Help with low test, or I think its low, not sure.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm new to TRT and would like some info. I had done steroids in the past and I never did a good PCT afterwards. I'm 43 now and the last time I did them I was 37. Anyway, I recently went to a doctor whom I thought I would get a script from, but he said I was within normal range....which I expected from him. I still feel like S**T and I know my body and I think I'm low. My test levels read 449 total? SHBG 48.3 and free test was at 7.24, I hope I have this right, its off memory. I know the numbers are right, but the free and total numbers might be mixed up.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm new to TRT and would like some info. I had done steroids in the past and I never did a good PCT afterwards. I'm 43 now and the last time I did them I was 37. Anyway, I recently went to a doctor whom I thought I would get a script from, but he said I was within normal range....which I expected from him. I still feel like S**T and I know my body and I think I'm low. My test levels read 449 total? SHBG 48.3 and free test was at 7.24, I hope I have this right, its off memory. I know the numbers are right, but the free and total numbers might be mixed up.
Ck.estradiol and you.will.probably.find your answer ..

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Ck.estradiol and you.will.probably.find your answer ..
Thank you Matrix, I'm going in for a CBC this week to check everything, I just did Testosterone on this last one. If you don't mind answering this for me, but what is it usually when you have low semen volume, I mean real low. Can you pinpoint just one thing or is it multi contributing factors?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Matrix, I'm going in for a CBC this week to check everything, I just did Testosterone on this last one. If you don't mind answering this for me, but what is it usually when you have low semen volume, I mean real low. Can you pinpoint just one thing or is it multi contributing factors?
Low lh can cause this. When i.recommend drs clomid for their patients the response.one.gets is increased.load volume. Lol Their are.other factors, but with only.detailed information would one be able.to.make.some.better evaluations. High e2 can.make you.fire.off easily. Cc will check nothing in.relationship to.hormones. You.need the right estradiol test.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Matrix, LOL @ load volume. I can't wait to have everything checked this week. I found a HRT doctor here in NY which is rare these days, hes open on a lot of things like you are, hopefully this will get me to where I need to go, feeling like S**T everyday is not cool.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Matrix, LOL @ load volume. I can't wait to have everything checked this week. I found a HRT doctor here in NY which is rare these days, hes open on a lot of things like you are, hopefully this will get me to where I need to go, feeling like S**T everyday is not cool.
If.your.Dr is.on.board and.open is a good thing. I.consult with.many medical.professional in the usa and.have.not.found a good one in ny yet. If.he's.open.minded.be glad.to.possible have a Working relationship so.i.can send.him.other people.to.him. Im working with.Dr.O on mutual cases with Dr Shippen the.guy.who.wrote the.book.on trt ;)

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
If.your.Dr is.on.board and.open is a good thing. I.consult with.many medical.professional in the usa and.have.not.found a good one in ny yet. If.he's.open.minded.be glad.to.possible have a Working relationship so.i.can send.him.other people.to.him. Im working with.Dr.O on mutual cases with Dr Shippen the.guy.who.wrote the.book.on trt ;)
I will definitely let you know, hes down on Park ave, he charges $300 consultation and he gets a discount for blood work which would be another $300, that test would normally be $1500. He prescribes anti estrogens, test, Semorolin (GH) and some other stuff. I'll let you know how it goes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely let you know, hes down on Park ave, he charges $300 consultation and he gets a discount for blood work which would be another $300, that test would normally be $1500. He prescribes anti estrogens, test, Semorolin (GH) and some other stuff. I'll let you know how it goes.
Semorelin is.old.school waste of.money. Blood.work.should.be ran through your insurance not.have to.pay for.it.out.of.pocket. Other wise.he.got the proper.materials.for.hormones but.does.he.look.out side that to.other factors. I.have learned.hormones are.just 25%.of.the.equation to.total.health ..

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I heard [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sermorelin is a waste, his salesman just threw it out there, I had done Jintropin years ago and loved it and I know there is no better. I'm more interested in test or anti estrogens to be honest. I know something is off, I feel emotional as of late, I wake up that way...feel that way all day and go to sleep that way. I know it must be estrogen. I don't wake up with wood, somethings up.
[/FONT]

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I heard Sermorelin is a waste, his salesman just threw it out there, I had done Jintropin years ago and loved it and I know there is no better. I'm more interested in test or anti estrogens to be honest. I know something is off, I feel emotional as of late, I wake up that way...feel that way all day and go to sleep that way. I know it must be estrogen. I don't wake up with wood, somethings up.
Don't treat the disorder treat the whole person ..is all i am suggesting

IDC

IDC

Awards
At 449 I would feel like **** also! My doc keeps me in the 700 range.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
At 449 I would feel like **** also! My doc keeps me in the 700 range.
You're right and I do. I did chest yesterday and I was able to do 120's for chest presses, strength is there, but my feeling of well being is in the S***ter. IDC, what does he do to keep you in the 700 range?

