How to add Pp products to you Anti-Aging Medicines.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    2264695
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I was joking, I've been on TRT for the last year and it completely changed my life.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    I was joking, I've been on TRT for the last year and it completely changed my life.
    Oh lol... A hole
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    If you were on a weekly dose of 100mg test cyp how would adding Andromass or FL's Alpha Mass work for you? This is something I'm really interesting in trying.
    Bump for a PP rep answer?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    steak taco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    3633
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    21.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket

    Hey ST ..... I'm on TRT ... have been on TRT for alittle over a year. I have a log on AH/AL/AE you can check out here ....

    I have had tremendous results from PP products .... if you have the time check the log ... there are also lots of pics that show my progress. If you have any other questions ... feel free to pm me .
    Thx for info. Very impressive and lots of hard work on your end for sure!
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Bump for a PP rep answer?
    The same way as the non-TRT user, in fact you would probably have a better experience.

    Look at it this way, even with limited suppression the average user will have AndroMass + natural test, and that natural test over time will suppress slightly.

    With a TRT person, you don't have that issue, because your levels are stabilized by your TRT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Bump for a PP rep answer?
    you will get the benefits of higher levels of 4androstendiol which aid in anti inflammation, increased sex drive, heightened sense of well-being, glycogen synthase upregulator etc...

    -matt
  7. New Member
    sabre2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    56.62%

    Awesome thread, I am exploring HRT now. Posted on PP's forum and the only answer I got was that I would not need the Andro series on HRT. Which made no sense to me. The information in this thread does make sense. So I have a question if someone knows the answer I would appreciate it. How long after ending a cycle can I go in for HRT blood work evaluation, and can I do so while on PCT? I am currently 5 weeks into an AndroLean + AndroHard Cycle, did 2 AndroMass + AndroBulk + PCT's prior (Love Primordial's product's BTW). I am 47 and considering ending this cycle early to get on HRT asap.
    Thanks in advance,
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Just a heads up for anyone on HRT/TRT. I would NOT get hormone levels tested during a cycle of adding anything to your hormone therapy. Reason being that I have seen insurances cancel coverage after having levels of +1500 ng/dl. Your endo or clinic may also lower the prescription to accommodate for the higher levels. Just a heads up : )
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  9. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    2264695
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Not to play doctor, but I hope that those of you just throwing around the idea of going on TRT are doing it for the right reasons. There are too many doctors that don't know what they are doing and will simply see a low test number and prescribe. There are so many factors involved when determining the reason for low test, that it takes time, investigation, and a knowledgeable specialist.

    Just throwing it out there, but you can really F with your life if you are just playing around with TRT.
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sabre2 View Post
    Awesome thread, I am exploring HRT now. Posted on PP's forum and the only answer I got was that I would not need the Andro series on HRT. Which made no sense to me. The information in this thread does make sense. So I have a question if someone knows the answer I would appreciate it. How long after ending a cycle can I go in for HRT blood work evaluation, and can I do so while on PCT? I am currently 5 weeks into an AndroLean + AndroHard Cycle, did 2 AndroMass + AndroBulk + PCT's prior (Love Primordial's product's BTW). I am 47 and considering ending this cycle early to get on HRT asap.
    Thanks in advance,
    Not sure who told you that, they might have misinterpreted the question. Wait after using the TRS. Unless you are looking to show a low T count, but Andro isn't terribly suppressive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah, I hope I can go take my hormone panel AFTER this next cycle. I keep delaying it, mainly from being "too fat" , but now another delay I'd be super pissed. I figure 2 weeks till cycle, should be 3 refills left on the androgel once adjusted up to 5g....so 3 months minus 2 months and 2 weeks = 1-2 weeks off before testing. I am assuming they will go for the 3 month period before testing...they are not on my ass in any way, almost as if they don't really care if I check my test level with them. but I'll suggest the 3 months thing, see what happens. I figure about 10 days or so removed from ABv3 and SD should be fine....not sure if I can continue the AHv3 at 1-2 a day into the blood test? they don't test me for DHT....depends on if I run the SD at 10mg for 6 weeks or 8 weeks as to how long I'll be off of that, and I figure that is the major issue....
  12. New Member
    sabre2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    56.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Not sure who told you that, they might have misinterpreted the question. Wait after using the TRS. Unless you are looking to show a low T count, but Andro isn't terribly suppressive.
    Thanks for the response. I just don't want to show elevated T count, I am taking DHEA also. But it sounds like I can do the blood work while on cycle, correct? Thanks again,
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sabre2 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I just don't want to show elevated T count, I am taking DHEA also. But it sounds like I can do the blood work while on cycle, correct? Thanks again,
    No, because the hormones in the product will change levels, some have had T show very high.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sabre2

    Thanks for the response. I just don't want to show elevated T count, I am taking DHEA also. But it sounds like I can do the blood work while on cycle, correct? Thanks again,
    How does it sound like that lol? Everyone in here has said the opposite bud...
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lol....looks like you guys need to explain shyt better I guess
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok...

