How to add Pp products to you Anti-Aging Medicines.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How to add Primordial products to your Anti-Aging Medicines.

So you are on 200 mgs a week of testosterone cypionate (TRT) and feeling amazing since you are now at youthful hormone levels.

Maybe you have been blessed with a Doctor that prescribed you .5 -1.0 iu of OmniTrope or Humatrope (GH therapy) to get your skin glow back, lose some BF% and feel better rested?

What if you want MORE effects, but know your Doctor wont prescribe more, and you also rather not impair health and defy the law?

I truly believe incorporating select Pp products will be a great addition to your HRT protocols --

For muscle accrual/Recomp - AndroEnhance (4 pumps a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp a week would suffice well. Although the 4DHEA would not pose much benefit as the test cyp will overshadow its effects -- luckily the 4DHEA ratio is LOW compared to the awesome Super-11 hormone.

For Leanness and Hardness - AndroLean (6-8 softgels per day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will keep cortisol from being activated and also increase thermogenesis through the 7oxo ingredient.

For estrogen and gyno regulation and strength - Androhard (6 softgels a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will keep estrogen at bay and increase overall androgenic effects of your protocol yielding more aggression, sex drive and strenth.

For motivational energy and dopamine enhancement - AndroDrive (3-6 softgels a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will elevate DHEA levels and increase neurological function -- yielding increased impulsiveness and need to accomplish tasks.

For overall weight gain/regardless of water or fat retention - AndroBulk (6-8 softgels) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp to elevate anabolism through 19nor dhea -- can cause some sodium retention (bloat).

For mood support and erection hardness and frequency
- Sustain Alpha Gel (2-4 pumps) alongside 200 mgs test cyp will keep blood flowing to muscles, and soft tissue (penis), also increasing neurological function. Can also aid in blood glucose control.

IF FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO ACQUIRE RX GROWTH HORMONE THERAPY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING -

For lowering of Somatostatin and increasing GH effects -EndoAmp Max 1-2 scoops daily prior to GH administration. Alpha GPC will lower somatostatin which will keep GH from being deactivated.

For making your prescribed GH MAGNIFIED in effects - EndoAmp Max (1-2 scoops daily) + 100 mcg of ghrp-2 + 100 mcg MOD grf-129 10 minutes prior to your GH administration. This will cause a 'double GH blood level spike" using endogenous release + exogenous release for magnified pulsing effects of GH levels.

No worries about liver toxicity and breaking the law when trying to stay within law & health parameters. Let us know if you plan on incorporating any of the above protocols into your HRT regimens.

-Matt

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So you are on 200 mgs a week of testosterone cypionate (TRT) and feeling amazing since you are now at youthful hormone levels.

Maybe you have been blessed with a Doctor that prescribed you .5 -1.0 iu of OmniTrope or Humatrope (GH therapy) to get your skin glow back, lose some BF% and feel better rested?

What if you want MORE effects, but know your Doctor wont prescribe more, and you also rather not impair health and defy the law?

I truly believe incorporating select Pp products will be a great addition to your HRT protocols --

For muscle accrual/Recomp - AndroEnhance (4 pumps a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp a week would suffice well. Although the 4DHEA would not pose much benefit as the test cyp will overshadow its effects -- luckily the 4DHEA ratio is LOW compared to the awesome Super-11 hormone.

For Leanness and Hardness - AndroLean (6-8 softgels per day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will keep cortisol from being activated and also increase thermogenesis through the 7oxo ingredient.

For estrogen and gyno regulation and strength - Androhard (6 softgels a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will keep estrogen at bay and increase overall androgenic effects of your protocol yielding more aggression, sex drive and strenth.

For motivational energy and dopamine enhancement - AndroDrive (3-6 softgels a day) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp will elevate DHEA levels and increase neurological function -- yielding increased impulsiveness and need to accomplish tasks.

For overall weight gain/regardless of water or fat retention - AndroBulk (6-8 softgels) alongside 200 mgs of test cyp to elevate anabolism through 19nor dhea -- can cause some sodium retention (bloat).