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I met with the doctor and after reviewing my chart, Free test was at 8.75 total was at 400 and my cholesterol was at 235 which is not good, I never was high in my life, but this is because I been lazy and eating out a lot instead of making my own meals at home. So anyway, he is writing me a script for Test Cypionate along with anti estrogens for 10 weeks, included in this package will be HCG shots for 2 weeks after my course of Test. Good news for sure, I know I'll feel a lot better.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
So you are going on a cycle rather than finding out what is wrong....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
So you are going on a cycle rather than finding out what is wrong....
Well whats left to find out? I'm low, I tried everything from Paleo diets to test boosters. I know when I did cycles years ago, I never did a good post cycle...so I must have shut something down OR I might be fine and just have low T and that's all there is to it. What other leads could there be? I have good sleep, friends, and a social life, so I can rule out stress, the only problem is low T and its effects.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
You are not doing trt
That is a pretty standard steroid cycle.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
You are not doing trt
That is a pretty standard steroid cycle.
But isn't that the point? TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy) is testosterone, unless I'm missing something. I don't plan on doing major doses of test, just enough to be at a normal levels. What else would you use? I tried everything OTC, I spent $$$$ on the newest, latest test booster....which did work, but it was like a blip on the screen, it may have worked for a whole one hour after taking it, buts thats how supplements work, their half life is maybe 2 hours. I need something that really works. You mentioned steroid cycle, and it is, but put like that, it makes it sound like I'm doing something wrong...originally it was designed as a medication, was it not? It wasn't until athletes started abusing it that it became a dark spot in our society, but in reality when taking correctly, it could be a lifesaver. Just my $.02

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
But isn't that the point? TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy) is testosterone, unless I'm missing something. I don't plan on doing major doses of test, just enough to be at a normal levels. What else would you use? I tried everything OTC, I spent $$$$ on the newest, latest test booster....which did work, but it was like a blip on the screen, it may have worked for a whole one hour after taking it, buts thats how supplements work, their half life is maybe 2 hours. I need something that really works. You mentioned steroid cycle, and it is, but put like that, it makes it sound like I'm doing something wrong...originally it was designed as a medication, was it not? It wasn't until athletes started abusing it that it became a dark spot in our society, but in reality when taking correctly, it could be a lifesaver. Just my $.02
Your going down wrong.pathway and looking to.cause.more issues like.many guys are starting to see. Talk to fanzpowr, he was on trt still felt like crap. Now he's healthier then ever feeling like he should. Not only did he benefit, but also members of his family in many ways
People.are out to make a buck of people who our desperate just.like your self. If.you are young you are.just going to be in a worse spot then before ..

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Your going down wrong.pathway and looking to.cause.more issues like.many guys are starting to see. Talk to fanzpowr, he was on trt still felt like crap. Now he's healthier then ever feeling like he should. Not only did he benefit, but also members of his family in many ways
People.are out to make a buck of people who our desperate just.like your self. If.you are young you are.just going to be in a worse spot then before ..
This is so confusing, I don't know where to start. There is a major part of me who doesn't want to do this and then there is a part thats like ah F**K it. Do you know of any ways to increase free test? I eat rather clean, I have hardly any body fat, exercise a lot. I have low semen volume for years now, erections are okay, not the best.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is so confusing, I don't know where to start. There is a major part of me who doesn't want to do this and then there is a part thats like ah F**K it. Do you know of any ways to increase free test? I eat rather clean, I have hardly any body fat, exercise a lot. I have low semen volume for years now, erections are okay, not the best.
You are looking at the hormone issue which in case like your own is only 25% of the equation. Need to look deeper into issues. Most people do not know where to start. Drs refer me cases all the time similar to yours to further investigate. First step find an open minded Dr if you do not have one I have medical Dr's all over the united states who are starting to get away from TRT as first wave. Instead they are looking to reason why your levels are low in the first place. This can take some time to evaluate, but as many have seen the benefits are well worth it since more imbalances are usually uncovered during the investigation which TRT just masks.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
You are looking at the hormone issue which in case like your own is only 25% of the equation. Need to look deeper into issues. Most people do not know where to start. Drs refer me cases all the time similar to yours to further investigate. First step find an open minded Dr if you do not have one I have medical Dr's all over the united states who are starting to get away from TRT as first wave. Instead they are looking to reason why your levels are low in the first place. This can take some time to evaluate, but as many have seen the benefits are well worth it since more imbalances are usually uncovered during the investigation which TRT just masks.
Thanks Matrix, I have a question....is it possible to still have size and strength while having low test levels? because I do have good strength in the gym and size/symmetry is good. I been working out for 27 years, so I don't know if its muscle memory keeping my size. The real issues that I have is feeling of well being...there is nothing quite like having test at higher levels and I don't have that drive to want to work out, but once I'm there I will get it done...its just not the same.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matrix, I have a question....is it possible to still have size and strength while having low test levels? because I do have good strength in the gym and size/symmetry is good. I been working out for 27 years, so I don't know if its muscle memory keeping my size. The real issues that I have is feeling of well being...there is nothing quite like having test at higher levels and I don't have that drive to want to work out, but once I'm there I will get it done...its just not the same.
Yes.most pro foot ball.guys have average of 350-500 total t but body utilize it. As.mentioned before one might have improper sleep.or slight cold can lowers level by upto 60%. Most cases younger guys who are gym.rats are over training or party too hard getting bad sleep. Once the whole scenario is looked at then guys can avoid trt most of the time

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, now I will think about this a little more. Also, I bought some Tongkat Ali from testosteroneprophet.com whats your insight on some of these as boosters? any insight on Deer antler velvet? I have never tried them, but I tried just about everything else.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, now I will think about this a little more. Also, I bought some Tongkat Ali from testosteroneprophet.com whats your insight on some of these as boosters? any insight on Deer antler velvet? I have never tried them, but I tried just about everything else.
All money you waste on supplements could have been invested else where being more productive. This is problem is beyond scope of most non medical people.