Creatine monohydrate and Estrogen

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi all
just to explain , i am on test replacement therapy and there is some conversion to estrogen Now as i understand it , estrogen causes water retention and creatine mono also causes the body to hold water and pulls water into the muscle.

im trying not to get that smooth look but sometimes its difficult ,because of the E but am i right in thinking that taking creatine mono isnt going to help either.?

thanks

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Hi all
just to explain , i am on test replacement therapy and there is some conversion to estrogen Now as i understand it , estrogen causes water retention and creatine mono also causes the body to hold water and pulls water into the muscle.

im trying not to get that smooth look but sometimes its difficult ,because of the E but am i right in thinking that taking creatine mono isnt going to help either.?

thanks
water retention of TRT vs. mono is not as comparable as you'd think. both will, but tbh the creatine version is more preferential. if you're apprehensive of creatine bloat, skip the mono and try kre-alkyln a try, or HCL. pre-contest i switched to alkyln 2 weeks out and i dried out some more.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Kre Alkalyn is garbage. Go with MCC or Orotate.