Missed Androgel Doses

Fit Past 40

Fit Past 40

Awards
I am writing for some advice as I have appreciated the insights provided and need some answers quickly!

I am in a bit of a panic as I have been using Androgel as part of a post-concussion protocol ED @ 6 pumps for six months now and have seen many positive results, including increased sex drive, more consistent energy, lower BF, increased muscle tone and strength, and less overall fatigue and apathy. However!

I have gone away for the weekend with family (4hr drive) and I left my one bag with the gel in it at home!! My last dose of 6 pumps was at 10pm Thursday evening. It is now Saturay night.. how long can I go without a dose? What kind of damage am I doing to myself? It was suggested that I go to emerg to get. A script written but I'm not sure that this is necessary. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

W/o juice.

St

Fit Past 40

Fit Past 40

Awards
A lot of knowledge out there and a little advice needed.

Bump

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am writing for some advice as I have appreciated the insights provided and need some answers quickly!

I am in a bit of a panic as I have been using Androgel as part of a post-concussion protocol ED @ 6 pumps for six months now and have seen many positive results, including increased sex drive, more consistent energy, lower BF, increased muscle tone and strength, and less overall fatigue and apathy. However!

I have gone away for the weekend with family (4hr drive) and I left my one bag with the gel in it at home!! My last dose of 6 pumps was at 10pm Thursday evening. It is now Saturay night.. how long can I go without a dose? What kind of damage am I doing to myself? It was suggested that I go to emerg to get. A script written but I'm not sure that this is necessary. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

W/o juice.

St
You'll be fine. You may feel a bit sluggish as the days go by without it, but you certainly aren't harming yourself to any serious degree. Just pick up where you left off and carry on...

Fit Past 40

Fit Past 40

Awards
Thanks Boston! A better response than the Red Sox put out this season! ;-). I am still concerned that it will be four days between. Already feeling lethargic and tired today... spaced out in the latter part of the evening.

Any thoughts on the HCG? Should I start? Is this something to take in conjunction with Androgel when I resume?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
The ER wont give you a prescription for androgel or hcg. You need to suck it up and deal with your mistake since there is no imminent threat to your health. You will basically be much like you were prior to trt until you restart medication.
If you can't deal with it call your doctor and see if he will send a prescription to a nearby pharmacy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Thank you in advance,

W/o juice.

St
Plasma level start dropping after 24 hours for some. Others i have seen.as long as 3 days.

Fit Past 40

Fit Past 40

Awards
K. I'm sure I'll survive, just wondered what to do interim and where to pick up when I return.

I have a script for HCG that I have been hesitant to fill... would this be a worthwhile protocol to add? 250iU e3days

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
K. I'm sure I'll survive, just wondered what to do interim and where to pick up when I return. I have a script for HCG that I have been hesitant to fill... would this be a worthwhile protocol to add? 250iU e3days
Get e2 and T stablized first with out HCG....People have to many variables going.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matrix- I started androgel 1.62 bcmy androderm patch was giving me rashes.. I feel like the patch was working much better overall regarding mood and helping my metabolism/ body fat/ carb tolerance... Is this possible?