Sub-Q testosterone enanthate injection

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've had pretty good results with Testim gel in the past, but use injections just because they're less messy (I just don't get nearly the same results mentally or physically). Will injecting testosterone enanthate sub-q give me the same results as Testim gel? I inject 50mg twice a week, so I thought I would try pinning 50mg with a 25g needle into my abdominal area. Should the needle be pointed sideways toward my naval or away?

aj0538

aj0538

Awards
As long as you're aspirating and not getting blood into the needle I don't think it would matter. I do subq with insulin needles (29g) in my thigh. It takes the same amount of time the 25g used to. Just a thought. I don't even feel the 29g anymore.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
As long as you're aspirating and not getting blood into the needle I don't think it would matter. I do subq with insulin needles (29g) in my thigh. It takes the same amount of time the 25g used to. Just a thought. I don't even feel the 29g anymore.
I've always done IM injections with a 23g, but I never have a sex drive when I use injectable testosterone. I get my sex drive back when I used Testim gel though, so I thought maybe injecting subq might give me the same effects as Testim gel? On injectable testosterone (50mg twice a week) I might as well be castrated.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've always done IM injections with a 23g, but I never have a sex drive when I use injectable testosterone. I get my sex drive back when I used Testim gel though, so I thought maybe injecting subq might give me the same effects as Testim gel? On injectable testosterone (50mg twice a week) I might as well be castrated.
Dr may want to add a little Tgel to your nuts to help boost DHT which may be low (lab test need to be evaluated) and please consult dr prior before thinking about doing this

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Dr may want to add a little Tgel to your nuts to help boost DHT which may be low (lab test need to be evaluated) and please consult dr prior before thinking about doing this
I've read a few posts about the gel being converted to DHT through the skin, is there any way to get the testosterone enanthate injection to convert some in to DHT as well?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few posts about the gel being converted to DHT through the skin, is there any way to get the testosterone enanthate injection to convert some in to DHT as well?
higher levels = higher conversion to E2 is trade off.