Injecting small amounts of testosterone every few days

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I inject 50mg testosterone enanathate twice a week Monday and Thursday. The morning after injection my total testosterone always peaks around 1250, and I become VERY irritable up until the day before my next injection. If I were to inject 25mg testosterone Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, would that help even things out a bit and not cause the huge spike (which is probably converting a lot to estradiol anyway). Or would it just build up and give the same effect as injecting 50mg twice a week? Will small amounts of testosterone convert to estradiol, or does it just depend on how your body metabolizes it? Will injecting more frequently with less testosterone help alleviate any "rollercoaster" effects?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I inject 50mg testosterone enanathate twice a week Monday and Thursday. The morning after injection my total testosterone always peaks around 1250, and I become VERY irritable up until the day before my next injection. If I were to inject 25mg testosterone Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, would that help even things out a bit and not cause the huge spike (which is probably converting a lot to estradiol anyway). Or would it just build up and give the same effect as injecting 50mg twice a week? Will small amounts of testosterone convert to estradiol, or does it just depend on how your body metabolizes it? Will injecting more frequently with less testosterone help alleviate any "rollercoaster" effects?
I would look at factors which may be cause these issues
1) neuotransmitters
2.) effect on adrenal glands
3) estrodial issues.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I injected 20mg testosterone enanthate today, I'll inject another 20mg on Thursday and see how i feel. Hopefully most of it will be used and not aromatized to e2. The more testosterone you inject, the more is going to be aromatized right?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
While Ive never used injectables, I have researched it. I think the main idea when using injectable steroids, is to stick yourself as little as needed, like twice a month, or no more than 4 times a month. Am I incorrect? There are pros that read this board. Anyone want to chime in on this?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While Ive never used injectables, I have researched it. I think the main idea when using injectable steroids, is to stick yourself as little as needed, like twice a month, or no more than 4 times a month. Am I incorrect? There are pros that read this board. Anyone want to chime in on this?
Can't imagine pinning once every two weeks. My gawd that would suck. So up in the beginning, so down at the end.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why not find out the reason you need it in the first place. Open minded Dr's who are willing try new things are reducing TRT to 60-80 mgs a week then back filling the other missing parts of the puzzle. The end result are greater success of people getting off HRT and having better over all wellness.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Why not find out the reason you need it in the first place. Open minded Dr's who are willing try new things are reducing TRT to 60-80 mgs a week then back filling the other missing parts of the puzzle. The end result are greater success of people getting off HRT and having better over all wellness.
That's what I'm thinking, the current protocol my endo has me on just isn't working out for my body. When I wasn't on TRT, my total testosterone ranged between 360-450 and I've always been able to gain a lot of muscle and stay extremely lean with just those levels. My sex drive has always suffered though, and that was one of the main reasons I went to my endo. He eventually diagnosed me with hypogonadism since my LH and FSH were really high, but my testosterone levels weren't reaching the levels they should be at with LH and FSH being that high. The 50mg twice a week protocol has me peaking at around 1250 total testosterone (which I think is way too high for my body)the following morning, and has my e2 above 50. I'm thinking my body for some reason works best at around half that testosterone level, maybe in the mid 600 range. Since I injected just 20mg this morning, I'm not feeling anxious or irritable (yet). Hopefully I'll see better results. I did find another doctor by the way, but he can't see me until early November. I'm sure there are other hormones/factors that need to be looked into, and from what I've read he seems to be the top guy in a 100 mile radius.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That's what I'm thinking, the current protocol my endo has me on just isn't working out for my body. When I wasn't on TRT, my total testosterone ranged between 360-450 and I've always been able to gain a lot of muscle and stay extremely lean with just those levels. My sex drive has always suffered though, and that was one of the main reasons I went to my endo. He eventually diagnosed me with hypogonadism since my LH and FSH were really high, but my testosterone levels weren't reaching the levels they should be at with LH and FSH being that high. The 50mg twice a week protocol has me peaking at around 1250 total testosterone (which I think is way too high for my body)the following morning, and has my e2 above 50. I'm thinking my body for some reason works best at around half that testosterone level, maybe in the mid 600 range. Since I injected just 20mg this morning, I'm not feeling anxious or irritable (yet). Hopefully I'll see better results. I did find another doctor by the way, but he can't see me until early November. I'm sure there are other hormones/factors that need to be looked into, and from what I've read he seems to be the top guy in a 100 mile radius.
So far so good, a little irritable today but no anxiety! Feeling aggression, but nothing I can't manage. Can't wait to see how a month on this injection schedule turns out! Sex drive still about the same though..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sound similar to me. Seeing a number like 1000+ sounds cool, but in reality, I am most comfortable in the 600-800 range. I can almost feel once my body drops into that level in a day or two.

