How to add Pp products to you Anti-Aging Medicines. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

How to add Pp products to you Anti-Aging Medicines.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just started androgel, and have been incorporating Dermacrine + DAA with it (figuring the topical DHEA will add to the total test when converted)...I was guessing that the DAA/test booster might work with the lower doses of the gel, since its not going above 100mg (at least until you move onto 7.5 or 10G gels, then you could approach or surpass 100mg per week). Not sure at what point a test booster is a moot point? but I am adding division 1 (divanil) on monday to the Androgel/Dermacrine, obviously to take advantage of the divanil in order to free up as much bound test as possible. I have also been on ALv3 as well, 4 a day....5 more weeks to go. Then onto 8 weeks of ABv3 (with some SD). So I have been incorporating PP products (and former PP products lol *dermacrine*)....but my question is, are any of the PP products OK for continual use alongside TRT (i figure dermacrine is OK to take year round, with a few breaks)? if so which PP products? and also a solid answer on the effectiveness of a test booster with low dose topical test (say a 5G packet per day) would be great. DAA is cheap, but why take it if its not doing anything....

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you are on TRT, you could run Mass, Hard, Lean fairly long term. Ideally you would get bloodwork done on occasion, but really you should be fine.

I personally think a t-booster is worthless when using exogeneous test, but others may disagree.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If you are on TRT, you could run Mass, Hard, Lean fairly long term. Ideally you would get bloodwork done on occasion, but really you should be fine.

I personally think a t-booster is worthless when using exogeneous test, but others may disagree.
    yeah it seems futile right? but at these low ass dosages of 2.5-5mg per day in the beginning, I figure maybe it will keep endogenous test levels higher than they normally would be while the gel levels build up over the coming months...until it becomes a nonsense to use at the higher dosed gel packs. I was thinking about maybe the AH at 1 or 2 caps per day year long to accompany the androgel....I just wonder if that much DHT would cause side effects such as prostate or hair loss or whatever DHT type sides. the AHv3 seemed pretty mild to me as far as DHT sides go...but with chronic usage maybe not. that is probably the only one I'd run long term, although if not for the topical DHEA I would consider the low dose mass also, but AH seems the best adjunct to the test gel. also, I think LONG runs of ALv3 would be great as well...like 3-4 months at a time at say 4 a day. I have been doing the PN 7/11 sprays the previous 7 weeks, and have been on ALv3 for the past week and a half (doing 6 weeks total at 4 per day). so that would = 3 months on 7/11 of some sort. seems to be working fine and my blood work was A+ (other than the low test ). I see matt was on AM today, but he did not pop in here but thanks for the advice, I like to hear from all three of you guys, then go from there....
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah it seems futile right? but at these low ass dosages of 2.5-5mg per day in the beginning, I figure maybe it will keep endogenous test levels higher than they normally would be while the gel levels build up over the coming months...until it becomes a nonsense to use at the higher dosed gel packs. I was thinking about maybe the AH at 1 or 2 caps per day year long to accompany the androgel....I just wonder if that much DHT would cause side effects such as prostate or hair loss or whatever DHT type sides. the AHv3 seemed pretty mild to me as far as DHT sides go...but with chronic usage maybe not. that is probably the only one I'd run long term, although if not for the topical DHEA I would consider the low dose mass also, but AH seems the best adjunct to the test gel. also, I think LONG runs of ALv3 would be great as well...like 3-4 months at a time at say 4 a day. I have been doing the PN 7/11 sprays the previous 7 weeks, and have been on ALv3 for the past week and a half (doing 6 weeks total at 4 per day). so that would = 3 months on 7/11 of some sort. seems to be working fine and my blood work was A+ (other than the low test ). I see matt was on AM today, but he did not pop in here but thanks for the advice, I like to hear from all three of you guys, then go from there....
    For the test boosters, (and this is a bit of a generalization, but applicable in your situation), shut down occurs regardless of dosage. Granted, non-supraphysiological doses may not cause the body to react as quickly, but your body's production will slow/stop if you were doing 100mg/wk or if you were doing 500mg/wk, it is all telling your body it does not need to produce T.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Reputation Reputation

