Latest blood test results - what do you think?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Here are my lab results, the blood was drawn exactly 24 hours after my 50mg testosterone enanthate injection (I inject twice a week). Estradiol seems to be high, how much Arimidex would I need to take per week to keep it in check? .5mg every other day? Once a week? Testosterone is high, but that must be because it was 24 hours after the injection. Hematocrit looks high, maybe I should donate blood? If you guys could look it over and tell me your opinions I would greatly appreciate it!

results1.jpg
results2.jpg

vassille

Awards
How much adex you take now?
If you dont take anything try .5mg with the 50mg of test twice a week.
Hematocrit is fine no action need it.
No need to donate..it's going to go up and down. If consistently will goes higher over 50 then you can donate otherwise it's ok for now.
I'll be concerned about your bilirubin...get that looked at.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How much adex you take now?
If you dont take anything try .5mg with the 50mg of test twice a week.
Hematocrit is fine no action need it.
No need to donate..it's going to go up and down. If consistently will goes higher over 50 then you can donate otherwise it's ok for now.
I'll be concerned about your bilirubin...get that looked at.
I don't take any Arimidex, or any AI. Should I take Arimidex the day of injection or after? What should the estradiol level be? In the 20's-30's?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I don't take any Arimidex, or any AI. Should I take Arimidex the day of injection or after? What should the estradiol level be? In the 20's-30's?
First of all.never take.blood.24 hours after shot. Rookie.move on Dr.rbc issue drink more water before the test. 1 mgs is way to.much to start off with .25 mgs 2 times then.measure. Bilirubin elevated bile acid issues. Get some.more sunlight it.comes right down.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
First of all.never take.blood.24 hours after shot. Rookie.move on Dr.rbc issue drink more water before the test. 1 mgs is way to.much to start off with .25 mgs 2 times then.measure. Bilirubin elevated bile acid issues. Get some.more sunlight it.comes right down.
How many weeks should I wait to get another blood test after starting the Arimidex? Do estradiol levels drop as fast as testosterone levels by the day before the next injection?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks should I wait to get another blood test after starting the Arimidex? Do estradiol levels drop as fast as testosterone levels by the day before the next injection?
approximately 21 days is when it reaches plasma levels.
Every one id different. You peak about 1200 trough about 700-900. maybe going down 25-30% without SHBG these labs are pretty much worthless guiding e2 levels.

vassille

Awards
When it comes to estrogen not evey person converts the same amount. Some ppl are very sensitive and some are not so dosage is highly depended on that.
I've been taking ,5mg 2x a week without any issues for a long time at the same time when I do my shot.
The levels of estrogen should be kept low ..some ppl like it around 10-20 range but it might also depend how you feel. If E2 gets too low you will know right the way, lower sex drive and achy joints and such. If too high you wil hold water and sex drive will suffer.
Might need to play around to see where your body works best.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
When it comes to estrogen not evey person converts the same amount. Some ppl are very sensitive and some are not so dosage is highly depended on that.
I've been taking ,5mg 2x a week without any issues for a long time at the same time when I do my shot.
The levels of estrogen should be kept low ..some ppl like it around 10-20 range but it might also depend how you feel. If E2 gets too low you will know right the way, lower sex drive and achy joints and such. If too high you wil hold water and sex drive will suffer.
Might need to play around to see where your body works best.
Sounds like a plan, I just took .50mg yesterday so hopefully it will start lowering my e2 at some point. I have powder anastrozole, it is in 1mg capsules. Should I just take half a capsule on injection days? I inject twice a week. When should I get my levels checked again? I've already noticed my blood pressure is beginning to get lower, back to normal. I checked it last night and today, looking good. I just want my sex drive back to where I'm horny most of the day, just makes life that much more enjoyable. No achy joints yet, how long does it take for this stuff to really kick in?

By the way, does testosterone enanthate need to be kept cool? Like 65F-73F cool? Just wondering, because I've noticed that the inside of the vial usually has condensation.

vassille

Awards
Sounds like a plan, I just took .50mg yesterday so hopefully it will start lowering my e2 at some point. I have powder anastrozole, it is in 1mg capsules. Should I just take half a capsule on injection days? I inject twice a week. When should I get my levels checked again? I've already noticed my blood pressure is beginning to get lower, back to normal. I checked it last night and today, looking good. I just want my sex drive back to where I'm horny most of the day, just makes life that much more enjoyable. No achy joints yet, how long does it take for this stuff to really kick in?
Yes, take .5mg with each shot or half capsule. Give it a few weeks but you should start noticing changes within days. Keep track when your sex drive is back to what you consider 'normal" to you. Blood pressure is a good indication of adex working, you prob holding less water.

By the way, does testosterone enanthate need to be kept cool? Like 65F-73F cool? Just wondering, because I've noticed that the inside of the vial usually has condensation.
Yeah keep it in a cool dark place. Room temp is fine unless your room is 100deg.