Clomid 12.5mg m,w,f

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. How is your energy, mood, libido with those labs? Still on 12.5mg m w f

2. Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
    Why I have been telling people do they really need TRT? You are one of the wise one. Look at the dose barely anything. I have Dr I work with who have patients been on it 6 years and T levels are till in 600-700 on 12.5 mgs m,w,f.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

4. Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Are most on the boards who are using Clomid getting this from their doc or sourcing it on their own?

I'm not asking for a source--I'm just curious.
    People I am mentioning are under DR supervision.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Mood is great. Energy is strong. I've never had an issue with libido so strong as always. And yes, I'm still on 12.5 m,w,f. I honestly have no idea why more people aren't doing this. Cheap, tiny pill chip three times a week. No injections or highs/lows. This is legit and works perfectly for me.
    How does this all compare to before you treated your thyroid and started Clomid?

7. Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Pretty much this. Prior to therapy my energy was low and my recovery worse. Also unable to get rid of layer of fat around the middle which i used to be able to remove with a month or two of strict dieting.
    Just be caution of the cramping which can occur with clomid. It may be the fact that the SERM is also working on receptors of the heart as well as the brain. Since I have done a lot of cases with doctors using clomid, there has been a noticeable decrease in cardio vascular endurance in a few.

9. Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.

10. Drop yogurt. its also dairy ..eat goat if.going to have.

11. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Interesting. If anything I'd say I've improved a bit but I've always been strong from a cardiovascular standpoint. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. If you have time can you tell me your thoughts on using erase vs a prescribed drug to control e2? I've read there are some unwanted sides from the drugs and most strive to not use long term.
    Interested in what Matrix has to say about Erase as well.

12. I have used it in a people.measured before and after e2 serum using 004515 or 4021 standard.testing methods, did not seem to lower e2 in these cases.

13. Any other natural ai's worth exploring? Dim, nettle root etc?

14. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    Any other natural ai's worth exploring? Dim, nettle root etc?
    They can.sometimes raise estrogens

15. I think I'm going to experiment with erase for 60 days and get more blood work. My e2 is in a bad place but no real symptoms, so I'm not concerned with waiting 60 days. Just in case anyone is curious here is my supp list for the next 60 days:
    Vitamins- jarrow formulas tocosorb e, b right b complex, 5000 iu d3
    Omega 3 - solgar wild alaskan salmon full spectrum omega (400 EPA, 360 dha) with 4mg astaxanthin
    Metabolism - 200 mg 7keto dhea, 1000mg raspberry ketones
    Erase 3 pills/day
    Bps endosurge 6 pills/day

16. Quote Originally Posted by badidea View Post
    I think I'm going to experiment with erase for 60 days and get more blood work. My e2 is in a bad place but no real symptoms, so I'm not concerned with waiting 60 days. Just in case anyone is curious here is my supp list for the next 60 days:
    Vitamins- jarrow formulas tocosorb e, b right b complex, 5000 iu d3
    Omega 3 - solgar wild alaskan salmon full spectrum omega (400 EPA, 360 dha) with 4mg astaxanthin
    Metabolism - 200 mg 7keto dhea, 1000mg raspberry ketones
    Erase 3 pills/day
    Bps endosurge 6 pills/day
    I would get blood at week 3 on 3 pills a day of erase.
    TOO many variables you are not going to know what is working...

17. Your results have given me hope that my clomid treatment is going to help. I'm going back today to get my results for my 1-week bloods after being on clomid. Glad it is for sure working for someone!

18. For clarification, All the sups I'm taking have been consistent for the previous four months with the exception of erase and endosurge. I'll get bloods in a few weeks to see if there is any impact.

19. A very wice move would be to reduce clomid to 2 x 12.5 a week when u react so good... But that is just my opinion... Take it for what it is...

20. im in.

21. Quote Originally Posted by tullemus33 View Post
    A very wice move would be to reduce clomid to 2 x 12.5 a week when u react so good... But that is just my opinion... Take it for what it is...
    Are you concerned t levels are too high for long term or are you suggesting results will stay with lower doses?

22. I would recommend reducing your dosage as one poster suggested to 12.5mg 2x/week before adding more pharma crap and complexities and start really jerking around your hormones even more.

23. I've been on Clomid for about 6 months now.

I've suffered from Low T and ED for years....

Tried everything from Androderm to Androgel - which works great....

But unfortunately due to insurance issues Clomid was not only a better option financially but also beneficial in the fact that it helps your body make testosterone naturally therefore not shutting your system down like Androgel or Androderm would.

I've had labs done every 2 months as I was initially started on a very high dose (50mg).

I am now using 12.5 mg EOD.

Your labs look great - WOW - your total test is amazing. Mine will never get that high. Its the free test thats important though. And mine seems to be in the right place.

As for thyroid. I have thyroid disease in my family and have subclinical hyperthyroidism. It consists of a slightly low TSH nothing else (all the other thyroid hormones are normal). Endocrinologists do not treat this - as its not worth the hassle (the drug to raise the TSH would do more harm than good) and that's after seeing more than a few endocrinologist.

I think Clomid is a very good option for TRT. And although its not "officially TRT" all the studies done on it indicate it not only helps with PCT but also with people who have abused AAS and have had a total shutdown....

Sketch

24. Going to pile on top of what the poster above said.

I truly think for people that are idiopathic secondary, a SERM is the best way to go. Nature is best.

I'm hoping androxal/enclomiphene is approved by the FDA and they work out any other legal issues they have. Long-term use of this drug, and many SERMS is well proven with very little/few side effects at lower dosages.

I've been testing Torem and now a combo of Torem/Clomid to see my response and doing lab work.

I haven't felt better in years having natural LH producing Test than any transdermal/injection and so forth over the past 5yrs going this method.

YMMV

25. Great post showing the effectiveness of SERMs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BronkAid (12.5mg Doses)
    By jxn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:17 PM
  2. Osta-Sarm at 12.5mgs Vs. 25mgs.....???
    By Dr.Lang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:26 PM
  3. PerformaStrips VB-12 (5mg/24 Stips) for FREE ?!?!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:59 PM
  4. Proviron 50mg/ED vs Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD ?
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:49 PM
  5. PharmaPro's Epi clone with 12.5mg/tab?
    By Ziquor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:03 AM