For the test boosters, (and this is a bit of a generalization, but applicable in your situation), shut down occurs regardless of dosage. Granted, non-supraphysiological doses may not cause the body to react as quickly, but your body's production will slow/stop if you were doing 100mg/wk or if you were doing 500mg/wk, it is all telling your body it does not need to produce T.

only way --MAYBE....just maybe... test boosters like tcf-1 and Sustain Alpha gel would work if dosing at night is if your AndroGEL was applied in the morning and you sweated it off, or follicles blocked the absorption etc... as you might still have some leeway at night if the skin blocked a hefty percentage of absorption/

-Matt

Reputation Reputation

Matrix...

Did you see the AH 9 hr blood work PDF's I have been sharing lately???

Pretty cool to see if in action in the blood stream!!

-Matt
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Matrix...

Did you see the AH 9 hr blood work PDF's I have been sharing lately???

Pretty cool to see if in action in the blood stream!!

-Matt
    can i see this PDF? Sounds awesome
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    can i see this PDF? Sounds awesome
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...k-product.html
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

I must be a member to view haha
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

See below.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Reputation Reputation

Dude John .....thats a lot of info to post on a thread without thumbnails lol

-Matt
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Dude John .....thats a lot of info to post on a thread without thumbnails lol

-Matt
    God I hate message boards that don't auto thumbnail. Will have it fixed in a bit.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Just inject.
    Facebook:

Yeah I saw those results before, was happy I had ordered the AHv3 after having seen them lol. My only issue is this....with that rise in DHT how the hell are there no DHT sides to be found? seems "too good to be true". Anyways.....just ordered a bottle of androhardv3, HTS will be happy to know I tried using Fedex express saver 3 day to see if these clowns can get it to me by mid next week instead of end of next week or a week from monday LOL....I intend to dose it like this.....2 AHv3 WO days, 1 AHv3 non-WO days. just so I can do "1 1/2" a day and see how it treats me (BP, sides etc for long term use). of course along with the androgel, both the AHv3 and androgel 365. will cycle in AI and Divanil on a 2-3 month on 2-4 weeks off protocol. just to switch it up so I am not on an AI or divanil 365...not sure how good of an idea that is. although on TRT I suppose AI at 365 is not such a bad idea as when you are not on TRT.

Oh yeah, running dermacrine also at a few months on and about 2-4 weeks off year round. its expensive so maybe 50/50 or 60/40 on/off
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

how the hell are there no DHT sides to be found?
    Because the sides are overblown and DHT receives more finger pointing than it deserves.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Because the sides are overblown and DHT receives more finger pointing than it deserves.
    yeah I believe you are correct. esp in regards to prostate and BPH....but the scalp does seem sensitive to androgens...whether DHT or test or whatever compound...but I suppose it comes down to genetics in many cases since only some have issues with MPB....so maybe DHT isn't necessarily to blame there either...

Reputation Reputation

Its always nice to see real blood work backing up product....

Nothing feels more assuring than seeing proof....people can SAY this or that works...

but seeing numbers does help the mind feel at ease IMO

-Matt
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

yeah I believe you are correct. esp in regards to prostate and BPH....but the scalp does seem sensitive to androgens...whether DHT or test or whatever compound...but I suppose it comes down to genetics in many cases since only some have issues with MPB....so maybe DHT isn't necessarily to blame there either...
    Exactly. I have run a Androhard different ways, different time frames, etc.. and never had any issue. Always felt boss too.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Exactly. I have run a Androhard different ways, different time frames, etc.. and never had any issue. Always felt boss too.
    I was thinking the same thing, some AHv3 ED and androgel ED at low to moderate but effective doses, should be pretty nice year round.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I was thinking the same thing, some AHv3 ED and androgel ED at low to moderate but effective doses, should be pretty nice year round.
    Yeah, now stop telling how great it is. I am jealous of those that can blast and cruise. Maybe someday.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Yeah, now stop telling how great it is. I am jealous of those that can blast and cruise. Maybe someday.
    bwahahaha! yeah I know....its super easy to just be running TRT levels of test, along with whatever else you need (AI, DHT, etc) all year round (or almost all year round)....and not have to worry about PCT or test boosters or clomid and all that crapola, you just run cycles around a test base protocol you are already running....but then again, its preferable in my eyes to be younger/have normal test levels. I guess both options have their perks and disadvantages....
  22. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

