E3d shot question

Bw2506

Awards
I have been following a a schedule of 50mg every 3rd day now for a cpl months. My latest labs show my test levels at 688 and estrogen at 23.0. Labs were taken on th 3rd day, before my shot. With shots being taken every 3rd day, are my test levels fluctuating much.? Will my levels b any higher on day 1 day 2 etc?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have been following a a schedule of 50mg every 3rd day now for a cpl months. My latest labs show my test levels at 688 and estrogen at 23.0. Labs were taken on th 3rd day, before my shot. With shots being taken every 3rd day, are my test levels fluctuating much.? Will my levels b any higher on day 1 day 2 etc?
What lab testing company are you using for the estrogen testing along with the range. You need to get the proper test done other wise you will be chasing your tail

Bw2506

Awards
7.6-42.6 is the estrogen range. I use labcorp

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
When injecting 50mg every 3 days, my total testosterone is over 1250 the day after the injection, which is too high for me and gives me bad anxiety/irritability. I've been experimenting with lower dose injections, around 25mg every 3 days, and so far I feel better.