Indianapolis area HRT doc?
- 08-11-2012, 02:39 PM
- 08-12-2012, 01:07 PM
- 5'7" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by injuneer
- 08-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I have. I've also looked through the site here. I've talked to a local who says that it's tough finding someone who says "inside the normal range at all is good enough".
08-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Find your local compounding pharmacy and stop in to talk to pharmicist. Ask for recommendations on local doctors that prescribe Testosterone and if any prescribe other medicines like HCG or AIs. Good source of info
08-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By power36 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:20 AM
- By 56hunter in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:42 AM
- By cstern in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM
- By conan1071 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 01:44 AM
- By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:33 PM