For mood support and erection hardness and frequency
- Sustain Alpha Gel (2-4 pumps) alongside 200 mgs test cyp will keep blood flowing to muscles, and soft tissue (penis), also increasing neurological function. Can also aid in blood glucose control.

IF FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO ACQUIRE RX GROWTH HORMONE THERAPY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING -

For lowering of Somatostatin and increasing GH effects -EndoAmp Max 1-2 scoops daily prior to GH administration. Alpha GPC will lower somatostatin which will keep GH from being deactivated.

For making your prescribed GH MAGNIFIED in effects - EndoAmp Max (1-2 scoops daily) + 100 mcg of ghrp-2 + 100 mcg MOD grf-129 10 minutes prior to your GH administration. This will cause a 'double GH blood level spike" using endogenous release + exogenous release for magnified pulsing effects of GH levels.

No worries about liver toxicity and breaking the law when trying to stay within law & health parameters. Let us know if you plan on incorporating any of the above protocols into your HRT regimens.

-Matt
Show me before and after clinical testing via estrodial 4021 or 004515 from lab corp on anti estrogen product on people with elevated e2 levels then I would be a firm believer.

200 mgs per week is way too much testosterone which will lead to aromatization as well as effecting feed back loops on HPTA mainly with the adrenal axis. Many guys I know taking GH are having issue because of low adrenal out put from being on testosterone and gh for way too long. Went to bodybuilding show and when you sit guys who have been on for a while they will tell you the truth. Majority of them adrenals are flat lined, neurotransmitters are blown, and they are all out of whack. In NJ,DE, PA I am well respected for being a good bodybuilder, but more respected now for the work I do with athletes in helping them get back to balance from bad choices in the past. From dealing with neurotransmitters for over 6 years, and teaching Dr's on how to modulate them I would be extremely caution of knocking something else out of balance. Will it give a boost yes it will, but at what expense is the question. You want to market a product to take your company to next levels you are missing the core of what makes everything you do tick. The GI tract and immune system is where it is at.. Focus your area there and you will have even more satisfied customers on top of what else you got going..

lboston

lboston

Awards
Show me before and after clinical testing via estrodial 4021 or 004515 from lab corp on anti estrogen product on people with elevated e2 levels then I would be a firm believer.

200 mgs per week is way too much testosterone which will lead to aromatization as well as effecting feed back loops on HPTA mainly with the adrenal axis. Many guys I know taking GH are having issue because of low adrenal out put from being on testosterone and gh for way too long. Went to bodybuilding show and when you sit guys who have been on for a while they will tell you the truth. Majority of them adrenals are flat lined, neurotransmitters are blown, and they are all out of whack. In NJ,DE, PA I am well respected for being a good bodybuilder, but more respected now for the work I do with athletes in helping them get back to balance from bad choices in the past. From dealing with neurotransmitters for over 6 years, and teaching Dr's on how to modulate them I would be extremely caution of knocking something else out of balance. Will it give a boost yes it will, but at what expense is the question. You want to market a product to take your company to next levels you are missing the core of what makes everything you do tick. The GI tract and immune system is where it is at.. Focus your area there and you will have even more satisfied customers on top of what else you got going..
If PP hooks me up with some product, I'd be more than happen to monitor that with bloodwork. ; )

27 year old male with hypogonadism. Currently on 100mg test cyp a week for TRT. No prior use of anabolic compounds. .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If PP hooks me up with some product, I'd be more than happen to monitor that with bloodwork. ; )

27 year old male with hypogonadism. Currently on 100mg test cyp a week for TRT. No prior use of anabolic compounds. .
Now we are talking 4 weeks on anti estrogen OTC with before and after blood test from at least 10 or more people would be proof enough.
I am talking e2 levels >35 to see the before and after blood work with standard testing on lab corp 004514 or quests 4021

lboston

lboston

Awards
Now we are talking 4 weeks on anti estrogen OTC with before and after blood test from at least 10 or more people would be proof enough.
I am talking e2 levels >35 to see the before and after blood work with standard testing on lab corp 004514 or quests 4021
Have labs that have E2 at around 50 (whatever the unit is) on the labcorp scale.