vassille

Awards
So far so good, a little irritable today but no anxiety! Feeling aggression, but nothing I can't manage. Can't wait to see how a month on this injection schedule turns out! Sex drive still about the same though..
The more often you pin the more level your test levels will be. Many BBs when they prep for a contest will pin daily. If you want to pin less amount and 3x a week you can it def will help. You also need to check your free test. If you lack SHBG or is very low, free test will rise. Some ppl also have a predisposition to convert test to estrogen very quickly. So maybe take an AI to prevent that. You have a condition that is easy to control.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Today I injected 25mg test-e, so far so good. Still no anxiety, not much irritability. Monday I'll try 35mg and see how that goes. I definitely don't feel my blood pressure rising, which is great. Sex drive still sucks though compared to pre-trt.

vassille

Awards
Today I injected 25mg test-e, so far so good. Still no anxiety, not much irritability. Monday I'll try 35mg and see how that goes. I definitely don't feel my blood pressure rising, which is great. Sex drive still sucks though compared to pre-trt.
There is a way to fix the sex drive but first fine tune your dosages.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Is there any clinical data showing a more steady level with multiple low dose shots a week ??? I just dont see it, Test Prop. does clear the body in a quick manor, but isnt Test Cyp. and Test E. supposed to release slowly, like 8-10 days I believe. I,m just wondering if theres any validity to the multiple dosing on slow releasing Test..... I,m kinda with Knowbull on this one, BTW I do one 120mg. of Cyp. a week and have no ups or downs with this protocol....

The more often you pin the more level your test levels will be. Many BBs when they prep for a contest will pin daily. If you want to pin less amount and 3x a week you can it def will help. You also need to check your free test. If you lack SHBG or is very low, free test will rise. Some ppl also have a predisposition to convert test to estrogen very quickly. So maybe take an AI to prevent that. You have a condition that is easy to control.

vassille

Awards
Is there any clinical data showing a more steady level with multiple low dose shots a week ??? I just dont see it, Test Prop. does clear the body in a quick manor, but isnt Test Cyp. and Test E. supposed to release slowly, like 8-10 days I believe. I,m just wondering if theres any validity to the multiple dosing on slow releasing Test..... I,m kinda with Knowbull on this one, BTW I do one 120mg. of Cyp. a week and have no ups or downs with this protocol....
Yes there is data but everyone has different rates of absorption depending on a few factors such as estrogen conversion, free testosterone and even dopamine levels. Why you think when someone has low test is depressed. If you ok with once a week shots that's fine. For others using smaller shots more frequently will keep free testosterone more level, and estrogen conversion at bay, and dopamine levels constant.
For example some ppl who do 150mg of test a week in 7 days their test levels will be 250. As a result, spliting the shots into two 75mg 2x a week will keep levels more around 600 or so. That;s the advantage.
THis protocol becames more pronounced when large doses are used such in case of BBs. Doing a single shot of 500mg of test a week will become evident of the sides very quickly. That's why pros in general do everyday shots in contest prep. Even with increase dosages it's much easier to control the sides instead of the peaks and valleys.
Im sure you get peaks and valley too you just dont feel them as much as other ppls do.
THe pamphlets you get with your test bottles are inaqurate. There is ample evidence that a shot of 200mg test will not last 3-4 weeks or even 2 weeks in many cases. In real life there are so many variables that some ppl will go through 200mg of test in 7-10 days where test levels are in the 200s range. Then if you want to not be in the 250 range you would increase the initial dose to 300. But then the initial rise will create more problems. So you need to find your balance but in general more shots are more beneficial as it mimics natural test production without geting out of range over 1200.