God I love Testim

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I think I've finally found the solution to my TRT issues. As I've talked about in my recent posts, I've started lower dose injections (25mg) test-e twice a week instead of the 50mg injections that were raising my total T way too high causing too much e2 conversion and anxiety/irritability. So anyway, Friday/Saturday I decided to use a tube of Testim just to see if it would bring back my sex drive by increasing DHT. And it worked! Sex drive is back after being gone for months! And I feel so much better, smooth and relaxed. I added 1/4 tube to my scrotum, and the rest to my shoulders/forearms. My question is, how much Testim should I use per week along with my low dose injections to keep my DHT levels up? I prefer to just add it to my scrotum, so maybe half a tube once a week? I know it's absorbed thru the scrotum faster and converts a lot more to DHT this way. I just don't want to have gel all over me where I can transfer it to friends or pets. Of course I'll get my levels checked, but my next appointment isn't until October. Also, does DHT increase your appetite? Because it makes me eat like a horse!

rfarns01

Awards
I think I've finally found the solution to my TRT issues. As I've talked about in my recent posts, I've started lower dose injections (25mg) test-e twice a week instead of the 50mg injections that were raising my total T way too high causing too much e2 conversion and anxiety/irritability. So anyway, Friday/Saturday I decided to use a tube of Testim just to see if it would bring back my sex drive by increasing DHT. And it worked! Sex drive is back after being gone for months! And I feel so much better, smooth and relaxed. I added 1/4 tube to my scrotum, and the rest to my shoulders/forearms. My question is, how much Testim should I use per week along with my low dose injections to keep my DHT levels up? I prefer to just add it to my scrotum, so maybe half a tube once a week? I know it's absorbed thru the scrotum faster and converts a lot more to DHT this way. I just don't want to have gel all over me where I can transfer it to friends or pets. Of course I'll get my levels checked, but my next appointment isn't until October. Also, does DHT increase your appetite? Because it makes me eat like a horse!
I would bet the scrotum application caused the boost in sex drive. I notice that works occasionly but not long term.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I would bet the scrotum application caused the boost in sex drive. I notice that works occasionly but not long term.
I hope I can get it going long term, because my sex drive has been horrible for the past 6 months. When I first started TRT, my endo had me on Testim. Everything was fine for the first month or so, then I decided to go on injections because I didn't want to risk transferring the gel to my girlfriend. I quit the gel and started the injections, which gave me a CRAZY high sex drive for about 2 months, to the point where I had to concentrate on NOT thinking about sex just so I wouldn't get a raging erection all the time in public. But I was still getting erections even when I didn't think about it. Then my sex drive started to really suffer, and a lot of the injected testosterone started converting to e2. I think the combination of the raised e2 and lowered DHT destroyed my sex drive.

How much Testim should it take per week just to keep DHT levels up? Too bad I can't get DHT injections..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Suggested this several weeks back LOL
If people would only read what I write SHESH....LOL

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Suggested this several weeks back LOL
If people would only read what I write SHESH....LOL
That you did! haha :fing02: How much would you recommend I use for scrotal application, and how many times per week? Do you think just doing it on injection days should be enough?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
That you did! haha :fing02: How much would you recommend I use for scrotal application, and how many times per week? Do you think just doing it on injection days should be enough?
Small dab here and there on nuts may work. Just keep it consistant for measuring in blood work.

rfarns01

Awards
Let us know after a few weeks how this works.