Send me the products!!! ; )

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I should have not made a universal figure such as "200 mgs" a week for a TRT dose --- even though most people I know have been prescribed that amount from their Doctors.

100 mgs is most likely the most common practice dose and should be the 'base trt dose.'

I can actually have 'bluerocket' my client provide some bloods as I have him on Andro +his TRT

-Matt

lboston

lboston

Awards
Perhaps I should have not made a universal figure such as "200 mgs" a week for a TRT dose --- even though most people I know have been prescribed that amount from their Doctors.

100 mgs is most likely the most common practice dose and should be the 'base trt dose.'

I can actually have 'bluerocket' my client provide some bloods as I have him on Andro +his TRT

-Matt
Matt--

I'm VERY interested in the andro products. I had liver cancer when younger, so the methylated stuff scares me. Not sure methylated products would be a good call as my liver values are always SLIGHTlY above the average.

To add LBM while combating the possibility of estrogen while on TRT and a dhea-related product, what would you recommend?

I'd love to try the PP products, but the price is what keeps me from it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matt--

I'm VERY interested in the andro products. I had liver cancer when younger, so the methylated stuff scares me. Not sure methylated products would be a good call as my liver values are always SLIGHTlY above the average.

To add LBM while combating the possibility of estrogen while on TRT and a dhea-related product, what would you recommend?

Liver cancer.....Check MTHFR I bet you are C677T and a1298c as well.

I'm studying on how to manipulate epigenetics through modulating SNPS pathways which will probably lead to a whole new approach to deal with estrogen issues.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
May have to dumb that down for me!
one of the common mutation which 70% of people have which can increases a person of having cancer, diabetes, other neurological problems as well as detoxification issues.

lboston

lboston

Awards
one of the common mutation which 70% of people have which can increases a person of having cancer, diabetes, other neurological problems as well as detoxification issues.
Hmmm...interesting.

How would one test that?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt--

Boston your liver CONCERNS me greatly -- I would keep such close tabs on the values and monitor your liver with just about EVERY product you try.....

AndroHard and a few pumps of AndroEnhance might suit you extremely well for non estrogen inducing anabolism.

I can always make the price better for people -- I am here to help people at all times...

-Matt

lboston

lboston

Awards
Boston your liver CONCERNS me greatly -- I would keep such close tabs on the values and monitor your liver with just about EVERY product you try.....

AndroHard and a few pumps of AndroEnhance might suit you extremely well for non estrogen inducing anabolism.

I can always make the price better for people -- I am here to help people at all times...

-Matt
Thanks, Matt. Docs never have placed any restrictions on me regarding drinking, medication, etc. as far as I've been told it functions fully. No gallbladder though--removed that also.

Docs have said values always may be slightly high due to extra work liver has to do to make up for lack of gallbladder.

Are There generally any gains in lean mass from androhard or is it more for just estrogen control?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Matt. Docs never have placed any restrictions on me regarding drinking, medication, etc. as far as I've been told it functions fully. No gallbladder though--removed that also.

Docs have said values always may be slightly high due to extra work liver has to do to make up for lack of gallbladder.

Are There generally any gains in lean mass from androhard or is it more for just estrogen control?
The gains will be diet dependent. They won't be large from Hard solo, but they will be lean. Beyond estrogen control, most report libido benefits, strength benefits, and a tighter/drier look.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The gains will be diet dependent. They won't be large from Hard solo, but they will be lean. Beyond estrogen control, most report libido benefits, strength benefits, and a tighter/drier look.
Drinking can raise estrogens significantly from along weekend binge. One time I saw the results of a guy normal then when I saw the results again. First question out of me mouth "how much you have to drink". He confessed to a full weekend binge after chilling out then dr retesting he came back to normal range. If you are taking any other type of medicine they can effect and AI significantly through the specific cyp450. I have seen numerous cases of this in guys. When further probed it was found out the other meds where counteractiing the AI ..

lboston

lboston

Awards
Nice...i don't want any drastic gains...firm believer in "slow and steady wins the race..."

