Prostate issue?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Since I've started TRT, I seem to have run into a few prostate issues. I've been using around 200mg/week of test-e for about 5 months, if I were to lower the dose to 100mg/week should that clear up prostate issues if they were due to the amount of test-e I was using? The test-e also causes me to have slightly high blood pressure 148/84 at times (usually at night), should lowering my test-e dose help take care of this as well?

By the way, the reason I felt there was a prostate issue is that my semen is twice as thick as normal (or more!) and doesn't shoot out at all. I also have some pain during ejaculation as well (which I never had prior to TRT). Hopefully lowering the dose will clear things up because this is extremely annoying.. Going from shooting like a rocket to dribble dribble S U C K S !!

Oh, and I don't have any problems urinating at all. And I'm not urinating all the time either, just normal.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Since I've started TRT, I seem to have run into a few prostate issues. I've been using around 200mg/week of test-e for about 5 months, if I were to lower the dose to 100mg/week should that clear up prostate issues if they were due to the amount of test-e I was using? The test-e also causes me to have slightly high blood pressure 148/84 at times (usually at night), should lowering my test-e dose help take care of this as well?

By the way, the reason I felt there was a prostate issue is that my semen is twice as thick as normal (or more!) and doesn't shoot out at all. I also have some pain during ejaculation as well (which I never had prior to TRT). Hopefully lowering the dose will clear things up because this is extremely annoying.. Going from shooting like a rocket to dribble dribble S U C K S !!

Oh, and I don't have any problems urinating at all. And I'm not urinating all the time either, just normal.
Only way you are going to learn is the hard way....more is not better less is more..even if you really need it in the first place.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Only way you are going to learn is the hard way....more is not better less is more..even if you really need it in the first place.
So you think lowering the dose should clear up the issue?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So you think lowering the dose should clear up the issue?
Thinking you are really only dealing with 25% of the total picture and opening your self up to a lot of chasing your tail down the road since the main issues probably are not even being addressed.