How many are going this TRT road alone?
- 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
- 07-18-2012, 11:47 AM
well i get my stuff thru my clinic. but i think that clinics in general dont have your best interest in mind. they want your money which is why im prescribed 400mg/week but i only use 140/week. i rely on myself to get bw done and have the clinics dr review it along with other people that i trust. i also have a pretty good idea what im looking at. so a mix of both i guess. best advice i can give. dont trust the clinic to be looking out for you and educate yourself on interpreting blood work
07-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
07-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Was on Clomid per my urologist and levels went from a baseline of 170g/dl to 720 ng/dl...Originally Posted by The Matrix
For some reason doc took me off and put me on t pellets...a literal pain in the ass.
07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
07-19-2012, 08:49 AM
07-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Primary typically means your testicals don't function properly. Secondary means that the signaling to the testis may be the problem.Originally Posted by Dath
Similar Forum Threads
- By gregg1494 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 06-17-2012, 10:44 PM
- By hockeyroom28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
- By Apowerz6 in forum General ChatReplies: 37Last Post: 02-01-2006, 07:43 PM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:42 PM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2002, 05:48 PM