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drinking can raise estrogens significantly from along weekend binge. One time I saw the results of a guy normal then when I saw the results again. First question out of me mouth "how much you have to drink". He confessed to a full weekend binge after chilling out then dr retesting he came back to normal range. If you are taking any other type of medicine they can effect and AI significantly through the specific cyp450. I have seen numerous cases of this in guys. When further probed it was found out the other meds where counteractiing the AI ..

The effects of drinking were really enough to make the increase in estrogen "significant"? Interesting. Not a big drinker myself, so unbothered, but I had heard this before and always assumed it was a minor difference.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, since on TRT, if I have a couple/few beers at a party I get bloated like a pig. It's crazy, I see it in my face and stomach. Then 2-3 days later right back to normal looking lean. Drinking and heavy carbs are no-no on TRT I am finding out. Kind of a good thing, though.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ON a positive note (which most people ignore) AndroHard stands ALonE for the sole fact that it contains ANDROSTERONE Alpha + beta epiandrosterone --the Alpha version is more anabolic and could impart muscle hypertrophy at a better rate than beta EPI -- not that DHT is a muscle builder to begin with -- but you have better chances with out AndroHard than other similar products.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, since on TRT, if I have a couple/few beers at a party I get bloated like a pig. It's crazy, I see it in my face and stomach. Then 2-3 days later right back to normal looking lean. Drinking and heavy carbs are no-no on TRT I am finding out. Kind of a good thing, though.
Very interesting, I tend to look drier in the morning after, I always assumed it was due to being dehydrated. I guess we all react differently.

ON a positive note (which most people ignore) AndroHard stands ALonE for the sole fact that it contains ANDROSTERONE Alpha + beta epiandrosterone --the Alpha version is more anabolic and could impart muscle hypertrophy at a better rate than beta EPI -- not that DHT is a muscle builder to begin with -- but you have better chances with out AndroHard than other similar products.

-Matt
This is one of the most unique characteristics of AndroHard for me. It is why I say to guys, it isnt just stano.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matt that is very interesting, I be interested in having some of my clients with e2 issues also try this. What dosage of Andohard would be compared to of aromasin to give us some what of an idea ..

Thanks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First you requested a clinical. Then suggested 10 dudes on a forum is good enough. And you called it estradial...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects of drinking were really enough to make the increase in estrogen "significant"? Interesting. Not a big drinker myself, so unbothered, but I had heard this before and always assumed it was a minor difference.
The matrix thinks because he saw one guy with elevated estrogen than it applies to all men who drink.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The matrix thinks because he saw one guy with elevated estrogen than it applies to all men who drink.
I was referring that I have seen this occur more then once in a Dr's patients. What prompted me to ask the questions. And it was their estrodial not estrogens which where elevated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was referring that I have seen this occur more then once in a Dr's patients. What prompted me to ask the questions. And it was their estrodial not estrogens which where elevated.
Unfortunately what you see in one or two cases in someone else's practice is far from what happens in reality.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short term alcohol consumption does not increase estrogen. If anything it lowers it.
I had heard (second hand, not researched/read) that drinking had a negative effect on testosterone. I figured there was a temporary upset to the T:E balance at that point, which is where most stated it "increased" estrogen. Interesting information, thanks for sharing. As I said, my personal experience (yes, n=1) is that I tend to wake up drier, almost leaner looking the morning after a night out, which I assumed was the dehydration effect of alcohol. The potential for a decrease in estrogen could fit the bill there as well I guess.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
Hi Matt... contact me if you want me to get some bloods .... I have some from before TRT I started and one while on... I was thinking about getting some done ...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had heard (second hand, not researched/read) that drinking had a negative effect on testosterone. I figured there was a temporary upset to the T:E balance at that point, which is where most stated it "increased" estrogen. Interesting information, thanks for sharing. As I said, my personal experience (yes, n=1) is that I tend to wake up drier, almost leaner looking the morning after a night out, which I assumed was the dehydration effect of alcohol. The potential for a decrease in estrogen could fit the bill there as well I guess.
It's effects on testosterone are negligible. Martin Berkhan (lean gains guy) did a long blog about alcohol and hormone levels, although not specific to estrogens, he concludes it has little impact on test.