    Your bloodtest will be unpredictable on cycle. Some have seen an increase, some a decrease, some baseline. Probably depends on both timing and internal chemistry (how much converts at each stage).

    In PCT, (as in immediate post cycle), you will be slightly lower than baseline, and some even come out at baseline. That is why we pitch these as minimally suppressive.

    Post PCT you levels will be baseline/high.

    If you are trying to falsify a bloodtest to go on TRT, run something suppressive up to the test and discontinue it 24-48 hours prior.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

    If you are trying to falsify a bloodtest to go on TRT, run something suppressive up to the test and discontinue it 24-48 hours prior.
    you forgot to add the *"not that I condone such behavior"

    my thing is this.....if I'm on SD and ABv3 and whatever else ....how the hell could that impact my EXOGENOUS test levels? my endogenous is at zero if I'm taking androgel right? how could the SD and/or ABv3 cause my androgel enhanced test levels to give a false low/high reading? that is what I wan to know. it would seem the androgel test is the only thing that is gonna "come up as test" on the bloodwork...not like SD or anything else can crush exogenous test right? or test out as actual test.... and supposedly the ABv3 and androseries don't affect actual test levels to any significant degree...I just don't understand. But I'm gonna try to fit the bloodwork in after 2 1/2 months on the 5g androgel upgrade I start this weekend or monday, and after the SD/ABv3 cycle (and no dermacrine either, that I will discontinue that previous to the cycle since there is plenty of DHEA running around already in that cycle). the AHv3 I figure to just run on through since they don't test for DHT. or they haven't yet All I want is an explanation of WHY i can't test for my "on androgel test levels" while on SD/ABv3....someone has to have an explanation for this. I understand while on TESTOSTERONE in addition to TRT ...YES that affects your levels. but SD? or Androseries?
  18. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you forgot to add the *"not that I condone such behavior"

    my thing is this.....if I'm on SD and ABv3 and whatever else ....how the hell could that impact my EXOGENOUS test levels? my endogenous is at zero if I'm taking androgel right? how could the SD and/or ABv3 cause my androgel enhanced test levels to give a false low/high reading? that is what I wan to know. it would seem the androgel test is the only thing that is gonna "come up as test" on the bloodwork...not like SD or anything else can crush exogenous test right? or test out as actual test.... and supposedly the ABv3 and androseries don't affect actual test levels to any significant degree...I just don't understand. But I'm gonna try to fit the bloodwork in after 2 1/2 months on the 5g androgel upgrade I start this weekend or monday, and after the SD/ABv3 cycle (and no dermacrine either, that I will discontinue that previous to the cycle since there is plenty of DHEA running around already in that cycle). the AHv3 I figure to just run on through since they don't test for DHT. or they haven't yet All I want is an explanation of WHY i can't test for my "on androgel test levels" while on SD/ABv3....someone has to have an explanation for this. I understand while on TESTOSTERONE in addition to TRT ...YES that affects your levels. but SD? or Androseries?
    I'm curious as to that as well.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you forgot to add the *"not that I condone such behavior"

    my thing is this.....if I'm on SD and ABv3 and whatever else ....how the hell could that impact my EXOGENOUS test levels? my endogenous is at zero if I'm taking androgel right? how could the SD and/or ABv3 cause my androgel enhanced test levels to give a false low/high reading? that is what I wan to know. it would seem the androgel test is the only thing that is gonna "come up as test" on the bloodwork...not like SD or anything else can crush exogenous test right? or test out as actual test.... and supposedly the ABv3 and androseries don't affect actual test levels to any significant degree...I just don't understand. But I'm gonna try to fit the bloodwork in after 2 1/2 months on the 5g androgel upgrade I start this weekend or monday, and after the SD/ABv3 cycle (and no dermacrine either, that I will discontinue that previous to the cycle since there is plenty of DHEA running around already in that cycle). the AHv3 I figure to just run on through since they don't test for DHT. or they haven't yet All I want is an explanation of WHY i can't test for my "on androgel test levels" while on SD/ABv3....someone has to have an explanation for this. I understand while on TESTOSTERONE in addition to TRT ...YES that affects your levels. but SD? or Androseries?
    Dude... They don't test for exogenous vs endogenous. I think that's where you're hung up. If you're on Andro gel, then that, on top of your normal levels is what it will read.

    Here lets say:

    You BL (base line) = 260 ng/dl

    They rx you 2mg (not very familiar with gel dosages since I think they are worthless).

