Please help with labs in middle of pulse cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickergr

Awards
Current run: SD + epi pulse
MWF: 10mg SD(m-drol) + 10mg Epi(e-stane) before workout, then 10mg SD immediately after workout

Been on this protocol for 4 weeks. Lifts way up and up 12 lbs. Only side has been very low libido.
Had labs done(female hormone panel through mdlabsmd). Horribly shut down:
Total test: 37
Estradial: 26.8
LH: .9
FSH: 1.3
AST: 45 (slight elevation)
ALT: normal range

My plan was to jump on hrt as I have always been on low side of normal. Concerned now that end or primary doctor will freak at results. Should I start pct with clomid or continue pulse and just see doctor .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Current run: SD + epi pulse
MWF: 10mg SD(m-drol) + 10mg Epi(e-stane) before workout, then 10mg SD immediately after workout

Been on this protocol for 4 weeks. Lifts way up and up 12 lbs. Only side has been very low libido.
Had labs done(female hormone panel through mdlabsmd). Horribly shut down:
Total test: 37
Estradial: 26.8
LH: .9
FSH: 1.3
AST: 45 (slight elevation)
ALT: normal range

My plan was to jump on hrt as I have always been on low side of normal. Concerned now that end or primary doctor will freak at results. Should I start pct with clomid or continue pulse and just see doctor .
6ft at 170 (before or after gained 12 lbs)? I be afraid the wind blow you away..LOL
Low side of normal before the cycle or after? What was your natural levels before touching anything"

pickergr

Awards
I'm at 185 lbs now--a little better. Anyways, I was tested about 2 years ago and was in the 400s total test, no other numbers sorry. I have had low test symptoms for quite some time but doc didn't want to do hrt because of my age and borderline test results. I am also prescribed adderall for add, and welbutrin + remeron for depression. I just really feel like I am only being treated for symptoms when my mood and attention span could be from low T--the real problem. I need to find an aggressive doctor in the St. louis area or an online clinic that doesn't cost $400 per month. I also guess its safe to say that the pulse method for dosing orals does not work.

Racinjetford

Awards
I'm at 185 lbs now--a little better. Anyways, I was tested about 2 years ago and was in the 400s total test, no other numbers sorry. I have had low test symptoms for quite some time but doc didn't want to do hrt because of my age and borderline test results. I am also prescribed adderall for add, and welbutrin + remeron for depression. I just really feel like I am only being treated for symptoms when my mood and attention span could be from low T--the real problem. I need to find an aggressive doctor in the St. louis area or an online clinic that doesn't cost $400 per month. I also guess its safe to say that the pulse method for dosing orals does not work.

...Been on this protocol for 4 weeks. Lifts way up and up 12 lbs. Only side has been very low libido.
It sounds like pulsing is working based on your gains. MWF pulse, right?? so you had one 2-day-off in-a-row per week? I'm new to this concept but I thought I read it was better to do 2 on 2 off repeated, somewhere... More two day breaks...

Buuuut if you meant the reduction of sides? Maybe your liver would have melted by now? It seems like SD shuts a lot of people down hard.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I would not go th the Doc with those test results. Start a good PCT regimen and wait until you recouperate. It would be useless to go now, you need to be at baseline so that you can evaluate your need for TRT, and then monitor your TRT progress if and when it's needed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This forum is for anti-aging discussion, not steroid discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.