There is a new study showing it does more to IGF-1 levels though.

BigAK9

Awards
The effect of alcohol on igf would make sense, since igf is generated in the liver by converting hgh. I would be interested in seeing the study that you're drawing that from, and if it's due to increased liver function what are the effects of methylated steroids on the bodies production of igf.

DGeez

Awards
No thanks. I really don't want to complicate things by throwing more hormones into the mix. That is exactly what got me here in the first place.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
The morning after drinking heavily, I feel great. Lots of energy, no anxiety, feel like I can take on the world.. When the afternoon hits I start having horrible anxiety, to the point where I break out in cold sweats when in a crowd. The following day I'm back to normal.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably still drunk and then you sober up in the afternoon. Seriously. Anybody that has spent time partying knows that this is true.

lboston

lboston

Awards
The morning after drinking heavily, I feel great. Lots of energy, no anxiety, feel like I can take on the world.. When the afternoon hits I start having horrible anxiety, to the point where I break out in cold sweats when in a crowd. The following day I'm back to normal.
Man, if I woke up feelin that way id do a lot more drinking!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...

I am sure that excessive alcohol consumption does impair fat-loss/oxidation through adding a "4th" macro nutrient into the equation which will not take priority of oxidation over fats, pro or carbs...also animal studies show a blunting of the protein synthetic response from alcohol consumption.

Is Alcohol scrutinized too harshly in the fitness community? Eh....maybe,,,, but I would ONLY say to let loose and have drinks regularly if YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN and IN SHAPE!

You will metabolize the alcohol much more efficiently and be back on track faster with atrophied fat cells....too many people PARTY WHILE TRYING TO GET RESULTS.....bad.

Get the damn results first then have fun once you are 'there.'

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...

I am sure that excessive alcohol consumption does impair fat-loss/oxidation through adding a "4th" macro nutrient into the equation which will not take priority of oxidation over fats, pro or carbs...also animal studies show a blunting of the protein synthetic response from alcohol consumption.

Is Alcohol scrutinized too harshly in the fitness community? Eh....maybe,,,, but I would ONLY say to let loose and have drinks regularly if YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN and IN SHAPE!

You will metabolize the alcohol much more efficiently and be back on track faster with atrophied fat cells....too many people PARTY WHILE TRYING TO GET RESULTS.....bad.

Get the damn results first then have fun once you are 'there.'

-Matt
But Matt, believe me, I look better to myself in the mirror after I had a few....:toofunny:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But Matt, believe me, I look better to myself in the mirror after I had a few....:toofunny:

Hehe..

You are correct though -- if you are lean (and especially lean as in contest-lean) alcohol abuse (lol) for a night will have you waking up looking like a damn statue from excretion of fluids and most likely "drunk munchies" further drying you out from high sodium content.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe..

You are correct though -- if you are lean (and especially lean as in contest-lean) alcohol abuse (lol) for a night will have you waking up looking like a damn statue from excretion of fluids and most likely "drunk munchies" further drying you out from high sodium content.

-Matt
Too bad the effect comes at the cost of headaches, and detriment to the body. I still like to drink, but I could not imagine going back to how I did it when I was younger, seems gross now.

But, like anything, the key to alcohol in a healthy lifestyle is not to never enjoy it, but to always do so in moderation.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just started androgel, and have been incorporating Dermacrine + DAA with it (figuring the topical DHEA will add to the total test when converted)...I was guessing that the DAA/test booster might work with the lower doses of the gel, since its not going above 100mg (at least until you move onto 7.5 or 10G gels, then you could approach or surpass 100mg per week). Not sure at what point a test booster is a moot point? but I am adding division 1 (divanil) on monday to the Androgel/Dermacrine, obviously to take advantage of the divanil in order to free up as much bound test as possible. I have also been on ALv3 as well, 4 a day....5 more weeks to go. Then onto 8 weeks of ABv3 (with some SD). So I have been incorporating PP products (and former PP products lol *dermacrine*)....but my question is, are any of the PP products OK for continual use alongside TRT (i figure dermacrine is OK to take year round, with a few breaks)? if so which PP products? and also a solid answer on the effectiveness of a test booster with low dose topical test (say a 5G packet per day) would be great. DAA is cheap, but why take it if its not doing anything....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are on TRT, you could run Mass, Hard, Lean fairly long term. Ideally you would get bloodwork done on occasion, but really you should be fine.

