial? To the extent you are still producing T at all, the increased E2 should have reduced T production.

From what I read, Erase is a suicidal AI and a cortisol reducer (not sure how). Does it possibly also affect SHBG? That could possibly explain higher E2 and free T, but still not higher total T. Do you have an explanation for the results you got?

By the way, anastrozole in liquid form is available "unofficially", but also probably from a legit compounding pharmacy. You can further dilute it with vodka. Then a 1ml oral syringe can be used to give any dose you want.

Onenut

Awards
Mr. TT - I have not tried Aromasin. I remember reading something negative about it and crossing it off my list, but I dont remember why. I'll have to do some research on it and see if my Dr would even write a script for it.

Onenut

Awards
Peabody,
Your logic makes sense. I dont understand all the factors well enough to try to explain why I got these results. If I try, I'll just be talking out my ass.

My SHBG was 24 in this lab vs an average of 26.5 in my prior labs.

The marketing materials on the pescience site describe Erase as:
Natural Anabolic Upregulator
Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
Powerful Testosterone Booster
Ultimate All-In-One Supplement"This potent and intricate supplement will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen.".

I have a script for anastrozole that I can fill through CVS for almost nothing. But if I try to fill it through a compounding pharm, CVS/Caremark makes me fill out all kinds of paperwork for each refill. And I would like to avoid the research versions.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Mr. TT - I have not tried Aromasin. I remember reading something negative about it and crossing it off my list, but I dont remember why. I'll have to do some research on it and see if my Dr would even write a script for it.
Scroll down 12 THREADS or so and find PMGAMER18 (Phil) Aromasin post...... PMGAMER18 has used them all.

peabody

Awards
Well then the change wasn't caused by a big change in SHBG. So your total T went up, a lot of which was extra free T, despite the fact that your E2 went way up. I just don't have an explanation for that.

And you're on injections, so it doesn't look like there could have been a contamination that you sometimes get with transdermals.

Well, as I said, I'm at a complete loss. But maybe I need to give erase a try.

napalm

napalm

Awards
i just picked up some erase and have been taking 2/day, 5 on 2 off. i'll prolly be getting labs drawn in a couple weeks. these will be the first labs since my endo upped my dose to 150/week, which i cut to 75 twice a week. my e2 was 43 at last set of labs at 100/week. lboston is taking 2 erase the day of, and day after injection i believe, and it dropped his e2 to 11.

this will be an interesting set of labs coming up...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i just picked up some erase and have been taking 2/day, 5 on 2 off. i'll prolly be getting labs drawn in a couple weeks. these will be the first labs since my endo upped my dose to 150/week, which i cut to 75 twice a week. my e2 was 43 at last set of labs at 100/week. lboston is taking 2 erase the day of, and day after injection i believe, and it dropped his e2 to 11.

this will be an interesting set of labs coming up...
For guys with e2 <40 I would suggest erase to see if can help bring e2 down. Results are too in consistent to make any kind of actually conclusion

napalm

napalm

Awards
For guys with e2 <40 I would suggest erase to see if can help bring e2 down. Results are too in consistent to make any kind of actually conclusion
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the labs. The e2 of 43 was when I was on 100/week. I suspect it's gone up a little, I think I'm holding a little water right now.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
We'd have to have more trial runs to establish any sort of pattern. An interesting concept nonetheless.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I can see why you don't trust in ERASE. I'm starting not to trust it myself. Just came off an EPISTANE run 4 1/2 weeks ago and my estrogen levels keep rising regardless of the ERASE being used. Ordered the good stuff......guess I gatta get a little dirty now with arimidex. Any advice on how to dose it?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I can see why you don't trust in ERASE. I'm starting not to trust it myself. Just came off an EPISTANE run 4 1/2 weeks ago and my estrogen levels keep rising regardless of the ERASE being used. Ordered the good stuff......guess I gatta get a little dirty now with arimidex. Any advice on how to dose it?
Clincal testing with real life results only way. I have recommended it to several people and had them test using womens panel with same markers from same lab no change. This is being supervised under medical Dr. If the product was good then we would offer it as an alternative. The evidence just does not hold up. I have several guys who have drops in e2 from modulating detox pathways and making lifestyle changes all being over seen by their Dr..

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Clincal testing with real life results only way. I have recommended it to several people and had them test using womens panel with same markers from same lab no change. This is being supervised under medical Dr. If the product was good then we would offer it as an alternative. The evidence just does not hold up. I have several guys who have drops in e2 from modulating detox pathways and making lifestyle changes all being over seen by their Dr..

