At home cortisol test
- 07-02-2012, 08:35 PM
- 07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
I did salivary cortisol testing through Labcorp and it was take home; done through my doc and covered by insurance.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
- 07-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by stick75I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
07-02-2012, 10:01 PM
I have insurance. But I would rather just spend $100 and order it online. I don't want to wait on a doctors appointment, have to convince him that I need the test. Then convince the insurance company that they should cover the test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cgoode in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:00 AM
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2006, 09:14 AM
- By pcn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:31 PM
- By crazypete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:17 AM