Sub-Q testosterone enanthate injection - AnabolicMinds.com

Sub-Q testosterone enanthate injection

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub-Q testosterone enanthate injection

I've had pretty good results with Testim gel in the past, but use injections just because they're less messy (I just don't get nearly the same results mentally or physically). Will injecting testosterone enanthate sub-q give me the same results as Testim gel? I inject 50mg twice a week, so I thought I would try pinning 50mg with a 25g needle into my abdominal area. Should the needle be pointed sideways toward my naval or away?

2. New Member

As long as you're aspirating and not getting blood into the needle I don't think it would matter. I do subq with insulin needles (29g) in my thigh. It takes the same amount of time the 25g used to. Just a thought. I don't even feel the 29g anymore.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aj0538 View Post
    As long as you're aspirating and not getting blood into the needle I don't think it would matter. I do subq with insulin needles (29g) in my thigh. It takes the same amount of time the 25g used to. Just a thought. I don't even feel the 29g anymore.
    I've always done IM injections with a 23g, but I never have a sex drive when I use injectable testosterone. I get my sex drive back when I used Testim gel though, so I thought maybe injecting subq might give me the same effects as Testim gel? On injectable testosterone (50mg twice a week) I might as well be castrated.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've always done IM injections with a 23g, but I never have a sex drive when I use injectable testosterone. I get my sex drive back when I used Testim gel though, so I thought maybe injecting subq might give me the same effects as Testim gel? On injectable testosterone (50mg twice a week) I might as well be castrated.
    Dr may want to add a little Tgel to your nuts to help boost DHT which may be low (lab test need to be evaluated) and please consult dr prior before thinking about doing this
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Dr may want to add a little Tgel to your nuts to help boost DHT which may be low (lab test need to be evaluated) and please consult dr prior before thinking about doing this
    I've read a few posts about the gel being converted to DHT through the skin, is there any way to get the testosterone enanthate injection to convert some in to DHT as well?
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I've read a few posts about the gel being converted to DHT through the skin, is there any way to get the testosterone enanthate injection to convert some in to DHT as well?
    higher levels = higher conversion to E2 is trade off.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:18 PM
  2. Cheapest place to buy Testosterone Enanthate
    By dougfl in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:19 AM
  3. Sub q testosterone
    By Headdoc in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. Shelf-Life of Testosterone Enanthate
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 12:09 PM
  5. Testosterone Enanthate, what brand is best?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 01:58 AM