So you concur.....ERASE= Bull sh*t

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Because of the hype, I Presented.to.Dr o.as an alternative to.armidex. Ran it.for.5 weeks.with.multiple.guys with.blood.work e2.stayed same.or.went higher. Correcting lifestyle, altered genetic.pathways associated with detoxification stopping drinking bottle water increase cruciferous veggies when appropriate resulted in 10-15 point drops.in e2 with deviation of.5 points from peak.to.trough.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Because of the hype, I Presented.to.Dr o.as an alternative to.armidex. Ran it.for.5 weeks.with.multiple.guys with.blood.work e2.stayed same.or.went higher. Correcting lifestyle, altered genetic.pathways associated with detoxification stopping drinking bottle water increase cruciferous veggies when appropriate resulted in 10-15 point drops.in e2 with deviation of.5 points from peak.to.trough.

hmmmm...interesting. So the ERASE could be the cause of my high estrogen? And cruciferous veggies help lower estrogen? Learning ALL KINDS of stuff today.

So maybe I should stop the ERASE. I was going to keep going to see if perhaps it might work after the entire bottle is gone. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Though it may be a double edged sword in my case as my estrogen is already very high and I need to control it rather then promote it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...interesting. So the ERASE could be the cause of my high estrogen? And cruciferous veggies help lower estrogen? Learning ALL KINDS of stuff today.

So maybe I should stop the ERASE. I was going to keep going to see if perhaps it might work after the entire bottle is gone. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Though it may be a double edged sword in my case as my estrogen is already very high and I need to control it rather then promote it.
With any supplements it takes about 3 weeks for it to do its thing. I had a guy using dim detox. Emailed saying this stuff was not working 3 weeks in then with in a few days he starting getting morning erections which he has not had in a long time. Got blood test drawn e2 dropped 15 points. Went to some other form of DIM, symptoms came back. If it ain't broke do not fix it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you have any blood work?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting convo here. I can attest to erase lowering my estradiol . I use it at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks at s time usually stacked with a natty t booster, AS OF LAST WEEK I STARTED ON ANDRODERM 2mg PATCH TRT. unfortunately, NO ESTRADIOL was taken with the diagnostic bw.

Results were:

24 yrs old 5'7 165lbs
Total test-288
Free test- 28
Shbg- 44
Prolactin- 8.6
Off hand, the fsh and lh were low normal.

I am going to push for .25 arimidex e3d and 50mg test cyp once I Get new bw done and if an increase is needed. Possibly 500iu hcg e3d as well to keep natty production alive.

My reason for posting is Two fold:
1) erase works for me and I have seen others with results proving likewise, at least post cycle or off cycle...

2) if I remain on a TEST only HRT then I will add erase in on my own starting in ~5 weeks after more BW and report back here with numbers for evaluation. I would probably incorporate nettle root to help free up test and lower shbg If that is recommended...

My dr does not know why I am not producing test,nor why the numbers have declined steadily over the last 6 months from high 400's total and 70's free... Nor do I! I was supplementing with all natty products and only used winstrol tabs in 2008. I also ran several horribly executed PH cycles at a young age of 18-19 with NO knowledge of intra or pct ... Harsh stuff back in 07-08 before most bans occurred. Lastly- I had anorexia and lost major endocrine Function for a year or so... Probably all inclusive as to why I have no t production left.

Edit: btw, drinking bottled water really can increase estrogen?? It's like ALL I drink.. I thought that was a tad extreme to buy into.... But say the word and I shall be healed lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how does one attest to something when they cannot attest to it?
My b I thought I typed anecdotally.

On each if the 5 occasions I've used it, I lose water weight, fat in mid section/chest, increase libido, see increased acne, get very cut. Most of this is indicative of lowering estradiol. I will provide bloods foru over the next 4-8 weeks IF I can take erase

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With any supplements it takes about 3 weeks for it to do its thing. I had a guy using dim detox. Emailed saying this stuff was not working 3 weeks in then with in a few days he starting getting morning erections which he has not had in a long time. Got blood test drawn e2 dropped 15 points. Went to some other form of DIM, symptoms came back. If it ain't broke do not fix it.
I was just about to ask about that - Cruciferous veggies lowering e2 due to what action do you think? DIM and I3C?

