My protocol-200 every 5 or 400/week

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Unbreakable

Really? Ultrasound? Maybe a Hep test, hemachromatosis, etc. Seems a bit of a leep to an unnecessarily extreme procedure with little data aside from elevated values. We haven't even seen what his numbers were yet. JMHO
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

2. Ultrasound was done last October, nothing visible. At the time I was drinking 2-3x a week, taking an ECA stack (aspirin daily), eating a 70% protein diet, training 6 days a week AND creatine daily.

Since starting the HRT, the ECA is gone, I drink once or twice a month, my diet is much more 'normal' and I train 5 days a week. I had low vitamin D, which is taken care of with 4000iu a day D3, and apparently that also affects liver function. Perhaps I falsely assume, but with all those factors and test/hcg/adex not being hepatoxic, the liver should have mellowed out a bit by now.

The primary care doctor is the one I'm talking to now. The HRT clinic is entirely a separate issue. This is largely a self-managed program, and it's challenging to balance it with a primary care doc that is so old school that he flat out said, even with low T, he wouldn't treat it. I guess he thinks once you hit 35 you shouldn't expect quality of life.

So, in short, to hell with him regarding my hormonal care and gym gains. The *only* thing I need to do at this point is ensure that I'm not permanently piling up my liver with Creatine.
    Improve or die trying.
    •   

3. Correct me if I,m wrong, but doesnt the breakdown of muscle tissue from intense training give a false reading on liver enzymes... I had slightly ele vated liver values on a yearly physical and discussed this issue with my Doc, he said it could. He suggested I stop training for a week and come back, we ran the same tests and all liver values were normal. Something U may want to ask your Doc. about, if he will even listen to U. Good luck....

4. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Correct me if I,m wrong, but doesnt the breakdown of muscle tissue from intense training give a false reading on liver enzymes... I had slightly ele vated liver values on a yearly physical and discussed this issue with my Doc, he said it could. He suggested I stop training for a week and come back, we ran the same tests and all liver values were normal. Something U may want to ask your Doc. about, if he will even listen to U. Good luck....
    You shouldn't train for a few days before laboratory tests. You'll also have an elevated cpk in addition to the elevated liver enzymes.
    im the sh!t, even your girlfriend can smell it

5. I had already trained yesterday when this was scheduled, so I was able to completely dry out today and didn't train today. Test is at 7am.

If I get another high liver palette I'll take a full week off and redo.
    Improve or die trying.
    •   

6. Cool, keep us updated...

7. Thanks for caring!
    Improve or die trying.

8. Doc's office is giving me a copy of the October '11 results Monday, so I'll have info on what those old high enzymes were. They won't give me the new results til he goes over them with me in 2 weeks.
    Improve or die trying.

9. Bilirubin is liver enzymes right?

10. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Bilirubin is liver enzymes right?
    correct...

11. Most recent panel:
    All liver numbers to high side of specs with a couple over:

Total protein 7.1
    Albumin 4.3
    Bili Total 2.7 (normal is .2-1.2)
    AST 36 (Normal is 5-34)
    ALT 55
    ALK phosphate 63

For as much D3 as I take, its only 49 of a normal range of 30-96.

Only other out of spec was absolute baso c at 0 and dldl lipid at 133.
    Improve or die trying.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM
  2. test cyp- 12 weeks 500 mg or 15 weeks 400 mg
    By Anaballin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 03:52 AM
  3. Should I cut my SD cycle to just 2 weeks?
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:30 AM
  4. 1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
  5. my own UCP-1 feedback. 1st week
    By djremix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:46 AM