New protocol. New bloodwork

Bw2506

Awards
Started a new regiment of of 50mg every 3 days and dropped my ai. Got bloodwork done on day of scheduled shot but b4 the injection
Testosterone was 688 with e2 of 23. Will my levels fluctuate all that much Taking shots every 3rd or will they stay around this number. I felt my libido was a little better on 150 a week but felt as if my e2 was raised...Just fyi im 32, 6'3" 250 lbs and when taking 100mg 1x a week my level was 402 day b4 my shot

Also ive got to to see the dr soon. Last bloodwrk showed calcium at 11.3 so we cheched parathyroid this time...well calcium was 11.5 with my pth being 72 with 65 being the highest number on th scale.

Anybody have any experience in parathyroid

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Started a new regiment of of 50mg every 3 days and dropped my ai. Got bloodwork done on day of scheduled shot but b4 the injection
Testosterone was 688 with e2 of 23. Will my levels fluctuate all that much Taking shots every 3rd or will they stay around this number. I felt my libido was a little better on 150 a week but felt as if my e2 was raised...Just fyi im 32, 6'3" 250 lbs and when taking 100mg 1x a week my level was 402 day b4 my shot

Also ive got to to see the dr soon. Last bloodwrk showed calcium at 11.3 so we cheched parathyroid this time...well calcium was 11.5 with my pth being 72 with 65 being the highest number on th scale.

Anybody have any experience in parathyroid
Check thyroid or adrenal insufficiency through saliva or vitamin.d level

Bw2506

Awards
How would i check adrenal insuffiency. I thougt vit d was checked if pth was low

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How would i check adrenal insuffiency. I thougt vit d was checked if pth was low
Cortisol saliva test 4 point for.adrenal

Thyroid good is not suitable information. Post labs to confirm

Bw2506

Awards
Here are my thyroid results from january

Tsh-3.100 (0.460-4.500)
Thyroxine (T4)- 9.0 (4.5-12.0)
T3 Uptake- 34 (24-39)
Free Thyroxine Index- 3.1 (1.2-4.9)

Everything look ok there?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Here are my thyroid results from january

Tsh-3.100 (0.460-4.500)
Thyroxine (T4)- 9.0 (4.5-12.0)
T3 Uptake- 34 (24-39)
Free Thyroxine Index- 3.1 (1.2-4.9)

Everything look ok there?
Nope,
Need ft3 and ft4 tpo tgab ferritin
These results basically worthless with out it.
Imo probably have thyroid imbalances from these results.

Bw2506

Awards
If u dont mind me asking, from these results, what makes u think thyroid imbalances...he wants me to have my calcium checked by urine now

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If u dont mind me asking, from these results, what makes u think thyroid imbalances...he wants me to have my calcium checked by urine now
Tsh >1.5-2.0
Lack.of.other information