bwahahaha! yeah I know....its super easy to just be running TRT levels of test, along with whatever else you need (AI, DHT, etc) all year round (or almost all year round)....and not have to worry about PCT or test boosters or clomid and all that crapola, you just run cycles around a test base protocol you are already running....but then again, its preferable in my eyes to be younger/have normal test levels. I guess both options have their perks and disadvantages....
    I just read through and I agree with hts bro. The DAA would logically make sense to add but an exogenous source is going to shut you down whether its 4mg a day or 500... Your body doesn't do dose dependent regulation.

Personally, I'd throw that money in a different hat because you're really not going to get your moneys worth. Also, like HTS said STFU about blasting and cruising dick face ; )
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I just read through and I agree with hts bro. The DAA would logically make sense to add but an exogenous source is going to shut you down whether its 4mg a day or 500... Your body doesn't do dose dependent regulation.

Personally, I'd throw that money in a different hat because you're really not going to get your moneys worth. Also, like HTS said STFU about blasting and cruising dick face ; )
    lol....at least I'm not one of those lucky bastards getting 200mg cyp per week, we ALL really hate those guys! ......but yeah, I sold all my test boosters, and bought/traded for dermacrine or AH or AI's. Just have some leftover AI DAA. but that is so cheap its not really worth messing with in trade or sale since its opened.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

lol....at least I'm not one of those lucky bastards getting 200mg cyp per week, we ALL really hate those guys! ......but yeah, I sold all my test boosters, and bought/traded for dermacrine or AH or AI's. Just have some leftover AI DAA. but that is so cheap its not really worth messing with in trade or sale since its opened.
    I told myself that even if I dont BB anymore, at some age I will go on TRT, even if I have to goto a clinic. I refuse to deal with declining levels.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I told myself that even if I dont BB anymore, at some age I will go on TRT, even if I have to goto a clinic. I refuse to deal with declining levels.
    Yup! I'm 26 and I literally call offices to screen them already and because different methods interest me.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

yeah I was pretty mortified that my test level was so low even after a clomid PCT and test boosters/AI's galore during 7/11 and osta (should have kept my levels pretty constant since that stuff is relatively non-suppressive)....I just can't be havin' that . At my age its not so bad though, much worse for the guys in their teens to early 30's.....kinda sucks to be on TRT at those ages. but you gotta do what you gotta do....
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

I'm one of guys cruising on 200 a week and it's great! Only downside is having to go in weekly for shot. Still on look out for doc that will let me self inject. I'm in mid thirties so I will be on TRT for a long time to come but no regrets from me or my wife.

I'm interested in trying PP products but the price to run hard for 8 weeks adds up fast. I remember u guys having killer sale last year but I didn't pull trigger in time.

Anybody have any more feedback on results from adding PP products to their TRT?

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    I'm one of guys cruising on 200 a week and it's great! Only downside is having to go in weekly for shot. Still on look out for doc that will let me self inject. I'm in mid thirties so I will be on TRT for a long time to come but no regrets from me or my wife.

I'm interested in trying PP products but the price to run hard for 8 weeks adds up fast. I remember u guys having killer sale last year but I didn't pull trigger in time.

You'll never pay retail though -- at least not if I am around.

-Matt
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Thx Matt I'll keep that in mind
  30. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steak taco

Since you already have a prescription (the hard part) research local compounding pharmacies around you. There is a cream, not gel that's out that is a daily application and keeps one of my captains at 1200 instead of the rise and fall with injections.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Daily cream is a pita compared to a good inject schedule. No reason anyone should be rising and falling into noticeable levels with injections.
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I'm going to pick up s couple bottles of erase, or maybe erase pro next payday. I'm on 150/week of cyp and .5 iu's/day of HgH.