    That 2mg bumps you up 560 ng/dl which will equal end result 820 ng/dl total test.

    The reason you would pop hot is, the total test levels would be astronomically high 2-3k+, in some individuals. At which point in time, you can be sure they would order a more thorough test.

    SD I'm not as familiar with and I don't think would show up, BUT it MAY convert somewhere downstream to a testosterone metabolite.

    In regards to the Andro Series, (most being metabolites of t) they have a very good chance of raising what you already have while "on", since the hormone + natural levels = total.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    In addition to above ^ the AHV3 WILL possibly make you read extremely high man. Just because the target hormone is DHT absolutely does NOT GUARANTEE that it will not convert to test. These different metabolites can convert to different things. Also, I'm not familiar with your clinic and how they test but my buddy at the station Total t levels were somewhere around 2600 on ahv3 and trt NOTHING else. His insurance canceled coverage.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  21. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That doesn't make sense. Exogenous test = zero endogenous test. It doesn't ADD to your bodys test it replaces it...hence the term TRT
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    That doesn't make sense. Exogenous test = zero endogenous test. It doesn't ADD to your bodys test it replaces it...hence the term TRT
    Lol no it does not ya jack ass! ; )

    Endogenous is in the body and exogenous is out of the body.

    Endogenous is something made in your body. Exogenous is something made outside.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    That doesn't make sense. Exogenous test = zero endogenous test. It doesn't ADD to your bodys test it replaces it...hence the term TRT
    Women don't even have 0 endogenous test bud.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  24. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Omigod....is this conversation really happening?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Omigod....is this conversation really happening?
    What do you mean? You asked...
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  26. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    438364
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    96.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol...
  27. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What do you mean? You asked...
    when you take in any amount of exogenous test, your body will stop producing test on its own....so you should be around zero (just a random figure meaning "not much at all")....so all you are left with? is whatever you are taking in from injections or gel or cream is basically what you are working with for test. I even asked last month about taking test boosters like DAA or fadogia while on TRT and pretty much everybody said don't bother since you won't be able to make any endogenous test (not sure how accurate this is...but...). If I could keep whatever I'm producing plus whatever I am taking in externally as far as test goes...I'd be very happy believe me. my QUESTION was...."why would ABv3 or SD or AHv3 throw off my testosterone #'s when I get blood work." I want a reading of whatever the gel is giving me (and whatever my body is producing if any at all) so I don't want to be taking anything that would interfere with the test results. I can stop any of it a week or more shy of the test, and probably will...but I want an explanation as to WHY they would impact my testosterone reading if my testosterone is exogenous....THAT is the question
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    That doesn't make sense. Exogenous test = zero endogenous test. It doesn't ADD to your bodys test it replaces it...hence the term TRT
    people are prescribed TRT for a given low range. Depending on the clinic that can be anywhere below 550. When someone on trt with 550 gets a test cyp injection of 100 mg, they are not immediately at 0 and in a lot of patients that doesn't happen for quite some time, if ever. Which is one of the reasons they monitor your levels, to adjust for your endogenous testosterone to shut down, not just E2 etc...

    A PH cycle will very rarely shut anyone down to 0.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120914_184645.png
Views: 53
Size:  102.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120914_184700.png
Views: 55
Size:  97.7 KB

    Endogenous = body created - testosterone, insulin, melatonin, etc... Made in the body

    Exogenous = external creation - testosterone, insulin, etc... Synthetic derivatives, "bio identical hormones" (lab created), sometimes pulled from cadavers, bovine or other sources BUT still NOT made in YOUR body.

    I don't know where the misunderstanding is. Not being a dick, I hope you know me better than that by now man.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    you are a total idiot, I'm done with this stupidity. I know what exogenous and endogenous mean, and have "been knowing" since probably before you were born moron. so shove that straight up your ass. and as for you not understanding this concept? go do some more research and come back when you understand WTF the adults are talking about.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    when you take in any amount of exogenous test, your body will stop producing test on its own....so you should be around zero (just a random figure meaning "not much at all")....so all you are left with? is whatever you are taking in from injections or gel or cream is basically what you are working with for test. I even asked last month about taking test boosters like DAA or fadogia while on TRT and pretty much everybody said don't bother since you won't be able to make any endogenous test (not sure how accurate this is...but...). If I could keep whatever I'm producing plus whatever I am taking in externally as far as test goes...I'd be very happy believe me. my QUESTION was...."why would ABv3 or SD or AHv3 throw off my testosterone #'s when I get blood work." I want a reading of whatever the gel is giving me (and whatever my body is producing if any at all) so I don't want to be taking anything that would interfere with the test results. I can stop any of it a week or more shy of the test, and probably will...but I want an explanation as to WHY they would impact my testosterone reading if my testosterone is exogenous....THAT is the question
    Ok I think I see the problem... Scratch natural test, throw it out the window.

