jpg

Awards
Hi guys,

age 36
weight 163
height 5'8"
years training almost 20 yrs on off
what my body looks like: weak
broke several bones in the last 2 years.. fragile bones..

so...

i went to my doctor with a ton of complaints, and wanting test.
he gave me androgel to try.
80% of my symptoms disappeared.

5 years ago, we had checked my hormones, and everything was normal with high dhea and sky high dht, and normal low T.

nowadays, id say im lower T and normal dht.

..anyways,
so i ask him for t, and he gives it to me. i feel soooo much better. i love androgel (just saying that cause i hear so much against it ).. best thing ever for me.

so im making gains in the gym, finally, but keep wanting to pin.. think about it, iv had girls tell me i should work out.. i train like a beast...just look like a geek.

im also on hcg.

so im doing 80 iu hcg mon to friday
3.5 g androgel in the mornings everyday

im really happy on this, but want the gains i will get in 6 months in 1 month. looking like s*it doesn't feel good..

i have access to T from a friend.

i have my new T and E2 results waiting for me.. the ones i did off the gel..

honestly, i almost dont care to get tested for everything.. not now anyways..

i feel 500% better.

Q1 what is your take on should i do a small cycle? like 250 T a week for 2 months just to catch up to something better then what i have, or just wait and let my body catch up in due time?

Q2 is it possible to do a cycle on androgel? .. i have heard no, but when i do 5g, i feel like im cruising. technically, how would i know the feeling?.. but i feel high, full of energy, motivation, endurance.. .. so what if i did 7.5.. wouldn't i pack on more muscles faster?

im putting this in the anti aging forum because i want advice from people who know where im coming from.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

age 36
weight 163
height 5'8"
years training almost 20 yrs on off
what my body looks like: weak
broke several bones in the last 2 years.. fragile bones..

so...

i went to my doctor with a ton of complaints, and wanting test.
he gave me androgel to try.
80% of my symptoms disappeared.

5 years ago, we had checked my hormones, and everything was normal with high dhea and sky high dht, and normal low T.

nowadays, id say im lower T and normal dht.

..anyways,
so i ask him for t, and he gives it to me. i feel soooo much better. i love androgel (just saying that cause i hear so much against it ).. best thing ever for me.

so im making gains in the gym, finally, but keep wanting to pin.. think about it, iv had girls tell me i should work out.. i train like a beast...just look like a geek.

im also on hcg.

so im doing 80 iu hcg mon to friday
3.5 g androgel in the mornings everyday

im really happy on this, but want the gains i will get in 6 months in 1 month. looking like s*it doesn't feel good..

i have access to T from a friend.

i have my new T and E2 results waiting for me.. the ones i did off the gel..

honestly, i almost dont care to get tested for everything.. not now anyways..

i feel 500% better.

Q1 what is your take on should i do a small cycle? like 250 T a week for 2 months just to catch up to something better then what i have, or just wait and let my body catch up in due time?

Q2 is it possible to do a cycle on androgel? .. i have heard no, but when i do 5g, i feel like im cruising. technically, how would i know the feeling?.. but i feel high, full of energy, motivation, endurance.. .. so what if i did 7.5.. wouldn't i pack on more muscles faster?

im putting this in the anti aging forum because i want advice from people who know where im coming from.
HRT is never cycled.
Estrogen balance can be a real biatch when you push levels above natural levels.
IF you have broken stuff in the past I highly suggest you look into vitamin D levels ASAP
Average dose on androgel is 7.5 -10 mgs per day. If you are feeling good you might be able to get away with just HCG because 3.5 mgs is a joke dosage probably doing more harm then good.

jpg

Awards
hi matrix,

im not suggesting i cycle my hrt, im wondering what peoples opinion would be on me doing a higher then needed dose of androgel to catch up with muscle mass, or a very light cycle of injectable T, more in the world of ass, just to get my body back, and then just do strictly trt.

i do take vit D3. i will get it checked tho, thanks.

i suspect i have had low T for over a decade, so my bones may be a direct result of that.

i agree that 3.5 mlgs is a joke if done alone,..prolly just cause a shut down within 3 weeks.. but i am doing it with hcg.
im keeping hcg to the bare minimum, and adding 3.5 of androgel to help out. any less androgel and i feel like crap, anything over 4 and i feel high... really good.

im also taking dim and chrysine to keep E in check.

you seem to know your stuff, ive been reading your posts, so feedback is very much appreciated.

..so the questions 1 and question 2 remain..

---and should i stop my vit D supplementation before i get my D tested? for how long before the test?

jpg

Awards
ok, so i answered my own question. i will wait on doing a cycle.

even tho my body looks like garbage, i am seeing changes, so i will stick to the trt and be patient.

The matrix, i did go to my doc yesterday and asked him about vit d.
he told me i can do a test, but either way, i should be taking tons of vit D. so im opting on skipping the test (costs 75bucks)just taking a ton of vit D. like 5000 iu a day, everyday.

i did bring up some ache in my left ball.. for some reason my left ball has been aching for a few days.. he asked me how much hcg i was taking. i told him 100 iu, monday to friday.

he told me that i was taking it too often, to reduce the dose to 150, 2 times a week.

so now im confused... i know dr Jhon has some people on 100 iu a day, or is it 5 x a week, with 2,5 mg androgel and they are at the top of the testosterone range and doing fine..

so now im gonna try 150iu, 2 x a week.. with 4grms of androgel..

but whats with the testicle pain? anyone have any clue or any /adviceimput?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i answered my own question. i will wait on doing a cycle.

even tho my body looks like garbage, i am seeing changes, so i will stick to the trt and be patient.

The matrix, i did go to my doc yesterday and asked him about vit d.
he told me i can do a test, but either way, i should be taking tons of vit D. so im opting on skipping the test (costs 75bucks)just taking a ton of vit D. like 5000 iu a day, everyday.

i did bring up some ache in my left ball.. for some reason my left ball has been aching for a few days.. he asked me how much hcg i was taking. i told him 100 iu, monday to friday.

he told me that i was taking it too often, to reduce the dose to 150, 2 times a week.

so now im confused... i know dr Jhon has some people on 100 iu a day, or is it 5 x a week, with 2,5 mg androgel and they are at the top of the testosterone range and doing fine..

so now im gonna try 150iu, 2 x a week.. with 4grms of androgel..

but whats with the testicle pain? anyone have any clue or any /adviceimput?
Due to body starving for LH I see it commonly in Dr's patients.

jpg

Awards
Hmm. Makes sense..

Still don't understand why he would think that hcg 5x a week is too much? He said it desensitizes...
I told him I was trying to keep it steady.. He disagreed..

Man I wish there was more common knoledge on this stuff...

Do you have an opinion as to what method is best? Everyday, 3xweek,or 2x week.

My doc is a good guy, but at the end of the day, I need advice from people who have more experience on the subject.

I'm thinking Mon to triday at a higher dose would be better. Maybe 125iu.

What's ur take?

And thanks.. You must be busy helping so many people.