HRT Test C

jdphx

Awards
Hello, new to the group. I am taking test c for hormone replacement therapy. I did my first injection on Sat am thinking that i would have power, less fatigued, and waking up with wood that needs a chain saw. So today i am into my 5th day and cant wait for sat to get here. To hopefully build me up better so i start filling better. My question is this, my test score was 21 at 745 am blood test. went back in the next week, same time and it was a bit higher near 75. Endo did scan for tumor on gland all clear. she has me on .5cc of test c once a week. Does this seem low to you all? My nurse said that since i have been so low for so long that they are taking baby steps and dont want to shock my body by giving me a high dose each week. Thoughts? Thanks for any info. Jeff

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hello, new to the group. I am taking test c for hormone replacement therapy. I did my first injection on Sat am thinking that i would have power, less fatigued, and waking up with wood that needs a chain saw. So today i am into my 5th day and cant wait for sat to get here. To hopefully build me up better so i start filling better. My question is this, my test score was 21 at 745 am blood test. went back in the next week, same time and it was a bit higher near 75. Endo did scan for tumor on gland all clear. she has me on .5cc of test c once a week. Does this seem low to you all? My nurse said that since i have been so low for so long that they are taking baby steps and dont want to shock my body by giving me a high dose each week. Thoughts? Thanks for any info. Jeff
Are correcting the problem or.masking something else. With t that low.last thing i have a Dr do is administration of trt with out exploring reason why its that low. Seen it back fire too.many times

jdphx

Awards
Oh no, we have done more tests, scans and other procedures to find out what is going on. I have had low t for many years family doc put me on the old androgel and then because of the alcohol in it dried me out so bad and being in the heat (AZ) only made it worse. Then the first of this year she put me on Axiron, which is applied to the armpits. Both brought my levels up but still having symptoms of low t. So talking with my endo as i am Type 2 she stopped the axiron and started the testing. After months of testing and scans, she and my reg doc think it is the hypothalamus (sp). So i asked her about self inject of test c. She agreed however will do blood work after one month to see if it is helping. I can tell after the first shot, that it helped for about 4 days, but have ran out at about wed afternoon, less energy, falling asleep in chair etc. So tomorrow i pin again, hopefully it will bring me back up and build up a bit more. She is willing to increase the amount over time, just does not want to spike me and have the aggression issues. Thanks for the reply and i will look for more in the future. Jeff

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, we have done more tests, scans and other procedures to find out what is going on. I have had low t for many years family doc put me on the old androgel and then because of the alcohol in it dried me out so bad and being in the heat (AZ) only made it worse. Then the first of this year she put me on Axiron, which is applied to the armpits. Both brought my levels up but still having symptoms of low t. So talking with my endo as i am Type 2 she stopped the axiron and started the testing. After months of testing and scans, she and my reg doc think it is the hypothalamus (sp). So i asked her about self inject of test c. She agreed however will do blood work after one month to see if it is helping. I can tell after the first shot, that it helped for about 4 days, but have ran out at about wed afternoon, less energy, falling asleep in chair etc. So tomorrow i pin again, hopefully it will bring me back up and build up a bit more. She is willing to increase the amount over time, just does not want to spike me and have the aggression issues. Thanks for the reply and i will look for more in the future. Jeff
Total T <100 is indication of other issues which T can make worse. I deal with these case from Drs on a daily basis. Over time the T causes more issues because it is masking something deeper. Drs are dealing with symptoms not cause in your case. I had total T of 45, it turned out to be SIBO which almost killed me. Drs wanted to give me 2.5 mgs of androgel and antidepressant. Told them to shove it up their azz !!

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Was your SIBO causing a vitamin deficiency that caused low T?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Was your SIBO causing a vitamin deficiency that caused low T?
SIBO put total stress on HPTA which cause whole pituitary to go off line along at the same time causing malabsorption
Adrenals, thyroid, GH are now back on line now just test is about to come back on line. Still need to take care of deeper issue before I give clomid a try..
Message I posted on face book
There was an old saying "We are what we eat". Today this is so far from the actually truth its pathetic. The update version should be " We are not what we eat, but we absorb, assimilate then eliminate.". This is the key to optimal health and longevity. In my clients and Dr's patients this is top priority. If the system from "hole to another" is not working you need to find out why. The GI controls 90% of neurotransmitters and over 70% of the immune system. Correcting GI issues resolves many neurological and immune system imbalances which can have a huge impact on the adrenal glands. I can note tell you how important this is especially with autism and PANDA I am dealing with right now.