How many are going this TRT road alone?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I was curious as to how many guys are doing their own TRT and relying on themselves to get bloodwork and monitor.

I'm debating going this route and was looking for some input.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i get my stuff thru my clinic. but i think that clinics in general dont have your best interest in mind. they want your money which is why im prescribed 400mg/week but i only use 140/week. i rely on myself to get bw done and have the clinics dr review it along with other people that i trust. i also have a pretty good idea what im looking at. so a mix of both i guess. best advice i can give. dont trust the clinic to be looking out for you and educate yourself on interpreting blood work

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well i get my stuff thru my clinic. but i think that clinics in general dont have your best interest in mind. they want your money which is why im prescribed 400mg/week but i only use 140/week. i rely on myself to get bw done and have the clinics dr review it along with other people that i trust. i also have a pretty good idea what im looking at. so a mix of both i guess. best advice i can give. dont trust the clinic to be looking out for you and educate yourself on interpreting blood work
Given how you probably do not need TRT in the first place since you seem to be most likely secondary then primary. I see it a waste of money and potential dangerous because it can cover up a pre existing issue

lboston

lboston

Awards
Given how you probably do not need TRT in the first place since you seem to be most likely secondary then primary. I see it a waste of money and potential dangerous because it can cover up a pre existing issue
Was on Clomid per my urologist and levels went from a baseline of 170g/dl to 720 ng/dl...

For some reason doc took me off and put me on t pellets...a literal pain in the ass.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill assume this was meant for the op as it would make more sense considering his last post. as for me i am primary per testing thru my dr

Dath

Awards
What's the difference between being primary and being secondary?

lboston

lboston

Awards
What's the difference between being primary and being secondary?
Primary typically means your testicals don't function properly. Secondary means that the signaling to the testis may be the problem.