TRT & cost of Test Cyp.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I,m 46 with a TT of 290, so my Dr just started me on TRT @1cc a week mixed with 1cc of B12. My question is what is the typical cost of a 10ml vial? My Dr is selling it to me direct for $125, does that sound right?

scw538

scw538

Awards
No way. My insurance I get a vial of 10cc 200mg for 20 bucks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$125 is right for no insurance. That is pretty standard. With insurance I pay $5.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thats average price +/- 15 bucks

vassille

Awards
I,m 46 with a TT of 290, so my Dr just started me on TRT @1cc a week mixed with 1cc of B12. My question is what is the typical cost of a 10ml vial? My Dr is selling it to me direct for $125, does that sound right?
without script yes it about right

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I am going to hit my Dr up for a script next visit and see if I can get my insurance to cover it. Anyone know if Anthem/Blue Cross cover this?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, but here is the mind set that I approached this with-

yes, it is very nice that insurance covers this, but even if they didn't it is very cost effective. A 10mg bottle will last the average TRT patient about 3 months or more. When you think about the fact that you have access to something that will completely change your life for the better for a mere $40 a month, it is the bargain of the century. Think about the $$$ you probably have spent on herbal supplements to feel about a 1/10th of what you are going to feel on real test and you'll appreciate it more.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I am going to hit my Dr up for a script next visit and see if I can get my insurance to cover it. Anyone know if Anthem/Blue Cross cover this?
Depends on your policy, not the company. Your insurance should have a website or booklet that discusses drug coverage.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Not sure, but here is the mind set that I approached this with-

yes, it is very nice that insurance covers this, but even if they didn't it is very cost effective. A 10mg bottle will last the average TRT patient about 3 months or more. When you think about the fact that you have access to something that will completely change your life for the better for a mere $40 a month, it is the bargain of the century. Think about the $$$ you probably have spent on herbal supplements to feel about a 1/10th of what you are going to feel on real test and you'll appreciate it more.
That is exactly what I have been thinking. I am on my 3rd week and already feel MUCH better. But, if I can save a few bucks....

rfarns01

Awards
Yes they should cover it. If not check Costco I here they have very low test cyp prices.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to pay $70 for true pharma test rather than some stuff that may not be accurate dosed and might have been made in a kitchen dirtier than mine.