Percentage of Androgel absorbed when applied to scrotum

John Boy

Awards
Does anyone know how much more androgel, from a percentage or mg, is absorbed when applied to the scrotum instead of stomach and arms?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how much more androgel, from a percentage or mg, is absorbed when applied to the scrotum instead of stomach and arms?
Goes straight to DHT in relationship to testosterone.Not suggested unless under Dr supervision when DHT is low while on TRT.

RPHMark

Awards
It is somewhat of a myth that the scrotum is an efficient place to absorb medication from. In addition, you get no depot effect as you would in other areas to make the absorbtion more steady.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
It is somewhat of a myth that the scrotum is an efficient place to absorb medication from. In addition, you get no depot effect as you would in other areas to make the absorbtion more steady.
I've noticed this too, I get a much better reaction sexually and with mood/confidence when I just apply to my shoulders and none to my scrotum. I tried scrotum application only for about a month, and shoulder application yielded MUCH better results. Now I just do my injections, and 1 tube of Testim per week. It seems to help keep my DHT levels up whereas the injections never did.