Estrodiol was high normal last set of labs, didn't get cortisol done but will my next set of labs.
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

If you were on a weekly dose of 100mg test cyp how would adding Andromass or FL's Alpha Mass work for you? This is something I'm really interesting in trying.

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I think I'm going to pick up s couple bottles of erase, or maybe erase pro next payday. I'm on 150/week of cyp and .5 iu's/day of HgH.

Estrodiol was high normal last set of labs, didn't get cortisol done but will my next set of labs.
    yeah for real, I've been picking up bottles of erase pro here and there for over a month now...got about 4 full bottles....also picked up 3 forma stanzol and am looking to grab some 6-bromo since its so damn cheap. I was planning ahead since I KNOW I am an estrogenic bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    If you were on a weekly dose of 100mg test cyp how would adding Andromass or FL's Alpha Mass work for you? This is something I'm really interesting in trying.
    my plan is to add in low dose AHv3 with the TRT as an everyday thing....then cycle the AM or AB or AL throughout the year....with SD kickers (since we all have tons of it now lol). and of course cycle in other things like AAS such as deca or PH/DS like epi etc doesn't have to be just PP... This is how I intend to work them into my plans, just an idea of course....
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

my plan is to add in low dose AHv3 with the TRT as an everyday thing....then cycle the AM or AB or AL throughout the year....with SD kickers (since we all have tons of it now lol). and of course cycle in other things like AAS such as deca or PH/DS like epi etc doesn't have to be just PP... This is how I intend to work them into my plans, just an idea of course....
    I'd like to add on some methylated prohormones, but they scare me a tad...
    I had liver cancer as a child and don't want to do anything to harsh. The doc had always said I have no restrictions regarding drinking, medications, etc...but I'm not sure how that compares to h-drol, epi, or SD. I'm actually on TRT from having naturally low T levels due, more than likely, from high doses of chemo.

That's why I'm inclined to do a non-methyl like a 1-dhea product first. I just don't know I'd the weekly test dose I'm on would counteract the effectiveness of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I'd like to add on some methylated prohormones, but they scare me a tad...
    I had liver cancer as a child and don't want to do anything to harsh. The doc had always said I have no restrictions regarding drinking, medications, etc...but I'm not sure how that compares to h-drol, epi, or SD. I'm actually on TRT from having naturally low T levels due, more than likely, from high doses of chemo.

That's why I'm inclined to do a non-methyl like a 1-dhea product first. I just don't know I'd the weekly test dose I'm on would counteract the effectiveness of the product.
    I would say the 7/11 (AL) and/or the DHT (AH) would work best with TRT (test). Since the AM (V2 and V3) is used as more of a test base, it seems kind of redundant to use with TRT....but If I was running deca? with the TRT? I'd def run some andromass in addition to the TRT to help counteract any sides the 3-400mg of deca per week might bring on. Although..... ABv3 and AMv3 have 19-nor and DHT respectively, in addition to the 4Dhea, so they should stack reasonably well with TRT....The only one I'd say might be a bad idea is either AMv2 (for sure), or to a lesser extent AMv3...might as well just use the AHv3 instead of the AMv3 you know? and the AL works great alongside TRT if you are looking to burn fat or recomp.....
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post

Hey ST ..... I'm on TRT ... have been on TRT for alittle over a year. I have a log on AH/AL/AE you can check out here ....
    Starting Log with AndroHard/AndroLean with AndroEnhance .....
    I have had tremendous results from PP products .... if you have the time check the log ... there are also lots of pics that show my progress. If you have any other questions ... feel free to pm me .
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn bro. Um, anyone still on the fence about TRT? LOL
  40. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj
    Damn bro. Um, anyone still on the fence about TRT? LOL
    What are you on the fence about? Do you have low t? Qualify? What's your age?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tell Me Which PP Products to Try @ 40% Off
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. How to add an ester to test base?
    By tank8140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:52 AM
  3. is it safe to add egg whites to a protein shake?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 03:49 AM
  4. Is there a need to add EAA/BCAAs to PWO shakes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 12:44 AM