HRT Self Injection
- 07-10-2012, 07:56 PM
HRT Self Injection
While discussing treatment with my physician about low T and got the impression from her that self injection was not an option. I was told that I could use Androgel (which I started) or that I could come in every few days or once a month for injections.
Is there a legal issue here that I'm not aware of?
- 07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
- 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by lbostonI am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
07-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I went to my doctor for injections once a week for the first 4 months and then he told me that there was no point in coming all the time now that we have things balanced. He set me up with a prescription for 200mg every 12 weeks. It is SO much better now that I only take 5 minutes a week to deal with it instead of 45 min-hour to go to the office.
07-11-2012, 12:11 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
07-11-2012, 08:57 PM
07-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey- send me a PM and I may have found one. I'm in Bardstown, Ky and looking for a new doc as well.Originally Posted by 53AndAging
07-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lboston in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 23Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:18 PM
- By fkasbar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-07-2011, 03:23 AM
- By asavage24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:09 AM
- By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 31Last Post: 11-28-2006, 03:03 PM
- By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2006, 05:06 PM