    Andro gel (no idea conversion rate dosages whatever) - 500 ng/dl

    Any Andro Series (again we DON'T know exact figures) - 600 ng/dl

    Total of the two - 1100 ng/dl

    = skewed results

    Dr. sees your levels as being high dials back your dose end result, ****ing you.

    Andro series products MAY increase your test. They most certainly have in other customers, I've witnessed it. Labs and everything we're talking +1900.

    SD more than likely won't bump your test levels but again I haven't really looked into SD like I have the DHEA metabolites.

    Not worth it, you're taking about setting yourself back months while figuring out what your dosages for TRT should be. Just cycle off prior.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you are a total idiot, I'm done with this stupidity. I know what exogenous and endogenous mean, and have "been knowing" probably before you were born moron. so shove that straight up your ass. and as for you not understanding this concept? go do some more research and come back when you understand WTF the adults are talking about.
    Lol... Rough night bro? I was writing all that on my phone. Talk about time wasted.

    Just trying to help.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  32. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol... Rough night bro? I was writing all that on my phone. Talk about time wasted.

    Just trying to help.
    you're the one that came up in here, didn't understand the question nor the concepts behind it, and then proceed to post definitions of words for me that I used in this very thread properly about 100 times. thats total bullshyt.
  33. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Ok I think I see the problem... Scratch natural test, throw it out the window.

    Andro gel (no idea conversion rate dosages whatever) - 500 ng/dl

    Any Andro Series (again we DON'T know exact figures) - 600 ng/dl

    Total of the two - 1100 ng/dl

    = skewed results

    Dr. sees your levels as being high dials back your dose end result, ****ing you.

    Andro series products MAY increase your test. They most certainly have in other customers, I've witnessed it. Labs and everything we're talking +1900.

    SD more than likely won't bump your test levels but again I haven't really looked into SD like I have the DHEA metabolites.

    Not worth it, you're taking about setting yourself back months while figuring out what your dosages for TRT should be. Just cycle off prior.
    OH now you decide to understand the concept here. I don't see any way SD will negatively or positively affect my test levels since there is no endogenous test for it to crush. the DHEA products I will discontinue before testing....but matt porter said that the 1 and 4DHEA don't add to total test, or negligible at best....dermacrine I think will caused elevated test readings....AHv3 as far as I know only converts to DHT.
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    you are a total idiot, I'm done with this stupidity. I know what exogenous and endogenous mean, and have "been knowing" since probably before you were born moron. so shove that straight up your ass. and as for you not understanding this concept? go do some more research and come back when you understand WTF the adults are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you're the one that came up in here, didn't understand the question nor the concepts behind it, and then proceed to post definitions of words for me that I used in this very thread properly about 100 times. thats total bullshyt.
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    OH now you decide to understand the concept here. I don't see any way SD will negatively or positively affect my test levels since there is no endogenous test for it to crush. the DHEA products I will discontinue before testing....but matt porter said that the 1 and 4DHEA don't add to total test, or negligible at best....dermacrine I think will caused elevated test readings....AHv3 as far as I know only converts to DHT.
    You may want to get your estrogen levels checked as well, this shít came off real emotional. Later
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  35. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You may want to get your estrogen levels checked as well, this shít came off real emotional. Later
    when you react like that to somebody who is posting the same wrong shyt time after time, and whats worse is trying to tell YOU that YOU are the idiot....its called "getting really pissed/frustrated"....NOT "emotional". there, now you know the difference.
  36. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^

    The bird is at war (Angry birds)

    -Matt
  37. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    27145
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    ^

    The bird is at war (Angry birds)

    -Matt
    You may be on to something...Angry Birds.....juiced edition!
  38. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    ^

    The bird is at war (Angry birds)

    -Matt
    well will the ABv3 or AHv3 skew the testosterone results or not? Don't piss me off with the wrong answer either LMFAO
  39. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I Kill it on angry birds BTW.....cleared the original, seasons, RIO.....the space version I haven't cleared, sort of stopped playing since I have had classes the last 3 semesters so I need to study or read instead of playing angry birds in my free time at work LOL....
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,488
    Rep Power
    6611839
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    when you react like that to somebody who is posting the same wrong shyt time after time, and whats worse is trying to tell YOU that YOU are the idiot....its called "getting really pissed/frustrated"....NOT "emotional". there, now you know the difference.
    I posted the wrong ****? Lol! Go buy some DAA to help with trt ; )
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tell Me Which PP Products to Try @ 40% Off
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. How to add an ester to test base?
    By tank8140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:52 PM
  3. is it safe to add egg whites to a protein shake?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 05:49 AM
  4. Is there a need to add EAA/BCAAs to PWO shakes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 02:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in