Clomid 50mg EOD or 25mg Daily (TRT)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

Clomid 50mg EOD or 25mg Daily (TRT)

I'm using Clomid (one month now) for TRT/HRT (Hypogonadism....can't afford Test).

My Endo wrote the RX for 50mg EOD but in her email said the dosage is 50 mg EOD or 25mg Every day.

I have been using the 25mg every day.

I know this needs to be tapered down (despite not being PCT) so maybe i should revert back to the 50mg EOD.

What do you think?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000
    I'm using Clomid (one month now) for TRT/HRT (Hypogonadism....can't afford Test).

My Endo wrote the RX for 50mg EOD but in her email said the dosage is 50 mg EOD or 25mg Every day.

I have been using the 25mg every day.

I know this needs to be tapered down (despite not being PCT) so maybe i should revert back to the 50mg EOD.

What do you think?
    Way.too.much.!!
    Going to.cause lh to.get densitize like hcg. I recommend to.drs 12.5 mgs mwf works fine. When all other issues are evaluated and corrected people are hitting 700-900 tt range on average
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

Really?

From browsing the forums I've seen that while 50mg can be too high (the reason I chose to do 25 daily as opposed to 50mg EOD - although i doubt it matters)...is that 50mg daily was used in the study (over 6 months) which is published for males that had low T or Hypogonadism or people suffering from Total Shutdown due to steroid use...and it worked.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000
    Really?

From browsing the forums I've seen that while 50mg can be too high (the reason I chose to do 25 daily as opposed to 50mg EOD - although i doubt it matters)...is that 50mg daily was used in the study (over 6 months) which is published for males that had low T or Hypogonadism or people suffering from Total Shutdown due to steroid use...and it worked.
    Ive been doing it with drs for.few years now and by.lowering the dosage yield better results less side effects time and time again
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:37 AM
  3. Info on 1x or 2x daily injections
    By endless in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:07 AM
  4. Clomid, Nolvadex, Femera, or Arimidex?
    By TheMyth in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 02:45 PM
  5. m1t before workout, once or twice daily???
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 02:11 PM