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting convo here. I can attest to erase lowering my estradiol . I use it at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks at s time usually stacked with a natty t booster, AS OF LAST WEEK I STARTED ON ANDRODERM 2mg PATCH TRT. unfortunately, NO ESTRADIOL was taken with the diagnostic bw.

Results were:

24 yrs old 5'7 165lbs
Total test-288
Free test- 28
Shbg- 44
Prolactin- 8.6
Off hand, the fsh and lh were low normal.

I am going to push for .25 arimidex e3d and 50mg test cyp once I Get new bw done and if an increase is needed. Possibly 500iu hcg e3d as well to keep natty production alive.

My reason for posting is Two fold:
1) erase works for me and I have seen others with results proving likewise, at least post cycle or off cycle...

2) if I remain on a TEST only HRT then I will add erase in on my own starting in ~5 weeks after more BW and report back here with numbers for evaluation. I would probably incorporate nettle root to help free up test and lower shbg If that is recommended...

My dr does not know why I am not producing test,nor why the numbers have declined steadily over the last 6 months from high 400's total and 70's free... Nor do I! I was supplementing with all natty products and only used winstrol tabs in 2008. I also ran several horribly executed PH cycles at a young age of 18-19 with NO knowledge of intra or pct ... Harsh stuff back in 07-08 before most bans occurred. Lastly- I had anorexia and lost major endocrine Function for a year or so... Probably all inclusive as to why I have no t production left.

Edit: btw, drinking bottled water really can increase estrogen?? It's like ALL I drink.. I thought that was a tad extreme to buy into.... But say the word and I shall be healed lol
Yes xenoestrogens are extremely high in day to day life... Tap water, bottled water, shampoo, deodorant, Cologne, soap, receipts, grocery store bags and it goes on and on.

To avoid issues from water get a BPA FREE jug of water and fill it up at purified water dispensers...

- Valdez

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes xenoestrogens are extremely high in day to day life... Tap water, bottled water, shampoo, deodorant, Cologne, soap, receipts, grocery store bags and it goes on and on.

To avoid issues from water get a BPA FREE jug of water and fill it up at purified water dispensers...

- Valdez
Thanks. Not sure where to get these purified water dispensers... Would brita suffice?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Not sure where to get these purified water dispensers... Would brita suffice?
Berky water filtration systems. I just bought one as well as air purifier total was like over $1,000. It well worth it !!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro they have them on every corner in AZ lol... Like at a whole foods, sprouts, vitamin cottage type place... You take a jug and fill it, its way cheaper than buying individuals also. Some are 15 cents a gallon. I take a few 5 gallon jugs at a time and fill up.

$1,000.00?! Holy hell!!!!

Brita doesn't filter all that **** out unfortunately...

- Valdez

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro they have them on every corner in AZ lol... Like at a whole foods, sprouts, vitamin cottage type place... You take a jug and fill it, its way cheaper than buying individuals also. Some are 15 cents a gallon. I take a few 5 gallon jugs at a time and fill up.$1,000.00?! Holy hell!!!!Brita doesn't filter all that **** out unfortunately...- Valdez
You can not put a price tag on your health. We are made up of 70% water most of which we are consuming is polluted with birthcontrol and other meds. I just check my water quality in my town vs US average. It was one of the lowest in the country !! Jugs can harvest bacteria and mold unless you wash them every time..

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
My b I thought I typed anecdotally.

On each if the 5 occasions I've used it, I lose water weight, fat in mid section/chest, increase libido, see increased acne, get very cut. Most of this is indicative of lowering estradiol. I will provide bloods foru over the next 4-8 weeks IF I can take erase
...it's also indicative of lowering cortisol, which erase def does VERY well...

I too am taking erase though for est control while taking daa... buuut i too don't think it's exactly the strongest ai out there, def not even close to being on par with the research ai's and recent otc steroidal ai's (atd, form, trione, bromo) and really sad to see all these others with the exception of form get removed from the market.

But with the overall effects of erase, regardless of actual moa, and the reasonable price, I'll always have a couple bottles on hand.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can not put a price tag on your health. We are made up of 70% water most of which we are consuming is polluted with birthcontrol and other meds. I just check my water quality in my town vs US average. It was one of the lowest in the country !! Jugs can harvest bacteria and mold unless you wash them every time..
AZ is one of the worst as well due to the high geriatric population... Just imagine all the pharmaceuticals in the tap. $1,000 though? Yeesh makes me cringe. I better get to washing more frequently lol.

- Valdez