close to low test

F

frankie_96

Awards
hey i got a blood test not to long ago and it came back at 13 and the range in 11-40 so im nearly low and it not under 11 so thet cant do anything anything i should do to bring it up im 19 years old and weight 98 kg just want it up becuase when im likw 21 im going to be low and staying away from roids becuase people are saying im young my test is high but not the case as u can see

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hey i got a blood test not to long ago and it came back at 13 and the range in 11-40 so im nearly low and it not under 11 so thet cant do anything anything i should do to bring it up im 19 years old and weight 98 kg just want it up becuase when im likw 21 im going to be low and staying away from roids becuase people are saying im young my test is high but not the case as u can see
Need to find out why.it is.low. There are multiple factors which need to be explored. Since you are in UK who are in the stone age when.it.comes to.things like this maybe a little.difficult. Proper.evaluations is.needed to.look.to.see.where imbalances may lie. Its.not that difficult in.these cases..

F

frankie_96

Awards
I live in australia is that better and what factors could it be jist wsnna have around normal test so i can actully gain hahah

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I live in australia is that better and what factors could it be jist wsnna have around normal test so i can actully gain hahah
Need to.find out why.its.out.in the first place your to young for trt and may cover up other issues. I see it.all the time. In Aussie where you.located nsw or Sydney have possible contacts in both

F

frankie_96

Awards
Im in qld and going to see doc about it friday he thinks it alright at the level i am

F

frankie_96

Awards
Thats what he said last time we wenr over results of blood test

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplement Auction 3
delsolrob Supplement Auction 1
D Supplements 16
F Natural Bodybuilding 4
F Pro Bodybuilding 2