I personally think a t-booster is worthless when using exogeneous test, but others may disagree.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you are on TRT, you could run Mass, Hard, Lean fairly long term. Ideally you would get bloodwork done on occasion, but really you should be fine.

I personally think a t-booster is worthless when using exogeneous test, but others may disagree.
yeah it seems futile right? :D but at these low ass dosages of 2.5-5mg per day in the beginning, I figure maybe it will keep endogenous test levels higher than they normally would be while the gel levels build up over the coming months...until it becomes a nonsense to use at the higher dosed gel packs. I was thinking about maybe the AH at 1 or 2 caps per day year long to accompany the androgel....I just wonder if that much DHT would cause side effects such as prostate or hair loss or whatever DHT type sides. the AHv3 seemed pretty mild to me as far as DHT sides go...but with chronic usage maybe not. that is probably the only one I'd run long term, although if not for the topical DHEA I would consider the low dose mass also, but AH seems the best adjunct to the test gel. also, I think LONG runs of ALv3 would be great as well...like 3-4 months at a time at say 4 a day. I have been doing the PN 7/11 sprays the previous 7 weeks, and have been on ALv3 for the past week and a half (doing 6 weeks total at 4 per day). so that would = 3 months on 7/11 of some sort. seems to be working fine and my blood work was A+ (other than the low test :D). I see matt was on AM today, but he did not pop in here :( but thanks for the advice, I like to hear from all three of you guys, then go from there....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it seems futile right? :D but at these low ass dosages of 2.5-5mg per day in the beginning, I figure maybe it will keep endogenous test levels higher than they normally would be while the gel levels build up over the coming months...until it becomes a nonsense to use at the higher dosed gel packs. I was thinking about maybe the AH at 1 or 2 caps per day year long to accompany the androgel....I just wonder if that much DHT would cause side effects such as prostate or hair loss or whatever DHT type sides. the AHv3 seemed pretty mild to me as far as DHT sides go...but with chronic usage maybe not. that is probably the only one I'd run long term, although if not for the topical DHEA I would consider the low dose mass also, but AH seems the best adjunct to the test gel. also, I think LONG runs of ALv3 would be great as well...like 3-4 months at a time at say 4 a day. I have been doing the PN 7/11 sprays the previous 7 weeks, and have been on ALv3 for the past week and a half (doing 6 weeks total at 4 per day). so that would = 3 months on 7/11 of some sort. seems to be working fine and my blood work was A+ (other than the low test :D). I see matt was on AM today, but he did not pop in here :( but thanks for the advice, I like to hear from all three of you guys, then go from there....
For the test boosters, (and this is a bit of a generalization, but applicable in your situation), shut down occurs regardless of dosage. Granted, non-supraphysiological doses may not cause the body to react as quickly, but your body's production will slow/stop if you were doing 100mg/wk or if you were doing 500mg/wk, it is all telling your body it does not need to produce T.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the test boosters, (and this is a bit of a generalization, but applicable in your situation), shut down occurs regardless of dosage. Granted, non-supraphysiological doses may not cause the body to react as quickly, but your body's production will slow/stop if you were doing 100mg/wk or if you were doing 500mg/wk, it is all telling your body it does not need to produce T.

only way --MAYBE....just maybe... test boosters like tcf-1 and Sustain Alpha gel would work if dosing at night is if your AndroGEL was applied in the morning and you sweated it off, or follicles blocked the absorption etc... as you might still have some leeway at night if the skin blocked a hefty percentage of absorption/

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matrix...

Did you see the AH 9 hr blood work PDF's I have been sharing lately???

Pretty cool to see if in action in the blood stream!!

-Matt