frustrated on trt

chicagoAl

Awards
Tes was 187 at start 1st shot 100 of Tes thru 5 shot 225 test.not much of a change loss of sex drive When will I have the wow moment

chicagoAl

Awards
need help low t

Need help finding a urologist in the Chicago area with low t experience

DetMuscle

Awards
Why do you want a urologist for low t? They arent hormone guys. They may check it, but not the right guys to go to. I suspect they are all over the place in Chicago. They fix boners or lack of due to physical ailments like blood flow and stuff. Go see an endocronolist or MD Internist that knows how to treat low T. One way to find one is go to a pharmacist and check see if they can give you a Docs name that prescribes testosterone. They will if they are a good pharmacist. They are the ones that fill the scripts. So they will know

How old are you? There are other options if your over 30

chicagoAl

Awards
37 got bloodwork done my Tes. Was at 185
On try for one month shot started at 100 of testosterone the my last shot at 225
Not feeling better almost like I'm feeling worse very weak erections didn't have that problem before testosterone therapy
I feel like my doctor just want to give more testosterone rather than find out why I have.low testosterone

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
37 got bloodwork done my Tes. Was at 185
On try for one month shot started at 100 of testosterone the my last shot at 225
Not feeling better almost like I'm feeling worse very weak erections didn't have that problem before testosterone therapy
I feel like my doctor just want to give more testosterone rather than find out why I have.low testosterone
You need to address root cause why HRT fails as time goes on. Trust me people are starting to see this who have been on TRT for a while (cases I work with) as even though hormones are good they still feel like crap because the root issue was never addressed not its coming back to bite them in the ass.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Tes was 187 at start 1st shot 100 of Tes thru 5 shot 225 test.not much of a change loss of sex drive When will I have the wow moment
When you find out where the imbalances are and get with a competent dr...

chicagoAl

Awards
Like what?
Can u recommend a doc in Chicago area

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Like what?
Can u recommend a doc in Chicago area
Do not have any recommendations as they are most likely body logic which are just focusing on HRT and not other issues. Look up integrative medicine or functional medicine Dr.