TRT and shrinking testies ?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have been on TRT for a little over two month's now, and I am now experiencing shrinkage of my testies. It is obvious that I am shutting down. My question is, is there anything I could add to my current regimen that would help out my boy's? Should I add HCG? I have done some research on HCG, but all I find is info on chicks and pregnancy. Any thoughts on this?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG works quick. When I added it, it was under 24 hours. 500iu twice a week.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
HCG works quick. When I added it, it was under 24 hours. 500iu twice a week.
Look at benefit to risk ratio
HCG increase e2 at different dosages
I recommend Dr start out at 100 ius 3 time a week then measure e2 levels to see if they go up significantly. If they do then I would not use HCG.
Chasing e2 with AI can be come a real head ache

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd listen to Matrix, actually. I was just saying what I did and it worked. I stopped using it months ago because I got sick of the additional shots. The odd thing is that I did notice the aggression when I would take the shots but never equated it to e2 because I had not heard that. I just assumed it was related to TRT.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I am wondering of this is something I should be concerned with or not...
Appreciate your guys input

BJE

BJE

Awards
After being on testosterone for a few months I noticed my testicles were a little smaller and softer. I also noticed that they didn't hang as low. I have a chart, called a orchidometer that shows testicle size and volume. I remember that before TRT my testicles were larger than the largest size on the chart. After shrinking they were about the size of the largest on the chart. I switched to using HCG mono therapy at a dose of 300IU per day for about eight months. They definitely came back up to size and weight and hung normally. This protocol seemed to stop working, so I have been back on testosterone for the past four months and so far I have not noticed a size decrease but I have noticed them not hanging low. If they should start to look noticeably small I will probably start using HCG along with my testosterone. I have read that 250UI per week is enough. While on HCG mono therapy I did not have much need for an AI.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I started 2500IU EOD yesterday for 20 weeks. We will see what happens. total protocal will be 100cc of Test Cyp once a week and 2500IU of HCG EOD. I have Adex and Erase on hand just in case the HCG drives up my E2.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I started 2500IU EOD yesterday for 20 weeks. We will see what happens. total protocal will be 100cc of Test Cyp once a week and 2500IU of HCG EOD. I have Adex and Erase on hand just in case the HCG drives up my E2.
2500 ius EOD you better get a bra ...LOL along with TRT...GOOD GOD MAN...

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
LOL I mean 25 units...I guess 2500 would be a little much :laugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I mean 25 units...I guess 2500 would be a little much :laugh:
For the purpose of reality, who cares what size your testicles are? You are on TRT because they aren't working the way they should be in the first place. I'm not exactly in the position where I show my balls off to a lot of people, so what size they are is pretty irrelevant.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
You make a valid point. It's not just the size, it function to a point.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You make a valid point. It's not just the size, it function to a point.
Well but what function? They are basically dysfunctional if you have to be on trt in the first place. Using hcg for therapy alone without injected testosterone makes sense if lh levels are the problem, but outside of hopefully maintaining fertility there isn't medical value to hcg along with testosterone injections so far as i know.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Well but what function? They are basically dysfunctional if you have to be on trt in the first place. Using hcg for therapy alone without injected testosterone makes sense if lh levels are the problem, but outside of hopefully maintaining fertility there isn't medical value to hcg along with testosterone injections so far as i know.
Great question, looks like I need to do some more research here, may be wasting my time and $$.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I take HCG with my TRT on 8 weeks then off 8 weeks. I have a hard time balancing estrogen when on the HCG. I was thinking about not doing it anymore but wasn't sure of long term effect of shrunken balls. Curious for more info. I'd rather have shrunken nuts and rest of body dialed in than have big balls and hormones out of whack any day. Plus u know the smaller the balls the bigger your johnson looks in comparison.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I take HCG with my TRT on 8 weeks then off 8 weeks. I have a hard time balancing estrogen when on the HCG. I was thinking about not doing it anymore but wasn't sure of long term effect of shrunken balls. Curious for more info. I'd rather have shrunken nuts and rest of body dialed in than have big balls and hormones out of whack any day. Plus u know the smaller the balls the bigger your johnson looks in comparison.
This is exectly what I was thinking. So far no Estro sides, but it has only been a few days. I take 2 erase the day of and the day after my injection when aromataze is the highest to "attempt" to keep things in balance. Not sure if this is wise or not, but with that said, so far things have been smooth.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I just picked up some erase while it was on sale. Was going to try it next HCG time. I take 1 arimidex now with my regular weekly test cyp injection but have been taking 2 a week when on HCG. Let me know the erase treats u cause I'd rather not have to take so much arimidex.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've stopped taking HCG for the past year or so...and pretty happy I did. No more acne/headaches from it, or E2 issues.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasn't sure of long term effect of shrunken balls. Curious for more info.
It's fairly simple...sterility.... that's it, but even that is reversible by going onto hCG+hMG and dropping test while trying to get your wife preggo.There's no other long term effect except for sterility..... but... long term lack of LH is another issue. There are LH receptors throughout the body/brain, not just in the nads, and hCG is essentially LH.