Clomid 50mg EOD or 25mg Daily (TRT)

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm using Clomid (one month now) for TRT/HRT (Hypogonadism....can't afford Test).

My Endo wrote the RX for 50mg EOD but in her email said the dosage is 50 mg EOD or 25mg Every day.

I have been using the 25mg every day.

I know this needs to be tapered down (despite not being PCT) so maybe i should revert back to the 50mg EOD.

What do you think?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Clomid (one month now) for TRT/HRT (Hypogonadism....can't afford Test).

My Endo wrote the RX for 50mg EOD but in her email said the dosage is 50 mg EOD or 25mg Every day.

I have been using the 25mg every day.

I know this needs to be tapered down (despite not being PCT) so maybe i should revert back to the 50mg EOD.

What do you think?
Way.too.much.!!
Going to.cause lh to.get densitize like hcg. I recommend to.drs 12.5 mgs mwf works fine. When all other issues are evaluated and corrected people are hitting 700-900 tt range on average

Sketch2000

Awards
Really?

From browsing the forums I've seen that while 50mg can be too high (the reason I chose to do 25 daily as opposed to 50mg EOD - although i doubt it matters)...is that 50mg daily was used in the study (over 6 months) which is published for males that had low T or Hypogonadism or people suffering from Total Shutdown due to steroid use...and it worked.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Really?

From browsing the forums I've seen that while 50mg can be too high (the reason I chose to do 25 daily as opposed to 50mg EOD - although i doubt it matters)...is that 50mg daily was used in the study (over 6 months) which is published for males that had low T or Hypogonadism or people suffering from Total Shutdown due to steroid use...and it worked.
Ive been doing it with drs for.few years now and by.lowering the dosage yield better results less side effects time and time again