Trenbolone?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Will tren increase your test level? I am currently on TRT@ 1 cc per week, and I would like to run a blast/cruise cycle. I am thinking test cyp @ 2cc per week and tren a @ 2cc per week. I am tested every 10 weeks, so I was thinking of running this cycle for 8 weeks and then cruise at my maintenance dose for two weeks before I test, and then right back on immediately after for another 8 weeks. Any thoughts on this?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Will tren increase your test level? I am currently on TRT@ 1 cc per week, and I would like to run a blast/cruise cycle. I am thinking test cyp @ 2cc per week and tren a @ 2cc per week. I am tested every 10 weeks, so I was thinking of running this cycle for 8 weeks and then cruise at my maintenance dose for two weeks before I test, and then right back on immediately after for another 8 weeks. Any thoughts on this?
This is for steroids section not.hrt

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
That is correct, just want to know how the tren will show up on my bloods.

vassille

Awards
Well, what tren will you do ace or enth?
It wont affect it if you give it 2 weeks for ace and 3 weeks for enth. to clear your system.
Word of caution...in some cases liver values might be up slightly along with cholestrol and perhaps red blood cells. Nothing crazy but keep in mind.
The safer route is to run tren ace for 6 weeks then be off the rest till your appointment. Much safer alternative and gives you 4 weeks to get back to normal!
Tren is powerful and a different animal than other compounds.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well, what tren will you do ace or enth?It wont affect it if you give it 2 weeks for ace and 3 weeks for enth. to clear your system. Word of caution...in some cases liver values might be up slightly along with cholestrol and perhaps red blood cells. Nothing crazy but keep in mind.The safer route is to run tren ace for 6 weeks then be off the rest till your appointment. Much safer alternative and gives you 4 weeks to get back to normal!Tren is powerful and a different animal than other compounds.
The joys of having been on bodybuilding scene and hanging around with "natural" guys LOL Tren eth = parabolan usually 10 days clearance Tre ace = finaplex in and out in a few days The effect it has on your HPTA devasting...If you are on TRT then different story.

vassille

Awards
The joys of having been on bodybuilding scene and hanging around with "natural" guys LOL Tren eth = parabolan usually 10 days clearance Tre ace = finaplex in and out in a few days The effect it has on your HPTA devasting...If you are on TRT then different story.
LOL, yeah the old argument of being natural
You right it devastates your HPTA. I steer ppl clear of tren if they are not on HRT. Even on TRT the recovery takes a while to feel "normal" again.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
LOL, yeah the old argument of being natural
You right it devastates your HPTA. I steer ppl clear of tren if they are not on HRT. Even on TRT the recovery takes a while to feel "normal" again.
Can you explain further on your statement above? what do you mean by takes a while to feel normal again? I was thinking Tren Ace, so it sounds like I have chose the best of the two, from what I have read, Tren Ace seems to be the most "controlable" with the ester absorbing rapidly. If I have any weard sides, I can quite and have the tren clear in a couple of days.

vassille

Awards
Can you explain further on your statement above? what do you mean by takes a while to feel normal again? I was thinking Tren Ace, so it sounds like I have chose the best of the two, from what I have read, Tren Ace seems to be the most "controlable" with the ester absorbing rapidly. If I have any weard sides, I can quite and have the tren clear in a couple of days.
tren alter your mood, sex drive, and just your well being. You will feel invincible and some ppl act like complete idiots on it. It also will increase progesterone and I believe DHT. So hair loss is noticeable. Because of high pregesterone sex drive will take a dive as well. Initially will go up but then will crush the longer you on it.
It takes an average of 6-8 weeks to return to normal maybe longer depending how you react to it.
I would not recomend taking it for longer than 6 weeks regardless of the situation. Untill you know how you handle it tren ace is preffered.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Thanks for the info. Not to worried about progesterone, my last bloods showed progesterone as being a little low, as far as hair loss, I'm already bald, so I do not care. Sex drive is another story, I do not want to mess with this... what causes this? I know form my research that Tren does not aromataze to E2, so what would cause the loss of sex drive? I understand your statement regarding the effect oh HPTA, but I am already shut down due to the TRT. I am a little confused...maybe Tren is not a good idea for me, I am going to need to give this some more thought. Maybe just run the Test Cyp solo at 2CC per week and see how that goes.

vassille

Awards
Thanks for the info. Not to worried about progesterone, my last bloods showed progesterone as being a little low, as far as hair loss, I'm already bald, so I do not care. Sex drive is another story, I do not want to mess with this... what causes this? I know form my research that Tren does not aromataze to E2, so what would cause the loss of sex drive? I understand your statement regarding the effect oh HPTA, but I am already shut down due to the TRT. I am a little confused...maybe Tren is not a good idea for me, I am going to need to give this some more thought. Maybe just run the Test Cyp solo at 2CC per week and see how that goes.
I know you already shut down but tren takes it to another level. Have you heard of limp dick on deca/tren?
It is due from progesterone and DHT problems. In other words you may not be able to get it up regardless. I dont fully understand the exact path ways that are involved but dostinex helps for a while, then you will crush regardless. Tren will also prevent you from reaching climax and sweat like a pig.lol
If you want my advice stick with test dbol combo. Safer and you will enjoy it a lot more.
If you are going to do tren you will be looking at the above sides. You are right about E2. Tren doesnt aromatize.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Thanks for the additional info, thinking I will stick to Cyp.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren alter your mood, sex drive, and just your well being. You will feel invincible and some ppl act like complete idiots on it. It also will increase progesterone and I believe DHT. So hair loss is noticeable. Because of high pregesterone sex drive will take a dive as well. Initially will go up but then will crush the longer you on it.
It takes an average of 6-8 weeks to return to normal maybe longer depending how you react to it.
I would not recomend taking it for longer than 6 weeks regardless of the situation. Untill you know how you handle it tren ace is preffered.
I'm just going to say I notice none of the above on it, except a slight bump in libido early on that returns to baseline after 2-3 weeks.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Why not use test prop. It will be better to get in and out if your system before your next blood test.
I'm not worried about the Test, that is a given on the blood test with my TRT. I was aking how the Tren Ace would show-up. Tren is looking a little heavy for me right now...I think I will stick with Test Cyp at 2cc a week for 8 weeks and see how that treats me. I am going to have to figure out what will work best for me for an AI first. Currently I am using Erase and I am thinking it is not enough at my current maintnence dose of 1cc a week.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I think you'll be better off doing cyp at your normal dosage then blasting with the prop. It kicks in faster and will clear in time so you don't get crazy high numbers when you have bloods done. You want those tests to come back normal/high not crazy high where your insurance and doc might lower your doses or drop coverage.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I see, that makes some sense.