Percentage of Androgel absorbed when applied to scrotum

1. Percentage of Androgel absorbed when applied to scrotum

Does anyone know how much more androgel, from a percentage or mg, is absorbed when applied to the scrotum instead of stomach and arms?

2. Quote Originally Posted by John Boy View Post
    Does anyone know how much more androgel, from a percentage or mg, is absorbed when applied to the scrotum instead of stomach and arms?
    Goes straight to DHT in relationship to testosterone.Not suggested unless under Dr supervision when DHT is low while on TRT.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

3. It is somewhat of a myth that the scrotum is an efficient place to absorb medication from. In addition, you get no depot effect as you would in other areas to make the absorbtion more steady.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    It is somewhat of a myth that the scrotum is an efficient place to absorb medication from. In addition, you get no depot effect as you would in other areas to make the absorbtion more steady.
    I've noticed this too, I get a much better reaction sexually and with mood/confidence when I just apply to my shoulders and none to my scrotum. I tried scrotum application only for about a month, and shoulder application yielded MUCH better results. Now I just do my injections, and 1 tube of Testim per week. It seems to help keep my DHT levels up whereas the injections never did.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 02:16 PM